march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Hive - loving Ronan in the train hat its so cute! You look really well and relaxed on your holiday - I'm jealous I look like something the cat dragged in lately what with huge dark circles under my eyes.

Cocoa - that fab news about M, long may it continue! Flora is pretty good at sleeping in her cot (touch wood) but lately I've been co-sleeping a little bit out of laziness, and she sometimes wakes really soon when I try to transfer her back to the cot. She is moving rooms tomorrow so I'll just have to feed her in the chair anyway.

Lynn - Good news about your car. I have to practice my driving I've hardly driven since I passed my test a couple of years ago and I'm irrationally scared of driving. We are always so busy it just seems easier for OH to drive but I've got to sort it out for my own indepedence. Somebody give me a kick up the bum please.

Vegas - I love an evening walk on a balmy night - only thing is 'balmy' is not a word you associate with English weather! We do lots of slightly damp walks on Sunday afternoons! Show us a recent pic of your Charlotte I want to see her again :)

MM - Ella is gorg sitting there! I hope your sleeplessness didn't last too long. I have this annoying thing of being awake bewteen feeds in the night, knowing that its the only chance I have to grab sleep yet my brain starts filling up with all sorts. Very irritating.

Blonde - hope Mika is on the mend, and don't feel bad its nice to go and do something for yourself without baby!

Seity - Oh no that would scare the crap out of me. let us know how he is but I'm sure he's OK? I've been sort of throwing Flora around a bit (you know in a fun way because she loves it) and every now and again I have a stab of fear that I might drop her. Hate it.

Well I think Flossy might be teething, I just dont know how to tell for sure - she's chewing on everything but has been for a while, but today she had reddish cheeks quite a lot and she was the crankiest cranky pants in the cranky factory. She is also puking way too much for my liking. I am trying my hardest to fill her up at each feed but she just always pukes, when I burp her, when I dont burp her, when she's upright or not. She refuses to nap until all the puke is out which can take well over an hour after a feed. I know with reflux babies they say to feed little and often which I have been doing, but it just seemed to me she wasn't getting enough in the day.

So basically I can't really win with feeding right now which is a bore but I'm sure it'll smooth over.

Here's Floss in a good mood a couple of days ago:
IMG_1220.jpg

Just been a crazy busy day at work, but I wanted to say Gabriel seemed just fine this morning. He's done the random crying during the day, but he's been doing that the last couple of days and we assume it's due to teething.

Loving the cute pictures of everyone's LO's. They are all adorable.

Ah she looks so happy GL! I hope her crankiness eases up. Makes it much harder when you haven't got a smiley giggly baby to cheer you up :hugs:

We had a bad/normal night again. Bed at 7:30, awake at 8:30, 11:30, 2, 3, 4:30, 5 and up at 7. Grrrrr.

Going to speak to the HV today if she's at booby group to see if she's got any helpful hints.

Hive - Ronan is too gorgeous! Loving the Sophie action too!

Lynn: Glad you have your car back. Have you received your replacement car seat yet?

MM: Is that a new profile pic? Very sweet.

Hive: Love the conductor's had on Ronan. What a handsome boy.

GL: Flora looks so happy, despite you professing her as the crankiest crankypants:haha:. I tell you I have no idea what constitutes as teething anymore. Any time Charlotte is in a bad mood or her routine is off I chalk it up to teething (or a growth spurt). I know how you feel about the puking. We have this problem too. Some days are better than others (and certain times of day make a difference too).

Seity: Happy to hear that all appears well with Gabriel. I know I watched Charlotte like a hawk after she had her fall.

Cocoa: Have fun at booby group!

OK, so per GL's request, here are a few newer photos of Charlotte. As you can see she is enjoying her new mat. Today I started trying to teach her how to use a sippy cup. All looks like it is going well in the photo, but let me assure you that it did not go well. She quickly got frustrated with it and I had to take out the regulator that keeps it from spilling and well, we ended up with a mess.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • playing.jpg
    playing.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • c&c.jpg
    c&c.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
  • c&c2.jpg
    c&c2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
Vegas - Charlotte's hair is amazing!

