March...Hoping for some Irish luck to bring us little Charms

It's quiet here today.

So I just received my email from my doctors office going over things about my upcoming surgery and they attached some pamphlets for me. I guess I will be having a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy. Which I did not know. They said they would get me fixed up and they were not lying. But I am really scared. I just wish I did not have to do this or go through this. Makes me upset that I have to, really. I am at work right now and I just want to cry. Why can't I be a normal women and get pregnant on my/our own? I keep thinking this is a natural thing that our bodies are supposed to do. So why is it so difficult?! I'm not saying I think it should be easy but I keep thinking that trying to have a baby should be easier than this.

You are having a break down moment that is completely rational & understandable. I am not a fan of doctors to begin with. I do not like the thought of surgery or anything like that. I have been lucky in life to not have to worry about that stuff. Besides my wisdom teeth, I have never been under. I would be nervous too. The thing to keep thinking is this is all for the best & once you get to the other side, you will be so happy you went through it. I am feeling the same way about possibly needing IVF. Just take some time for yourself when you get home to reflect & get all this out. I think once the initial shock of the information sinks in, you will start to feel better. I wish getting pregnant was easier. I wish there was a 6 month cap on the whole process...basically everyone who puts in a good effort should get pregnant within 6 months.

I went to the acupunturist office & that was an experience. He told me he was closed & I could come in tomorrow. His door was open with a big sign welcoming walk ins. Then he proceeded to set me up for tomorrow. It was hard to understand it all, but I think he was basically telling me I should have been coming in much sooner...like when I started the IUI. I did not take any of this in a bad way...I think he was just blunt about it. He was nice & explained what the benefit is...basically helping blood flow. And I am hoping basic relaxation. I will let you guys know tomorrow how it goes. I am a little nervous.

I have been continuing the work outs & last night took a long bath. It was kind of a failure because the sun was shining in there & my cd player wouldn't work. But the bath was hot & I did some uterine massage & just basically stretched out all my body. I also used baby oil to do deep massage through my legs & shoulders. My husband has been so awesome & apparently he was driving all over town looking for more aromatherapy stuff for me. I plan to look at amazon for some insense. I don't know of anywhere near me I can buy any.

I am trying to feel so great about this cycle. I want my mind & body to be completely open to fertilization & implantation.

Another set back for me, I don't understand why my temp would have dipped so drastically this morning. I actually took it twice in a row just to make sure it wasn't a fluke at first. My opk test line is getting lighter, it isn't positive but it was still darker. I really thought with those sharp pains that I would have ovulated Monday or at least Tuesday, especially since my temp spiked yesterday morning. My hubby doesn't get it, I tried explaining quickly how my temps need to stay up to pinpoint ovulation, but he wasn't listening since he was getting ready for work. Then he asks me why I was pouting when he was walking out the door to work. At first I was mad and decided just to sit around and watch movies all day. Then I decided to go shopping instead. Hit up two malls, I left the first one because all I saw were woman pushing strollers and I didn't want to see any more babies. Totally went all out on a shopping spree, it really doesn't make me feel any better but I did get some fun new clothes and a cute purse. Plus I had a coupon for a free Bath&Body Works soap, so I picked that up too. I ate potato chips for lunch and now I am watching movies, I really just don't care to do anything else right now. Ugh sorry for being such a downer...I really had high hopes with those sharp pains and blazing opks, but now I am just mad at my body, upset with my husband and very confused.

misaacs, I am so sorry about your surgery. I hate how doctors just forward an important message like it is no big deal. I wish you, me and everyone else here did not have to go through this. I would not wish this on my worst enemy, it is so physically and emotionally draining. Would you be able to contact your doctor to tell them your thoughts/feelings on your surgery? Back last summer I had to have a colonoscopy/endoscopy - I was so nervous, I think it was more of the fear of the unknown that got me worked up. I called the hospital and explained I was nervous and then when I checked in for surgery I told them the same thing. The nurses were great and one older nurse stayed right by my side (when my hubby couldn't be in the room). Of course I wouldn't want to go through it again but I made it through the surgery and did just fine. I know you will also be fine and hopefully the doctors are able to gather information and help you go on to successful get your bfp. Thinking about you and sending :hugs:

beaglemom, I am sorry you didn't get to have your appointment today but I am looking forward to hearing how it went tomorrow! Glad you have been able to get a little "me" time in for yourself and relax! btw, how does your hubby like his new hours? Hasn't it been almost two months now? Wow, time flies!

