March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

Hi girls, just to let you know i have booked a private gender scan for fri 9th. Will be 16 +2. Can't wait :) will update then and hopefully have gender confirmed at my 20wk scan march 6th. x

How fun! Let us know what you're having and then update us after your 20 week scan, too! :thumbup:

My scan will be March 20th. The nub from my 12 week scan has made everybody predict girl but I just don't know! Can't wait to find out!!!! :flower:

Good luck everybody!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies so every time somebody close to my parents gets pregnant one or both of them has "the baby dream" where they see if its a boy or a girl. So far they have been right all 5 times. Last night my mom had the dream about us and she texted me this morning that our baby will have brown hair, blue eyes and HER mothers pretty smile. So fingers crossed she's right again.

Mattsgirl, that's awesome! I hope their dream comes true for you! :thumbup: I kept having dreams that my baby was a boy last time, so "gender dreaming" is obviously not my superpower. :haha:

Hi! I had my 16 weeks appt. and all is well :) I've been scheduled for my 20 week US on 3/4 so please put me down for that day. I'm kinda hoping for a :blue: but think it's a :pink: but will be happy with either as long as it's healthy.

Hi! I had my 16 weeks appt. and all is well :) I've been scheduled for my 20 week US on 3/4 so please put me down for that day. I'm kinda hoping for a :blue: but think it's a :pink: but will be happy with either as long as it's healthy.

You're on the list! I have my 16 week appointment this week as well, and then I'll finally get the date for my ultrasound! :flower:

i finally booked my 16 wk appointment lol, next thursday :)!

i finally booked my 16 wk appointment lol, next thursday :)!

Isn't it funny how excited we get for prenatal appointments, even when it ends up just being a "pee in a cup and a quick listen for the heartbeat" check up? :haha: And this is baby #2 for me, and I'm still just as excited!

I don't even pee in the cup. Just listen to the heartbeat and got a lecture about not taking my iron pills. But getting to hear the heartbeat is so exciting.

I don't even pee in the cup. Just listen to the heartbeat and got a lecture about not taking my iron pills. But getting to hear the heartbeat is so exciting.

Lucky you! The pee-in-a-cup is standard at all my appointments. As for the heartbeat, it was amazing to hear it at my appointments last time, but now that I have a doppler, I can just listen whenever I want. :flower:

I'm really tempted to buy one but I'm worried that if I cant find it I'll freak out. It took the doc a little while to find it because the little stinker was hiding behind my pelvis bone. So I'm scared to try it....my friend has one, maybe I'll borrow hers then decide if I want one.

I'm really tempted to buy one but I'm worried that if I cant find it I'll freak out. It took the doc a little while to find it because the little stinker was hiding behind my pelvis bone. So I'm scared to try it....my friend has one, maybe I'll borrow hers then decide if I want one.

That sounds like a good plan. I had a hard time finding my baby until about as far along as you are now, and since then it's been pretty easy, since he/she is well above the pubic bone now. :flower:

I found my baby at 10 weeks, you have to look real down low and I even had to tilt my doppler because my baby too was behind my pubic bone, but he/she has moved up now.

I know where my baby likes to hang out, so if the doctor can't find baba then I can atleast point him in the right direction lol. I hope I remember to take my sample though!!

I found my baby at 10 weeks, you have to look real down low and I even had to tilt my doppler because my baby too was behind my pubic bone, but he/she has moved up now.

I know where my baby likes to hang out, so if the doctor can't find baba then I can atleast point him in the right direction lol. I hope I remember to take my sample though!!

By sample, do you mean urine? We just pee in a cup at the doctor's office. Do you have to do yours at home and bring it with you?

They gave me a little pot for it yeah, I think it's to minimize the embarrassment of walking up the hall with a cup of pee ahaha

Haha, yeah here they just have you pee in a cup in the bathroom and then you put it in a little cupboard (in the bathroom) and they open the cupboard from the other side to take your sample after your done, so no one has to see you with it. :winkwink:

At my doctors the toilet is up the hall, I don't think there's any sort of cupboard there... Bit worried about carrying sample in my bag though lol think ill wrap it up in a plastic bag first lol

can add me please 26th March hoping for a boy as will be our last but predicting a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->