March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

hollyfm, I hope you don't mind that I added you to our list. So exciting to have two twin mommas on our list! If you see this and have a gender guess, let us know! :flower:

My scan is March 18th. I think it is a girl. DH and I are both hoping for girl also. :flower:

Mine is march 4th, I have no clue what gender it will be, I would like another girl but oh would like a boy, but we will be over the moon with any as long as it is safe and healthy.

Mine's March 8th. I've got no idea what's in there but my two year old niece swears its a boy so I guess I'm going with boy too!

I've gotta book mine next week for around the 2nd march time so excited to find out!

I've gotta book mine next week for around the 2nd march time so excited to find out!

I put you down for March 2nd for the time being, but if it ends up being a different day, let me know and I'll change it. :flower:

I don't have my scheduled yet (apparently my doctors office doesn't schedule that far in advanced) but i'll be between March 7 and the 21st. I know big time frame but I should know for sure by next week. DH is convinced we're having a boy and I think hes right even though I would like a girl.

Thats so funny Lilmart that your niece says your having a boy. My 3 year old niece told me I'm having a girl.

How about this, Mattsgirl, I'll put you down for March 7th right now and then you let me know when you have a "for sure" date? :flower:

And and just to let you know, the same exact thing happened to me with DD. DH was convinced we were having a boy, so I started to believe it too, although I wanted a girl. Turns out she was a girl after all! (By the way, DH hasn't made a guess this time after his failure last time :haha:).

Just got back from my appt and Dr refuses to do the gender scan at 18 weeks poo! Oh well what's two more weeks right? So that would place us at looking at March 15th instead for our gender scan. Which is amusing to me because that is when my husband adn I had started dating 8 years ago o_O XD we no longer celebrat that anniversary but it is amusing to know on that date.

Just got back from my appt and Dr refuses to do the gender scan at 18 weeks poo! Oh well what's two more weeks right? So that would place us at looking at March 15th instead for our gender scan. Which is amusing to me because that is when my husband adn I had started dating 8 years ago o_O XD we no longer celebrat that anniversary but it is amusing to know on that date.

Darn, I'm sorry to hear that, Butterflywolf, but on the upside, at least it's a special day. :winkwink: And thanks to you, March 15th is now on the list! :haha:

Just found out today that we find out gender on March 27th!

I predict a girl and we're both hoping for a girl!

Hi everyone! Mine is Thursday March 7th! I have no guesses on gender! Sooo excited though! Thanks for making this spiffynoodles! Will be neat to see everyone's outcomes!

Hi everyone! Mine is Thursday March 7th! I have no guesses on gender! Sooo excited though! Thanks for making this spiffynoodles! Will be neat to see everyone's outcomes!

You're very welcome! :D I can't wait to see the outcomes, either!

Thanks that sounds great. I'm perfectly happy with either. I just grew up with all sisters so iknow how girls work. But dh came from a family of 6 boys and 2 girls (and they weren't born til he was like 15 and 17k so he knows nothing about girls. But he would be adorable with girls....then again it would be pretty sweet to be the only girl in the house..defientely be the queen...

Are you going to update the original post with whether we were right or not? Lol

Hi girls, just to let you know i have booked a private gender scan for fri 9th. Will be 16 +2. Can't wait :) will update then and hopefully have gender confirmed at my 20wk scan march 6th. x

Thanks that sounds great. I'm perfectly happy with either. I just grew up with all sisters so iknow how girls work. But dh came from a family of 6 boys and 2 girls (and they weren't born til he was like 15 and 17k so he knows nothing about girls. But he would be adorable with girls....then again it would be pretty sweet to be the only girl in the house..defientely be the queen...

See, I'm the opposite. I had three brothers and my mom passed away when I was 11, so I was the only girl int he house! So when I found out DD was a girl, I was over the moon! :haha:

Are you going to update the original post with whether we were right or not? Lol

Of course! What would be the fun otherwise? :winkwink: Plus, you have no need to worry that I'll flake out and just abonden this thread...I'm much too addicted to this forum! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->