Another set back for me, I don't understand why my temp would have dipped so drastically this morning. I actually took it twice in a row just to make sure it wasn't a fluke at first. My opk test line is getting lighter, it isn't positive but it was still darker. I really thought with those sharp pains that I would have ovulated Monday or at least Tuesday, especially since my temp spiked yesterday morning. My hubby doesn't get it, I tried explaining quickly how my temps need to stay up to pinpoint ovulation, but he wasn't listening since he was getting ready for work. Then he asks me why I was pouting when he was walking out the door to work. At first I was mad and decided just to sit around and watch movies all day. Then I decided to go shopping instead. Hit up two malls, I left the first one because all I saw were woman pushing strollers and I didn't want to see any more babies. Totally went all out on a shopping spree, it really doesn't make me feel any better but I did get some fun new clothes and a cute purse. Plus I had a coupon for a free Bath&Body Works soap, so I picked that up too. I ate potato chips for lunch and now I am watching movies, I really just don't care to do anything else right now. Ugh sorry for being such a downer...I really had high hopes with those sharp pains and blazing opks, but now I am just mad at my body, upset with my husband and very confused.

misaacs, I am so sorry about your surgery. I hate how doctors just forward an important message like it is no big deal. I wish you, me and everyone else here did not have to go through this. I would not wish this on my worst enemy, it is so physically and emotionally draining. Would you be able to contact your doctor to tell them your thoughts/feelings on your surgery? Back last summer I had to have a colonoscopy/endoscopy - I was so nervous, I think it was more of the fear of the unknown that got me worked up. I called the hospital and explained I was nervous and then when I checked in for surgery I told them the same thing. The nurses were great and one older nurse stayed right by my side (when my hubby couldn't be in the room). Of course I wouldn't want to go through it again but I made it through the surgery and did just fine. I know you will also be fine and hopefully the doctors are able to gather information and help you go on to successful get your bfp. Thinking about you and sending :hugs:

beaglemom, I am sorry you didn't get to have your appointment today but I am looking forward to hearing how it went tomorrow! Glad you have been able to get a little "me" time in for yourself and relax! btw, how does your hubby like his new hours? Hasn't it been almost two months now? Wow, time flies!

Did anything happen that could have caused the temp to be off? Di you do anything different yesterday? Sorry I am no help with charts & temps.

I wasn't planning to have the appt today, I just felt better going there to make the appt so I could see the place & hopefully understand him better in person. And I think it was easier to talk to him in person rather than on the phone.

My husband is love the hours...but now they are a few weeks from inventory, so instead of having 3 on, 3 off...he only gets 2 days off inbetween. But the extra day he works is usually only until about 5 or earlier vs staying until 8. He is also considering a new position. New stores are opening & he may want to run one. That would be great because he would get a pretty decent bump in pay & that would make me rest easier especially for when a baby is coming & if that baby comes via IVF. I am so nervous about the medical expenses of TTC plus the expenses of day care & things like that. Even though logically I know we will be fine...we will just need to change how we spend money & cut back on some of the things we are loose about.

It's quiet here today.

So I just received my email from my doctors office going over things about my upcoming surgery and they attached some pamphlets for me. I guess I will be having a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy. Which I did not know. They said they would get me fixed up and they were not lying. But I am really scared. I just wish I did not have to do this or go through this. Makes me upset that I have to, really. I am at work right now and I just want to cry. Why can't I be a normal women and get pregnant on my/our own? I keep thinking this is a natural thing that our bodies are supposed to do. So why is it so difficult?! I'm not saying I think it should be easy but I keep thinking that trying to have a baby should be easier than this.

Misaacs I'm so sorry about this situation. Doctors can be insensitive and it's hard especially when we are TTC. It's perfectly normal for you to feel vulnerable now. I think all of us at one time or another have felt this way about TTC. We just wanna be like other women who make it look so easy.

Savvy (my TWW buddy :thumbup:) seems you like you had meltdown too. I can't help you with the temp but at least the opk is going down which is good right? Other than that, do you have any other symptons?

Beaglemom I love the way you're relaxing body and mind, all naturally. Let us know how the acupuncture goes. I'm really curious!

I had a bad end of day too: fought with DH over something stupid. I'm trying to lose weight so that doesn't help my mood at all. So now I'm pouting too... Other than that, I still have a weird feeling in my lower back/uterus area. I don't know what to make of that. I'm trying not to overthink it since I O'd on CD35. Maybe my body just keeps on working all month long and I can feel everything, even if it's just a normal LP. Whatever... what I really feel like now is chocolate!

