march lambs 2010 come on ladies

I'm not sure if I have bladder issues TBH. I noticed the other day after I got out of the swimming pool that some water (definitely pool water, not wee!) had obviously stayed in me because I felt it come out when I put my jeans on, had a nice wet patch :blush:

So I think my muscles down there are still a bit lax - I feel different when me and OH DTD - a bit sensitive on the front wall of my vagina. Not sure if things have shifted down a bit or something? :shrug: Not causing a massive problem though. Good on you for doing the exercises / I always forget!

Oooh, quick TMI question. Does anyone else find they are still having some bladder issues? Since I was pregnant I've had stress incontinence (sneezing, coughing, laughing) and it isn't going away! I've been faithfully doing my Kegels for months now, and it doesn't seem to be doing any good, if anything it is getting worse, sometimes it feels like I haven't emptied my bladder all the way... Like I said, TMI, but do you guys have any ideas?

Not just you. I have the same problems.

I was like lynn, bladder of steel. I never had to wake up in the night to pee and never had to pee more often. I could take 5 hour car rides, etc at the end of the pregnancy and not need OH to pull over. Probably had about 4 weeks where I just had to be careful when I sneezed if I was standing after the birth. My sister had trouble for a long time after.

Lucky ladies with steel bladders! It is getting really annoying and at times a bit embarrassing. The other day I was having coughing fits, went to the bathroom, and peed. Then left the bathroom feeling like my bladder was empty, but when I sneezed I leaked AGAIN! I emailed a friend, who is an ob/gyn and she said it almost sounds like a vaginal prolapse, and is correctable with a fairly simple surgery, but that they won't do the surgery until I'm done having babies. So kegels it is!

Blonde, I go to the loo quite a lot but I always did. I have leaked once or twice when sneezing but I'm not worried about it. However, (further TMI!) if its any consolation, I think I still have some piles (hemmaroids) :blush: :blush: I've been debating whether to reveal that on here! But yeah anyway I've just been really lazy about putting the cream on and its not too much of a bother. But I would prefer if it went away nevertheless.

I guess our bodies are never 100% the same again are they?

Oh and Fs cheek was red even after being up for a while, so I think its teeth. She has been licking her gums as well today! And she is quite fascinated with MY mouth, she watches it and wants to touch it all the time. so cute.

I actually managed to avoid piles - which shocked me as I've always been a bit sluggish in that department and expected it to get even worse in pregnancy!

GL - M does that - she's obsessed with putting her fingers in my mouth, or grabbing my nose is second best. I had actual fingers up both nostrils the other day! She also loves trying to grab OH's gold tooth when he's smiling at her - adorable!
I hope F doesn't suffer too much if it is her teeth. Did you end up getting a teething necklace?
I'm still not sure what's up with M. I gave her some calpol earlier because she was in a right state after her nap. I hate seeing her like this :-(

GL, I have had piles off and on since I had Mika. It has been awful! I think my whole nether region is just angry at me for having a baby.

I still have bladder toubles. Not leaking but quite the opposite! It takes me awhile to be able to relax to pee now!! my vaginal walls hurt when having sex!! has anybody felt their cervix? min feels so horrible like its definatly been through the wars :blush: :rofl:

El has learnt a new noise. It's so loud but so cute!!

was just talking to my dad and apparently they are still getting some pretty big aftershocks in CHCH

Yea we are. people are acting like its the end of the world though, all petrified and stuff. I really dont mind the aftershocks now. it was the initial doozy that was mad!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that sex still actually really hurts as well. We've only done it about 4 times because I'm just not enjoying it really. When I got my stitches the midwives were all saying how the one stitching me up was the expert at stitching etc. And since then I've thought maybe she stitched me up a bit too tight!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that sex still actually really hurts as well. We've only done it about 4 times because I'm just not enjoying it really. When I got my stitches the midwives were all saying how the one stitching me up was the expert at stitching etc. And since then I've thought maybe she stitched me up a bit too tight!

I just grin and bear it. OH knows it still hurts but yet he still tries to go longer. i'm like just hurry up and finish already! :dohh: :rofl:

get some lube hunnis to help in the bedroom dept it does help lol,

sorry to hear bout Flora's teeth EJ is needing calgel or bongela 3-4 times a day at the moment and once a day doses of Paracetamol too poor thing,
He rolled over last night though :) DH put him on his tummy then just as i got up to leave ( went out to see friends last night ) and was saying goodbye to DH he rolled onto his back and surprised himself, wouldnt do it again though lol so tummy time it will be till hes figured out how to do it again lol

Nates new nappy arrived today and sorry ive just got to post a pic caus he was just TOOOOO cute posing for the camera
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs425.snc4/46793_10150253789650123_663595122_14349096_4944764_n.jpg

Hey all, wow i've had loads to catch up on.

