march lambs 2010 come on ladies

MM- just be sure you have the area around your bed baby friendly because even if she doesnt fall off, there will come a day when she gets down. I have been needing to get the house child proofed as well now that he is crawling! But I dont feel a rush to do it atm because he's never out of my site, although ias he gets older and better at his crawling there will certainly come a time that i cant follow him everywhere. In the mean time I have the floors all child friendly and also my room!

lynn, you should see my stash! in fact i'll post a pic even though it was only taken 2 weeks ago or so and has already changed so much! Added more and sold only a few:blush:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 5
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 4
Erised;6656522]JJ-rabbit – So jealous of you being able to take Chase swimming so often! Wish we had a good pool around here, all babies I know seem to love the water.

Ahh we are lucky there is 3 different pools we can go to, one really local and two about 20/30 mins drive away and there all nice. One thing though there not warm like when i was younger, you get in expecting it to feel warm being the baby pool and its freezing! Is there no where near you then that you can go hun? What about baby groups? The baby groups here do a class on a Friday called sing and swim, you just put your name down and i think its about 5 classes and they use a pool i never even knew about, its only a really small one but you can actually pay and go and i didn't even know it existed.

MM- just be sure you have the area around your bed baby friendly because even if she doesnt fall off, there will come a day when she gets down. I have been needing to get the house child proofed as well now that he is crawling! But I dont feel a rush to do it atm because he's never out of my site, although ias he gets older and better at his crawling there will certainly come a time that i cant follow him everywhere. In the mean time I have the floors all child friendly and also my room!

lynn, you should see my stash! in fact i'll post a pic even though it was only taken 2 weeks ago or so and has already changed so much! Added more and sold only a few:blush:

im jealous lol the dinosaur ones are soo cute, if you werent all the way at the other end of the country id be up there nicking them to try out lol

Ok, im helping my husband doing fundraising for Christian Aid who he ran for in the London Marathon earlier this year, we have a bit more to do to meet our target so i proposed my idea to him and he agreed

Baiscly on the 31st of October 2010 if we have reached our target of £1200 raised then both Mike and I are going to shave our heads, My hair will be donated to The Little Princess Trust who make real hair wigs for children who suffer Cancer related hair loss, and the Money we raise for Christain Aid will go to helping disadvantaged people the world over, Christian Aid arent out there to convert but to help they have been on the ground quickly supporting the victims of all the major catastrophies of recent years including the Haiti quake and the Pakistan Floods that have been happening very recently they work to help people rebuild thier lives as well as provide imediate disaster relief

Please girls can you help me in my goal to raise money to help out the people that are the worst of in this world , anything will help and go towards a very good cause, and I will be posting photos of me getting my head clipped then shaved on the 31st of October if we are sucessful in our fundraising

go to www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/mikeandlynette to make your donation and please support us with Gift Aid too.

Love you girlies lots and will love you if you donate or not but please do seriously consider helping, thankyou

erised - there's no good place for Gabriel to swim without us paying $$$ for access to a pool. I feel bad as he loves his bath time and I'm sure he'd enjoy swimming.

I didn't know it was possible, but Gabriel managed to have both a good and a bad night all in one. He slept 9:30-3 so 5 1/2 hours, Yay! :D and then managed to get up 3 more times before we had to get up for the day at 7:30!! :(
I had my 6 month postpartum appointment and everything is back to pre-pregnancy shape :thumbup: Although, I was told to up my fat intake if I keep losing weight :dohh:

lol Seity im gonna be told to cut my intake caus i keep gaining weight but we dont get a 6mnth check here mum or baby they dont even do the 8month one for the babies i dont think its just 12month

Lynnikins, I need to cut my fat intake too! I stayed pretty level after losing the initial weight when having Devin. Now, however, the lbs are starting to creep back on. :( I've gained 2 lbs, in addition to the 15lbs I'm up from my pregnancy. (Gained 53lbs during pregnancy!!)
We don't have a 6month checkup for moms here, just for the baby's immunizations and a check up. Devin doesn't get his until October, because his last immunizations were late, due to the Dr being on holidays.