Did anything happen that could have caused the temp to be off? Di you do anything different yesterday? Sorry I am no help with charts & temps.

I wasn't planning to have the appt today, I just felt better going there to make the appt so I could see the place & hopefully understand him better in person. And I think it was easier to talk to him in person rather than on the phone.

My husband is love the hours...but now they are a few weeks from inventory, so instead of having 3 on, 3 off...he only gets 2 days off inbetween. But the extra day he works is usually only until about 5 or earlier vs staying until 8. He is also considering a new position. New stores are opening & he may want to run one. That would be great because he would get a pretty decent bump in pay & that would make me rest easier especially for when a baby is coming & if that baby comes via IVF. I am so nervous about the medical expenses of TTC plus the expenses of day care & things like that. Even though logically I know we will be fine...we will just need to change how we spend money & cut back on some of the things we are loose about.

Beaglemom, I can't think of anything that could throw my temp off, especially since it was 97.3 on Monday, rose to 98.0 on Tuesday and back down to 97.3 this morning. Maybe I didn't O yet and Tuesdays temp was just false? Trying to be hopeful and see what happens tomorrow. I did read that you could feel O pains before, during or after...so maybe mine were just extremely early. Going to BD tonight just in case.

I am glad your hubby likes his new shift, plus it is nice that he has a schedule similar to yours. That is awesome that he might be able to run a store and get a pay increase too! Appointments aren't cheap but I know you will make it work. Hoping we all can get our sticky bfps soon! :)

Savvy (my TWW buddy :thumbup:) seems you like you had meltdown too. I can't help you with the temp but at least the opk is going down which is good right? Other than that, do you have any other symptons?

I had a bad end of day too: fought with DH over something stupid. I'm trying to lose weight so that doesn't help my mood at all. So now I'm pouting too... Other than that, I still have a weird feeling in my lower back/uterus area. I don't know what to make of that. I'm trying not to overthink it since I O'd on CD35. Maybe my body just keeps on working all month long and I can feel everything, even if it's just a normal LP. Whatever... what I really feel like now is chocolate!

Suzy, it was a bad day...but I am doing better, I realized there is nothing I can do to change it. We will see what happens in the next few days and I will decide from there what needs to be done. You are new here and don't know all of the back stories from the past few months...I have IBS and get a lot of stomach issues (pain, cramps) and I am on a special diet which helps. So when I have cramps and pain I don't know what is causing it...but last weekend and Mondays stabbing pains were completely different from any other pain I can remember.

I think it is impossible not to symptom spot - I always say I won't and then I spend half my day on Dr. Google. I hope your day gets better and that you and hubby can work out your situation :)

Beaglemom, I saw this on pinterest and thought of you. It is for homemade bath salts.

https://moneysavingmom.com/2014/01/homemade-lavender-bath-salts.html

Thanks so much ladies for understanding. My doctor is really good and always makes me feel safe and understood. Its just the staff right now. The lady who I needed to talk to was out so they had a fill in and she obviously doesn't know this subject very well. So when I saw that pamphlet I FREAKED out because I did not know this was happening. But if I would have stopped to think about it I would have known that the doctor would have to go internally to fix my tube(s). It was the initial shock of it and the fact that I don't want to have to have this surgery.

But I am hoping that this cycle is it for me. I have had all of the symptoms I have told you about still. I am still cramping, have BT (Actually all of it is sore), increased cm AND I got a slight dip yesterday in my temperature, cd8, and a rise today. I am hoping that was my implantation day! I don't want to jinx it but I am happy about it :happydance: I have not told DH about any of this because he is honestly sick of hearing about my symptoms that turn into BFNs, I am too, but I keep symptom spotting.

Beaglemom, I saw this on pinterest and thought of you. It is for homemade bath salts.

https://moneysavingmom.com/2014/01/homemade-lavender-bath-salts.html

Thanks...that is awesome! I may have to try it.

So I just want to tell you guys how amazing my bath time is. I really think all of us should try to make the time for it...even if you don't have a large tub...you could just lay down in a dark room. I have the meditation music, the heat from the bath. I stretch everything out...I breath slowly in & out, I massage my feet with a foot scrub & massage my legs & shoulders with lavendar baby oil. It is so relaxing & rejuvinating. I also bought incense & was using that too. I sit in the dark with a few candles & it is just awesome.

