March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

3 more blue bumps!!! :shock:

Looks like Team Pink has it's work cut out for it... :winkwink:

one more blue bump :happydance:
https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6457/boykv.jpg

aint no denying that wotsit :rofl:

Congrats babyhopes and MrsTurner on your blue bumps! :happydance: I still can't believe how many boys there are on this thread!

Ahh so many boys! I hope mine is still a boy at my scan on Wednesday!!! Congrats to everyone who has found out!!!

I go in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Even if it's a shy baby, I'm still excited to see him/her again O:) We are having the tech put the gender into an envelope so we can take it home and open it on our own time, just the two of us. So I may not have an update for here tomorrow, but soon!!

I go in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Even if it's a shy baby, I'm still excited to see him/her again O:) We are having the tech put the gender into an envelope so we can take it home and open it on our own time, just the two of us. So I may not have an update for here tomorrow, but soon!!

We did that as well, and found out the gender with our immediate families. I'm glad that we did that for at least one of our pregnancies, because it was pretty fun. Good luck tomorrow! :thumbup:

Make that 32 blue bumps! I was right, it's a boy!! O:) O:)

My ultrasound at my doctors office is 2 hours away!! keeping my fingers crossed my lil man is still indeed a lil man!!!

congrats to the girls who just found out!

Best of luck ashley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->