The 6 month check is basically just your annual pap smear. Gabriel has a 6 month, but I think it's more for his shots than anything else. His shots were all delayed due to my insurance company being stupid (LOL - it edited the word I used first), so he won't actually get his check till closer to 7 months.

ahhh we only get pap's 3 yrly here unless they decect an abnormality and only if your over 25 which means even though ive had 2 kids i still dont qualify for one

The 6 month check is basically just your annual pap smear. Gabriel has a 6 month, but I think it's more for his shots than anything else. His shots were all delayed due to my insurance company being stupid (LOL - it edited the word I used first), so he won't actually get his check till closer to 7 months.

Ah, I see. I had my pap smear at my 6wk appointment.
ahhh we only get pap's 3 yrly here unless they decect an abnormality and only if your over 25 which means even though ive had 2 kids i still dont qualify for one
We get a pap smear every year. If there's abnormalities, they do it again in 6 months. They start as soon as you go on the pill, and/or become sexually active and/or request one.

yeah in NZ they start when you go on the pill i think well they did one before they gave me the pill lol

Hunter went from forward "commando" and "lunge" style crawling starting yesterday morning and is now fully crawling on all 4s in my bed right now with a sleeping bag on! This baby is too quick for me! :haha:

DM2 that's super! Time to baby proof the house.

i was just on amazon looking at stuff, there is so much to get for baby proofing, not to mention our gas fireplace gets hot! Oh well, I'll have a better look tomorrow, off to bed now

i was just on amazon looking at stuff, there is so much to get for baby proofing, not to mention our gas fireplace gets hot! Oh well, I'll have a better look tomorrow, off to bed now

Ahh clever Hunter! Do you have a Sure Start Children Centre mear you? They come out and baby proof your house for free.

Hmm well had a scare this morning, Chase came into bed with me at 5.30 this morning when hubby got up for work. He was starving as for the first time he'd slept from 8.30-5.30, i fed him then we both went to sleep. I woke up at 9 as he was coughing, when i looked he was being sick all over himself, never seen anything like it, it was proper shooting up, i sat him up an there was just so much, i then thought what if he'd been in his cot would he have choked?? scares me to think about it and worried in case it happens again.

JJ i know it can be scary when they do that, EJ did it a few times and i raised the head of his bed and started lying him on his side so if he did then at least there was less chance of him choking but his bed is right next to ours anyway so id hear him

JJ i know it can be scary when they do that, EJ did it a few times and i raised the head of his bed and started lying him on his side so if he did then at least there was less chance of him choking but his bed is right next to ours anyway so id hear him

He's got a pillow at the moment to raise him up from when his cold was bad and his nose was really bunged up, think i'll leave it in now! Think is though some nights he wriggles so much and ends up off it and flat, other nights he doens't move. By the way good on you hun for saying you will shave your head for charity, will donate some once hubby gets paid :thumbup: your really brave x

I've been having problems with Flora feeding lying down in the bed then puking on herself... I never know whether to pick her up after feeding and burp her - usually this involves puking and waking her up so she starts crying, but if I don't and leave her lying down she sort of pukes lying like that, I don't know what to do.

Mind you she has had about a gazillion night feeds lately I don't know what's going on, hopefully a development phase because I'm starting to get really cranky at her in the middle of the night when she's up for the 4th or 5th time.

JJ good tip about the Sure Start centre, there's one near me, I never knew they did that! We have some serious baby-proofing to do. Also purchasing I haven't bought her anything new for ages been too busy. Can someone remind me which foam mat things are good and also a book on baby-led weaning, I'm sure someone once receommended one can you remind me?

Also, I really want to get her an interactive dangly thing, like a mobile just made of paper or something, that if she pulls something it will bounce up and other bits bounce and stuff. Anyone know of anything like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->