Thanks so much ladies for understanding. My doctor is really good and always makes me feel safe and understood. Its just the staff right now. The lady who I needed to talk to was out so they had a fill in and she obviously doesn't know this subject very well. So when I saw that pamphlet I FREAKED out because I did not know this was happening. But if I would have stopped to think about it I would have known that the doctor would have to go internally to fix my tube(s). It was the initial shock of it and the fact that I don't want to have to have this surgery.

But I am hoping that this cycle is it for me. I have had all of the symptoms I have told you about still. I am still cramping, have BT (Actually all of it is sore), increased cm AND I got a slight dip yesterday in my temperature, cd8, and a rise today. I am hoping that was my implantation day! I don't want to jinx it but I am happy about it :happydance: I have not told DH about any of this because he is honestly sick of hearing about my symptoms that turn into BFNs, I am too, but I keep symptom spotting.

It is so hard going through the TWW. I am luck for right now that my husband is so in to everything he is the one symptom spotting for me. I don't mean to imply anything bad about your husband. I just think I am in a different position. We just know with every cycle we get a step closing to a new door. Like this cycle if IUI doesn't work, we are moving the the RE...if that IUI doen't work, we are moving to IVF. Plus we have only been back to actively trying less than a year. So I just think we are in a positive spot & are just trying to patiently wait for what we feel we know will happen when the time is right. And men are sensitive to these things too. So I don't think a husband who doesn't want to hear about everything is a bad person...he is probably just trying to shield himself from any pain...& that is very understandable.

Another hour before I leave to go to accupuncture. I am a little nervous. I am excited too & really hope this helps me in my relaxation journey.

Savvy - your temp is up again today! I bet you did O although it's hard to tell which day. Trying to catch the egg is so hard and drives me crazy sometimes I know! I hope you got an extra BD session in there yesterday!

beaglemom - what are the benefits of the bath salts? I love taking baths but I was afraid of the bath additives getting into the vagina and either change the PH balance or harming the vaginal/uterine health. Is it actually good for fertility? I was so scared the last couple times I took a bath I actually wore my bathing suit bottom and put in a tampon to prevent bath water from getting in! And good luck on your acupuncture appointment! I'm too scared of the needles but I heard that relaxing helps! :)

misaacs - your temps are looking great! I hope this is it for you! But if not, the surgeries will fix you up and give you the BFP you've been waiting for. I was scheduled to have a hysteroscopy in Nov but fell pregnant a few days before it. If there's a problem with my SHG next week I wouldn't mind doing the hysteroscopy to take care of it.

I've been doing a lot of research online on the pregnancy tumor and it just doesn't seem like a hCG level of 2 is a cause for concern. I found a couple "ask a doctor for free" type websites and one doctor answered and said:

"The level at which an hcg is considered undetectable can be different between different institutions. However I would think that a level of two (usually anything less than 3miu/ml) is undetectable and therefore a negative test, thus not warranting methotrexate. I would discuss this further with your doctor as methotrexate is not benign."

Another one said:

"If worried, repeat your HCG levels to see if there is a rising trend, and if the HCG levels continue to rise, then your treating doctor’s decision of giving you Methotrexate might help. Go ahead with getting repeat HSG scan done to make sure there are no synechiae left and the uterine cavity is normal to help with next pregnancy. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately."

I guess my next blood test will tell!

misaacs, your chart looks great! I have my fx'd that you get your bfp this cycle. I think the thought of surgery scares most people, I am glad you had some time to think about it. No matter what happens, once you get your bfp it will all be worth it. :)

beaglemom, how was you appointment? Your relaxation/bath sounds amazing, I might have to give it a try.

floridasian, I am glad you found some good results online. Do you have another blood test next Monday?

I am so glad my temp went back up, I guess I will see if FF predicts my O day soon. We covered our bases and BD 4 days in a row, now hopefully I can keep the temps in my baby oven up and my body can produce a good amount of P. Getting that checked next week.

My appointment went well. I understood about 90% of what he said :D But basically he was saying he is improving circulation & immunity. I am also not too fond of needles...but I will say this...I only felt the ones he specifically said would be sensitive. That was my little toe & the one he put in my hands. But he warned me beforehand. So he put a few in my feet & lower legs, one in each hand, one on the area near each ovary, & one very close to my pelvic bone. That last one was odd when he did it, but I think over the past few months I have had so many people near my vagina, I don't think I care anymore :) So far afterwards I have had a headache. But that could have been from not having lunch yet...but I ate a decent breakfast & it wasn't even noon yet. So hopefully this is just my body adjusting to whatever he did. I have another appt on Tuesday. I will then ask him how to handle the IUI...do I come in the same day? do I stop after I ovulate? Anyways, overall I am feeling positive. I did not feel exactly relaxed, though. So I think I will try to get some massages or reflexology in between my sessions. I hope I am not over doing it.

