March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

wow loads of march scans looks like there are going to be lots of summer babies and hot cranky pregnant women :haha: xx

Oh i might cheat and get a 16week private gender scan done. If i do i will still update and then confirm after my 20wk scan. x

Oh i might cheat and get a 16week private gender scan done. If i do i will still update and then confirm after my 20wk scan. x

I had a 16 week private ultrasound done with DD, and it was totally accurate! The only reason I'm not doing it this time is because we just don't have the money for it. :blush:

Predicting a boy but family think it's a girl! One of us has to be right lol

My scan is march 13th my family thinks its a girl but I think I will have another boy and to be honest I don't mind what I have. My DS thinks I'm having a teddy! X

Predicting a boy but family think it's a girl! One of us has to be right lol

Thanks for letting me know your prediction so I can add it to the list. It will be fun to see how accurate mother's intuition ends up being! :winkwink:

By the way, I love the names you've picked out! :)

My scan is march 13th my family thinks its a girl but I think I will have another boy and to be honest I don't mind what I have. My DS thinks I'm having a teddy! X

We now have a Santa Claus and a teddy bear prediction on our list! :haha:

Mine is on the 20th march!

We may get an early one we can take the kids to tho

I had a 16 week private ultrasound done with DD, and it was totally accurate! The only reason I'm not doing it this time is because we just don't have the money for it. :blush:

I know i'm really frugal with my money.... i keep thinking about what i could buy the baby with the £79 it would cost or how i could spend it on my girls :wacko:

My scan is March 12th :)
I'm thinking girl!

my scan is 8th march- can not wait :):)
i have A feeling it will be a boy, but would love either xx

I just can't wait to finally be able to buy a COLOUR!!
There is nothing nice out there for newborns that is neutral and I'm pretty sick of looking at white and cream stuff! x

I just can't wait to finally be able to buy a COLOUR!!
There is nothing nice out there for newborns that is neutral and I'm pretty sick of looking at white and cream stuff! x

I hear you! I would have liked to go team yellow, but I won't until I have one boy and one girl at least so that I have all the stuff already, because there just isn't enough gender neutral stuff! And the problem with white clothes and babies is that it doesn't stay white for very long! :haha:

My anatomy scan is scheduled bright and early on March 11th. Crossing my fingers that the little one cooperates so we can find out :)

My anatomy scan is scheduled bright and early on March 11th. Crossing my fingers that the little one cooperates so we can find out :)

Do you have a feeling about whether it will be a boy or a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->