March BFP's sharing the first weeks together!

Hi Ladies!

I am still in disbelief that I am pregnant :) had so much going on that I hope the first tri goes fast (looking to buy new house, living with in laws, husband was in hospital last night for weird numbness and tingling...hope it's nothing ...they sent us home).

As for betas, I have never gotten them and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a first doc appt in a week or so, but it's really just an appt to get my history ( no u/s, blood test, etc). The first u/s would be my nuchal screening at 11-12 weeks. Agonizing!

Hope all is well! Feeling bloated and weird stretchy pains, but that's all!

Hi ladies! Can I join?
I believe I'm 5 weeks 6 days pregnant and due on 10 November. I had an ectopic pregnancy in October so have already had 2 scans, which confirmed the pregnancy is in the right place this time! At the scan Friday they could see a yolk sac, no heartbeat yet but they're not too worried as it's still early. I go back for another scan in 2 weeks and pray that we see a lovely heartbeat then!
Symptoms: tiredness(I keep missing the end of films by falling asleep!), some nausea, gone off chocolate, sore boobs, some cramping and easily irritable.

Hiya ladies

May I join also I'm 4 weeks today and very nervous! I have af type cramps and sore boobs! I also have scan booked when I'm 6+ 3

Welcome new ladies!!
kazzab25 :flower:
Reenie79 :flower:

bluefish- I am so crampy too! But it feels different from menstrual cramps. Sometimes they are strong enough that I do get a little scared that af is coming. I think I am passed the time I lost my chemical last time, so I feel happy about that.
I have also been having fatigue and taking naps almost everyday. also wild and crazy dreams haha. No nausea, hoping I am one of the few that doesnt have it.
I have also been super emotional, crying at everything and cant really explain why, Poor DH hahaha
Also, no betas for me- just my appointment tuesday and not sure what that entails

Thanks for clearing the beta thing up ladies...just curious.

I had the tiniest bit of spotting today, and I mean tiny, (like a couple pin pricks tiny), and then it stopped, so I hope everything is ok. If it continues or increases at all, I will be going to the ER, but for now, all seems allright. Has anyone else had any spotting with any of your pregnancies? I didn't have any with my first, but I have heard that some do.

elt-
I have some family members that it has happened to and everything was fine. In fact when I started to lose my chemical most of the family said not to panic... but I just knew...
Yours sounds fine, just a couple drops and that is it. I have read that the cervix is really sensitive when you are pregnant and that even having a BM can cause it to bleed a little.

Do your cramps come and go I'm 4+1 but there not all the time! Feel like I'd relax if I felt rubbish but so far so good?

elt my sister had spotting at around 4 weeks and bad cramps. She hadnt tested yet so she just thought it was her period, took some iburpofen, then when the spotting stopped a day later she tested and realised she was pregnant. A couple of pin pricks doesnt sound like anything to worry about.

I am not as sick as i expected to be at this stage. I have a couple of waves of nausea a day but they go away pretty quick. With dd i had bad ms from 5.5weeks so hope everything is ok. I have my scan on friday and i am looking forward to it but really scared something will be wrong. I had a mc at 8 weeks 2 years ago and when i went for my scan the baby was measuring over a week behind but had a hb of 90bpm. They told me it was ok, but i knew something was wrong because if the scan was right then i had got my bfp at 2dpo. Anyway a week later i started bleeding and mc so am petrified it will happen again!

Steph, I am not super sick either. I have had one good wave of nausea today and that was it. Sticky vibes :hugs:

kazzab25 my cramps come and go . Sometimes they are very mild, sometimes stronger, but definitely not there all the time - thank goodness!

Doctors appointment tomorrow evening - not really sure what to expect, but will keep you all informed.......

Just had another HCG drawn, will get the results later today x

Bluefish how many weeks are you? Glad we are experiencing normal pains!

Went to dinner with my cousins last night and it was so hard not to tell them! But I made it.
This morning my boobs do not hurt as much as they have been... makes me a little nervous...

Gaboo, that is me too! I keep squeezing at them nervously

Thanks everyone...my cramping comes and goes also. In the back of mind, I know spotting, especially tiny tiny amounts can be normal, but it makes me feel better hearing it from others! I just feel like I'm obsessively going to the bathroom all the time to check if theres any on the toilet paper, which there isn't! So, I just need to stop and relax!!!

Oh my god Elt1013, I am the same way. I keep going to the restroom and checking the tissue. I have mild cramping here and there, but luckily no bleeding. And my belly feels weird when I walk too.

glad to see i'm not the only boob squeezer! nipples arent as sensitive today :(

I think my breast soreness is coming back with a vengeance the same it was before, I guess our hormones will fluctuate.
I know about the tummy weirdness, I am so bloated and already feel a little self-conscious DH says Im being silly and look the same but I feel like I just look chunky and bloated. I am also very irritable and cry at everything. UGH! :sad2:

Aw gaboo i'm the same. I even cried at the biggest loser on tv when the contestants started telling their stories of overeating. And i'm so irritable i even irritate myself. I keep telling my hubby off for every little thing, and when i'm doing it i think "geez, i'm being so annoying", but at the same time what he's just done has irritated me so much i cant help but say something. Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->