March Gender Scans! Let us know your scan date! (24- Pink & 32- Blue bumps!)

Had my gender scan today, and it's a boy! DH thought it was a girl for sure, and he almost had me convinced too! :D

Congratulations! :happydance: On my first pregnancy, DH was convinced it was a boy, and had me convinced, too, and it turned out to be a girl. He must have learned from that experience, because this time he made no predictions. :winkwink:

My OH wouldn't say what he thought it was until the scan, he said boy and then said "but I've got a feeling it'll be a girl" and he sounded really disappointed. But I'm giving him the boy I think he's wanted all along!

Team blue for me!

Thanks for updating me, Spiffy.

I just came to do it as I had forgot just until now. Team blue is really winning!!!

so my scan date changed to today (3/19/13). we r having a BOY :) im so excited to give Brantley a brother!
Congrats to all of u ladies on ur scans :)

forgot to show scan pics :)

Attachments

• baby boy 31913.jpg
    baby boy 31913.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
  • boy 2.jpg
    boy 2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • its a boy 2.jpg
    its a boy 2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
congrats, mommatobe! He is adorable, it will be so exciting for Brantley to have a brother close to his age.

Congratulations ladies!!
You wil love watching the bond between your boys develop. :cloud9: it is the sweetest thing

Congratulations on your scans ladies :)

I had my follow up today to check babies head, face and the placenta and everything is fine I'm happy to say. I asked them to check if she was still a she too (as I was paranoid they had it wrong two weeks ago) and I'm pleased to say baby is still a girl :haha:
I still can't believe it though, still seems so strange saying I'm team pink after three boys!

x

I had my follow up today to check babies head, face and the placenta and everything is fine I'm happy to say. I asked them to check if she was still a she too (as I was paranoid they had it wrong two weeks ago) and I'm pleased to say baby is still a girl :haha:
I still can't believe it though, still seems so strange saying I'm team pink after three boys!

x

Glad your baby is healthy and still a GIRL!
I am going to feel the same exact way! I have my 20 week scan april 2nd and im terrified she is going to say "congrats its a boy!" lol even though we def saw girl bits at the last one, i am still massivly surprised by a girl after 2 boys, much more for you i am sure!

My only other scan is my 4D one on May 1st. But they can confirm gender for us though ! At least then we can be confident in everything we bought aha

x

Glad your baby is healthy and still a GIRL!
I am going to feel the same exact way! I have my 20 week scan april 2nd and im terrified she is going to say "congrats its a boy!" lol even though we def saw girl bits at the last one, i am still massivly surprised by a girl after 2 boys, much more for you i am sure!

See, I saw girl parts at my last scan aswell but I still couldn't believe it :haha: I'd say that if you saw girls parts at your scan too then I'm sure you'll be fine aswell.. :)

I think it's because it seems so surreal to me I keep expecting it to be wrong if you see what I mean :haha:

I'm so used to boys aswell that I still find myself being drawn in to the baby boys clothes section whilst out shopping lol..

x

My only other scan is my 4D one on May 1st. But they can confirm gender for us though ! At least then we can be confident in everything we bought aha

Hehe.. This was my thought before today. When I was buying stuff last week I kept thinking to myself 'I hope I don't have to return any of this' :haha:

x

x

I know exactly what you mean it sounds strange saying i'm having a Boy after 3girls. I'm having a son- really??? I normally shout girls too ie girls tea. Wonder how many times he will be put in that category :blush: with a 16yrs gap not sure I remember what to do with a baby let alone a Boy version!!! Wiping his man parts will be weird too.

I had my scan today and although baby was awkward, tech said probably girl. Which was my gut instinct anyway.

Team :pink: for me! :cloud9::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->