Floridasian - the bath salts basically just create an aroma in the bath. I think you could have the same benefit if you do everything else but skip the salts. I think it is just preference. I personally have never had any issues with yeast infections & rarely have UTIs...so I feel good about it. I will have to research more on if there are any issues with hot baths after O. I do know my dr told me on my first IUI not to shower that day...which I found odd, but I obeyed. So I know I won't take a bath the day of my IUI. I never thought about the effects of it on the ph...so I am not sure. I think the main thing is the heat from the bath & the atmosphere. I also really love the massaging with baby oil.

Savvy - you may just have an out of whack cycle this time...I think Erin had to put in the crosshairs or whatever (not good with chart talk). But sometimes when your cycle is off, it has a good result.

Savvy - you may just have an out of whack cycle this time...I think Erin had to put in the crosshairs or whatever (not good with chart talk). But sometimes when your cycle is off, it has a good result.

Glad to hear you had a good appointment Beaglemom! You will probably feel more relaxed next time since you know exactly what to expect.

I am going to try not to worry too much about the temps and just take it one day at a time and see what happens. I will know in a few days what FF predicts or I might have to put in my own crosshairs. I say that now...but I will probably be all worried tomorrow depending on my temps! Why does the tww always make me feel a bit crazy? :) No matter what happens I am glad I am getting my Progesterone checked next week, at least that will hopefully give me more answers.

Thanks ladies! I hope this is it too! That would be amazing! I was thinking this morning that if I do get a bfp then I will deliver at the beginning of December. I was thinking of all of the cute "babies first Christmas" things :xmas12:! And being about to show the baby off to my family on that day! Gets me really excited. And I have to admit that I have never thought about things like that before. I have always tried but never could for some reason. It was like my mind would not let me go there to get my hopes up.
I have also never really took my bbt before. I did take it when I was on clomid but I never got a spike in temperature to indicate O. So this charting is making me feel less stressed about O. Which I thought it would make me more stressed.

Beaglemom Where/are you super tired after? It was almost like I was on something but I wasn't after my first appointment. DH just laughed at me. And glad you enjoyed it:) And I am a complainer, I really am, so I tell dh about everything. He sometimes HATES it! He says some things I just DON'T wanna know about! lol And he tells me whenever I give him my pregnancy symptoms "to not get my hopes up" Which I hate hearing even though he is right. And we have talked about it and he says that its not that he doesn't care or doesn't want to know he just knows how hard it is on me each month/cycle. But I also think he just doesn't want to know what is happening with my lady bits lol

Savvy It will be interesting to see what FF does. I think you did O just not sure what day. But I think you are covered with your bd sessions :thumbup:

floridasian I think I am more nervous of the unknown than anything. I don't know what he is going to find if anything. Which makes me a scared nervous wreck! The doctors office did call to tell me that the doctor doesn't care if I am on my cycle or not. Which is great! So happy about that :happydance: And I hope that you do not have to have surgery. From the information that you posted it sounds really good!

I tell my husband things but I try not to be graphic.

I feel sick to my stomach & a headache & a tickly feeling in one arm. I will be happy to get home to lay down.

So for those of you keeping the TTC a secret, do you find yourself telling all kinds of fibs & having to keep up with them? There is a lady here who told me about her infertility without me even asking. She has a daughter now. Anyways, I thought I would love to tell her to get some support. But as I have gotten to know her, I just know it is a bad idea. She is truly southern & I can tell she is an invasive person as far as some things go. Like I told her my boss & husband were very similar & then she asked me if I was sexually (she used the word sexually) attracted to him. Really threw me off. I think she just says what she is thinking. Not a bad thing...just know that she will probably want to talk about it with me more than I will want to talk about it. So the reason I bring all this up...I told her I went to acupunture & I was feeling off & she asked why I went. So I told her for just stress relief. Then she said her friend went for fertility. Then she said they put needles in the belly. She asked where mine were & I said just hands & feet/legs. I asked her if it helped her friend & she said yes. It is good to know it helped. I wish I had someone else to really talk to...but sometimes it is just hard to trust someone with this kind of info. And you pretty much just want to tell someone & then say don't talk to me about it unless I initiate. Which sounds rude.