MMWow hun, how scary have things been for you :hugs: Ahh isn't it great when they learn to do a new noise or sound, though thats all you will prob hear for the next few days.

CocoaOne Since becoming a mum i think i just won't tolerate half as much stuff as i used to, i just can't be bothered with it. It is sad when you feel your maybe growing apart from a close friend, i feel like that with one of my friends, she's just so self centered everything is about her children, she'll ask about Chase then part way through telling her something she interrupts and goes on about her two :wacko: Also when we went out for tea the other week for my friends birthday it was mentioned at the beginning about just paying for our own stuff, i was happy as i'm skint, anyway when the bill came it suddenly got decided by a few (mainly my self centered friend) that we we're all going to pay the same. I just said no, my meal had cost £12 and they wanted me to pay £18! Normally i'd have just paid but been annoyed, they probably thought i was being a right cow.

Hope M is feeling better today :hugs:

GL Hope Flora doesn't have too much trouble with her teeth coming through. Chase loves mouths too, not so cute though when he grabs your lips, it really hurts. My friend thinks she's been stitched up too tight too hun, the doctor was going to refer her but she chickened out as she's scared of them messing down there.

We had a fab fab holiday but since we've been back the last two days Chase has been such a whingy bum, not a clue what's wrong with him. Sunday night i had to rock him to sleep which i've never had to do before but he was totally knackered but just wouldn't sleep. Ahh its nice to know i'm not the only one who finds dtd uncomfy. I didn't have stitches but i feel tighter :shrug: but i've found something that helps, using some lube! :blush: Never used it before but i wasn't sore after which i usualy am sorry for tmi.

I'm sat in today waiting for the roofer, i hate waiting in for people its so boring. Our neighbor knocked round when we got back from Wales to say she'd seen from her bedroom window that a big piece of lead had come loose from our roof, the roofer came yesterday to get it down before it fell down but it was too windy for him to re-attach it.

JJ- i hope you get a better sleep from chase tonight huni!!! El's been a whingey bum today too. was being very clingy!

Lynn- cute photo I love the camo! :)

I just put chocolate cupcakes in the oven and then realised the time is 11.15pm :dohh: Now I have to wait up for an hour till it finished baking :dohh::dohh:

x

JJ- i hope you get a better sleep from chase tonight huni!!! El's been a whingey bum today too. was being very clingy!

Lynn- cute photo I love the camo! :)

I just put chocolate cupcakes in the oven and then realised the time is 11.15pm :dohh: Now I have to wait up for an hour till it finished baking :dohh::dohh:

x

Thanks hun, he's fast asleep on me at the mo, i'm starving too want to get my lunch but don't want to risk moving him as he'll probably wake up, decisions decisions.
Mmmm i love chocolate cupcakes, i haven't done any baking since Chase was born, need to start again, bummer you have to wait up though.

night hun

mmm i need to find a recipe online that i have the ingrediants 4 caus i told Nate we would make cookies after his nap

GL - Gabriel grabs at the mouth and face too.
I've actually had piles since as far back as I can remember. At least since I was 12 or so. Honestly, they don't bother me, but since the 3rd tri at least one is on the outside now :blush: don't really care since it doesn't hurt.
Lube is your friend. I've been using it for years.

Hi everyone. Trying to catch up on here after a few days away.

MM: So glad to hear that you are OK. I thought of you when I heard about the quake.

Cocoa: Your friend doesn't seem so friendly with remarks like that. I too drank cokes and tea during my pregnancy. At first I tried to avoid them, but I needed a little bit of caffeine to stay awake! Happy five months!

Kel: Conner has a lot more hair than Charlotte, plus, she has a nice spot on the back that almost rubbed completely off. It is starting to grow back thankfully. Where in the state are you located? There is plenty to do in Orlando, but I find most of it is geared towards older children. Boy is it going to be expensive to live here once she gets about five years old!

Sorry to all of the moms who are having issues "down there". Even before having a baby I was always peeing so I think the fact that I ended up with a C-section may have saved me from having a lot of issues now.

Speaking of baby issues my back is killing me! I've had lower back problems since I was 16 and lifting a heavy baby is exacerbating the situation. In other news Charlotte has started to sleep on her tummy at night. This has led to leaky diapers each night. I went and bought some overnight diapers and this seems to have solved the problem. I just can't believe she was still sleeping so well with the front of her jammies and sleep sack wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->