Another good night for us :dance: Bed at 8:15, fed at 1 & 4:30 with a couple of dummy replugging at 9 and 5:30. All night in the crib too. I was going to wait until we get her cot to move her into her room, but I might just move her crib in there this weekend.

Vegas, no i havent had the replacement car seat yet have to get onto them today

im happy though my PP is sorted so i can pay via echeque till my funding it clears then im up and running, anyone want to buy stuff lol, got a video camera complete with software disk and charger/computer cord, a Foot Spa thats barely been used a small flat screen 17inch i think, Possibly a Fuji Finepix s800fd camera (denpends if my friend wants it , its a really good camera ) a really good HiFi stereo system that plays cassettes, cd's and has a DAB radio, a Gliding Crib, A HP Office Jet Printer,

so any interest then let me know lol i need money to feed my nappy addiction lol.

ETA... Oh the main reason im happy is that i have my new phone coming tonight too

Vegas - ooh she's gorgeous and I LOVE the photos of the dog nibbling on her :haha: Thanks for sharing.

Cocoa - good follows bad! Very confusing isn't it.

Lynn - not sure if we would get troubs for buy/sell in here but how much are you asking for the 17 inch TV? and what brand is it how old etc? (if this is not allowed lets do a PM. We haven't had a telly in the bedroom in ages but since F is about to move to her room it might be nice).

Flora slept really well finally. She had a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon then we had to go out to FILs for dinner, during her bedtime, so I thought she'd be cranky but she was SO well behaved. We got in the car to come home at 8:30 she fell asleep and transferred to the cot at home about 9, straight to sleep and didn't wake for a feed until 4:45!! wowsers.

Also got her weighed yesterday and she's perfectly on the 25th centile weighing 6.45 kgs which is 14lbs 3oz!! I tried some baby rice yesterday morning she didn't really like it at all! I'm going to give it 3 days to see if she takes to it, if not I might wait a bit longer she might not be ready to wean yet.

GL - how long is she going between naps now? I think I need to stretch M to about 2.5 hours between naps now- she seems to nap better (3 x 60-80 mins instead of 4 or 5 x 30-40 mins). Some days she gets mega cranky after 2 hours awake time - usually following the nights she has slept badly.

awww shes gorgeous hun love the dress, i would so make clothes for a daughter if i had one i always had Mum made dresses growing up and loved them, its just harder to make boys clothes on the whole ive found and i dont have a sewing machine atm lol n my hand sewing is enough to do some mending or a quilt or bag but not clothes lol

Cocoa- i love the dress!!

Ella has been sick alot today. Not really much more grumpy but just spilly. :shrug:

I went clothes shopping for El today, I got 2 pairs of flannel pjs, 2 stretching grows, a dress/top, tights and mittens and a hoody. :cloud9:

My SIL brung her girl around today again, i'll put some piccies up in abit :D

Thanks Lyn - boys must be really hard to make clothes for! I'm going to try sone trousers at some point - she lives in leggings because most trousers and jeans are too small for her massive fluffy bum, or miles too long if I put her in the next size up.

I donated to your page too - not much, maternity pay sucks!

Cocoa - that dress is so cute. Was it easy to make? Could a novice do it? I newed to get some easy patterns off my mum she's the sewing queen.

Re jeans and trousers, exactly the same here nothing fits right cause of the cloth bum!

Here's Ella in her new dress and the first time she wore her pretty shoes.