I am going to try not to worry too much about the temps and just take it one day at a time and see what happens. I will know in a few days what FF predicts or I might have to put in my own crosshairs. I say that now...but I will probably be all worried tomorrow depending on my temps! Why does the tww always make me feel a bit crazy? :) No matter what happens I am glad I am getting my Progesterone checked next week, at least that will hopefully give me more answers.

Savvy do you have an appointment just to test your progesterone? How does that work? I'm in the TWW too and didn't know that was an option.

Today I had AF symptoms again but not quite. It feels like pressure on my uterus or something and a twinge or 2 in my ovaries. Maybe the vitex ... The TWW drives everyone crazy! And I feel like this one is especially slow...
How are you feeling Savvy?

Everything is ok between me and DH btw :kiss:

I tell my husband things but I try not to be graphic.

I feel sick to my stomach & a headache & a tickly feeling in one arm. I will be happy to get home to lay down.

So for those of you keeping the TTC a secret, do you find yourself telling all kinds of fibs & having to keep up with them? There is a lady here who told me about her infertility without me even asking. She has a daughter now. Anyways, I thought I would love to tell her to get some support. But as I have gotten to know her, I just know it is a bad idea. She is truly southern & I can tell she is an invasive person as far as some things go. Like I told her my boss & husband were very similar & then she asked me if I was sexually (she used the word sexually) attracted to him. Really threw me off. I think she just says what she is thinking. Not a bad thing...just know that she will probably want to talk about it with me more than I will want to talk about it. So the reason I bring all this up...I told her I went to acupunture & I was feeling off & she asked why I went. So I told her for just stress relief. Then she said her friend went for fertility. Then she said they put needles in the belly. She asked where mine were & I said just hands & feet/legs. I asked her if it helped her friend & she said yes. It is good to know it helped. I wish I had someone else to really talk to...but sometimes it is just hard to trust someone with this kind of info. And you pretty much just want to tell someone & then say don't talk to me about it unless I initiate. Which sounds rude.

I totally do this! And sometimes it's hard to be polite when some people are really pushy and say things like: "You should really get going if you wanna have more than one you know? Do you know you have to BD during a certain timeframe of your cycle?" I mean really! Not only is it disrespectful but then they act as if they know everything (just because they have a child) and you're stupid. Argh!!!
Anyway I do have a good friend who is PG now and she really wants me to be her pregnancy buddy. So it's harder with her. I try not to tell her too much because I don't want to keep telling her every step. It was easy for her you know. She got pregnant with #2 in the 2nd cycle of TTC. And only BD'd like once or twice. So she doesn't know what it feels like to have cysts and irregular cycles and not knowing when you O. But she knows me well enough to know when to not mention the B subject.
Basically I tell most people children will happen when the time is right. That way I'm vague about it without letting on too much I think.

It's quiet here today.

I had a lap 3 weeks ago and while it was nerve-racking and scary it was the best thing to ever happen to me! My tubes were stuck together with so much endometriosis and it was stuck to my bladder and colon. I also had adhesions outside and inside my right tube. My DR is hopeful for our future and TTC. I should be ovulating next week and am very nervous to get back to trying. I know what you mean. He made me feel so hopeful but what if we still have problems.

misaacs, a Christmas baby would definitely be fun!

beaglemom, I am constantly making excuses since I can't come right out and tell people why I can't do certain things. Especially my parents. Plus today I almost flipped out when my hubby told me he almost got sent for a business trip to Italy...only thing that saved him was that he hasn't renewed his passport. I guess the summer worries me because my hubby travels a lot for business, I told him he will just have to take me with him since last summer we missed quite a few fertile days because he was out of town. I wish a few friends knew why I am always making excuses but then I am glad they don't because it would feel like more pressure.

Suzy, my doctor ordered me a blood test based on the info I e-mailed him after the last two cycles. I had a 9 day LP both cycles. He is going to see if it is low and said he would prescribe meds if it was low or even normal to hopefully extend my LP. If you know you have a short LP then I would make sure to tell your doctor.
Other than that I am feeling good, I had a bit of lower back pain and my armpits hurt briefly this afternoon. We will make it through the tww with hopefully some bfps at the end! Fx'd!

MissStacy, glad you stopped in with an update! Glad you are doing good. Will you be ttc this month or do you need to wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->