March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

less than 24 hours until we find out!!!! Cant wait to see if we will be an all boy clan or if i will actually end up with a little princess!

justv a quick update wer having a boy! :)

congrats!

wohoo! a girl streak. hope i get to catch this train tomorrow!!! a little more than 12 hours to go! :wohoo:

Im on the other thread too but my date has changed from the 22nd to the 20th.....so my scan is march 20th...I think Boy and hope for girl(really just a healthy baby either way) :)

Im on the other thread too but my date has changed from the 22nd to the 20th.....so my scan is march 20th...I think Boy and hope for girl(really just a healthy baby either way) :)

Awesome! You're on the list! :flower:

Congrats Guppy on your little girl!!! I hope I get to join you!!!

Thanks ladies!
I cried so much! (i keep saying that, but honestly i could cry again im so happy :blush:) I just never thought this day would come! I am over the moon!

Amazingly, hubby has had 100% accuracy! He is 3 for 3...that's better than me! :blush:

Haha, I wondered why this thread went so quiet over the weekend, and then I realized that no one had ultrasounds over the weekend! I'm excited to see some more genders revealed! :flower:

Congrats Grumpy on your girl! I'm so happy you got the little girl to complete your little family.

Had my gender scan today, and it's a boy! DH thought it was a girl for sure, and he almost had me convinced too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->