Unfortunate much how Tiggers tail is in that position it looks like she has a tail :haha: (tiggers tail is a toy attatched to her playmat)

https://i54.tinypic.com/2zs4pyo.jpg

aww Ella is super cute,

i really miss dressing up a little girl ( used to be in charge of my lil sisters outfits ) atm Nate is one size up in shorts and jeans to fit his bum and i can just squeeze Ej's bum into 9-12 month stuff lol but often EJ is jst in a babygrow over his nappy with a tshirt on lol as its too much hassle to get him out of clothes if he poos and i have to do the super quick change

Ella is still in her 0-3 month stretching grows so i bought some more i just went straight to 6-9 month stuff, they are a little big by not by too much that its rediculous. The dress in that pic is actually a bit too big for her but i just wanted to try it on anyway. i got some pink tights size 6-12 months and they are moooosive! :dohh:

GL - I am a novice! Last time I sewed was in school, about 12 years ago (we only did textiles for 1 year- all I made was a drawstring bag! Lol)

I used a Simplicity pattern (I'll check which one) and cut out two front pieces & sewed together and two back pieces & sewed them together. Then sewed the sides up, did a (rubbish) hem and added the button holes and buttons (surprisingly easy). And the apple motif was off another dress which doesn't fit anymore. I deviated from the pattern slightly because I wanted the material to be doubled up as it's quite thin. Probably took 6 hours alltogether over a couple of days.

MM - Ella's dress is gorgeous and I want those shoes! That colour really suits her x

Cocoa: Your sweet girl looks adorable in that dress. I wish I could sew, you did such a great job.

Lynn: Good luck selling all of your stuff. I know we need to clean out some of our older equipment too, but DH can't bring himself to part with anything. Speaking of selling things I might have to sell my car if we buy a new house. Makes me sad to part with it, but if it means having a new home, I suppose I can deal.

GL: Baby rice is pretty gross stuff. I started Charlotte out on mashed banana and she took right to it. I mainly use baby rice to thicken things and have now switched over to baby oatmeal. Like you said just try a bit every now and again and you will know when she is truly ready for solids.

MM: Ella looks like she is posing in that photo. Looks like you've got a real girly girl on your hands. I never put shoes on Charlotte. I know that will have to change as the weather cools. I do have a few pairs, but never bother to put them on.

So I don't know if it is the food or not, but Charlotte is now pooing three times a day. I've not been feeding her any more than usual so I don't understand this change. Poor girl has a bit of a red bottom too. I am trying to treat it, but it does not appear to be clearing up. Hopefully this is just a phase and she will go back to only going once a day.

well ive had a pretty good day, other than poor EJ he has bad nappy rash even though I change him the min he poos even if its mid feed its all because of those teeth which were really bugging him earlier and i can see his cheeks have gone bright red again now, poor kid hes in one big misery fit although there are odd moments of cuteness i was just warming his bottle and he saw me take it out and dry the outside and he was lying in his bouncer and he took his dummy out of his mouth and put his arms out to hold his bottle it was sooo sweet he loves feeding himself. i think i'll be pumping a bit more though for the next couple of days and EBM feeding him as hes happier taking a full feed from a bottle rather than from the breast probably something to do with his latch being affected by the teething pain.

I really need to start working on my diet more its gotten really bad since EJ was born i need to not have junk food in the house and have healthy snacks instead and make sure im eating a proper amount too as i tend to just nibble on junk through the day rather than eat proper meals which is bad for BF and for loosing weight so my body is just storing excess fat atm and i am really starting to hate the way im looking. I really need a local mum that i can go for walks with, im happy to take the boys out in the pushchair for walks but its boring and lonely by myself it would be nice to have an adult with me lol its much more entertaining to stay in and be online

Vegas- Ella usually wheres little slippers when we go out to keep her feet warm. these shoes dont actually fit, i just put them on for the photo :haha:

We recieved our breastfeeding top yesterday. here is Ella sporting it...

https://i55.tinypic.com/35hmgjl.jpghttps://i55.tinypic.com/2edxisp.jpg
https://i55.tinypic.com/20poa3q.jpg

:flower:

MM- I love the breastfeeding shirt!
Cocoa- M is so cute in that dress. I can't make anything
Vegas- Charlotte has almost as much hair as Connor. You live so close, I would love to try to go up to Orlando some weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->