march lambs 2010 come on ladies

KelLovely pics hun, looks like you had fun.

MM Yeah glad you get to still use ur name hun :thumbup: Retail therapy is always good, its fun buying stuff for bubas but mum's need a treat too.

Vegas Thats a shame hun you can't go with your hubby to check on the house, hope you have a lovely weekend and that your back improves :hugs:

Julchen Glad Sam is getting better, so cute he loves his half sister.

Seity Gabriel seems to be enjoying his tastes of food, he seems to know what he likes. OOh yeah post a pic.

Here is a few pics from the phots i had done, can't wait until next Fri when i can show hubby.

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/010_10.jpg https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/001_1.jpg https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/028_28.jpg https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/031_31.jpg https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/034_34.jpg https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k13/henrymoorcroft/032_32.jpg

Chase is getting really hungry,i've had to double his portions, its hard to know how much to give him :shrug:

We went swimming again today, its with a baby group and its free, you get 30mins free time to swim and olay then the last 30mins is singing and splashing, Chase loved it. We start baby massage om the 30th too, has anyone else done it?

jj - those are fab. Your husband is going to love them. I especially like the one with the teddy.

Lynn - great to meet you too hun, the boys are so sweet EJ is such a smiler! You are amazing the way you just bust around with them so easily.

Vegas - I hope your back is feeling better hun. I've never had a bad back but occasionally get lower back pain when I've spent all day gardening or something like that, that's bad enough can't imagine how it is for you guys having it all the time. :hugs:

Seity - Gabriel sounds so clever and very amusing, can't wait to see a pic of that one! Flora has been eyeballing my food and drink so much lately, her hands are floating up as well so it wont be long before she does the same trick.

Hive - I never thought of giving her goat's milk. If it was more readily available then maybe I would but tbh I'd rather she got used to cows milk anyway and dairy generally as its bound to be around a lot what with all our cooking. And no one in our families has any allergies, I didn't imagine it'd be a problem :shrug: Also when I tried giving up dairy for a bit (thought it might help with reflux... did 4 days :blush:) I tried goats yoghurt and it was really pricy and I hated it!

Kel - looks like you had a nice time at the aquarium! I haven't done any outings like that with Flora I really should.

Jul - glad Sam is better and its sweet how he loves his sister!

MM - hope the aftershocks have stopped and yay for cheap Ugg boots! I have 2 well-used pairs and want another pair next time I go to Oz I'll pick some up at Paddy's markets. They are so overpriced here.

JJ - lovely pics hun, what a nice gift for your OH.

Nothing really new for me, Flora is getting really chatty and makes lots of wet bubbly sounds its well cute. Sleep isn't fantastic, but OK, she keeps waking up around 10 for the dummy and around 12 for a feed - OH managed to settle her back to sleep last night and she went until 2:20. And she's up again for a feed around 6 ish I've been bringing her into our bed but I think I might try tomorrow to get her to stay in her bedroom otherwise she might not be able to wake up normally(happily) in her own bed.. but I do enjoy our morning cuddles and chats.

Oh and I think I have a bandana bib as well, if this is the one you mean?: (First taste of baby rice)
DSC_0183.jpg

aww love the piccies girls

V is an energy drink its similar to Red Bull but imo tastes better lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(drink)

Ooh, I love red bull.
Picture as promised:
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/4978083048_75e78a66c3.jpg

Siety- I can't see the pic, but I sure its adorable!
JJ- Chase is so cute. I love the the one with the bear!
Julchen- I also watch Trublood, and thats what I think of when I hear V :haha:
Vegas- Sorry your back is hurting so bad. I have chronic back pain too since i was in a car accident as a teenager.

:happydance:Connor is 6 months old today! :happydance:
He had his 6 month check-up. He is now 18.8 pounds and 28 inches long!

Yay Connor! He's getting to be so big.
When I hear V, I think of the TV series from the 80's. (Does that date me?)

Jul: Hope Sam's cold clears up quickly.

JJ: Can't wait to see the new photos.

Kel: Those photos are adorable! I bet you get so many comments on Conner's hair.

Hive: There do seem to be a lot of benefits to goat's milk. My mom drank it when she was a baby (I come from a long line of women who are not very good at breastfeeding). I have also read that goat is the most common meat eaten in the world so it makes sense that the milk is widely used as well. Too bad it is not more available here and more reasonably priced too. Seems like anything that is good for you costs a great deal more. I've been noticing this more as I have been buying all organic foods to make Charlotte's baby food.

MM: Glad your friend had a boy so that you can use the name you want (Ruby, right?). Now all you have to do is get pregnant with another girl.

Lynn: I am curious what V is as well.

Spending the weekend alone with Charlotte and the dogs as DH is headed to Vegas to check on the house. Sad that Charlotte and I don't get to go. My back is still hurting really bad so I have a feeling it is going to be a long weekend. Planning on calling the doctor/chiropractor if things don't improve. Of course they will tell me to rest my back, as if I can do that with a baby. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yes Ruby! You remembered! :dance:

Lovely pics! I love Chase's teddy bear suit! So cute. Gabriel looks like he's enjoying that food too.

Not much to report here apart from M's sleep has gone back to waking every 3 hours. She woke at 3 this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep so I bought her in with us where she zonked until 7:30 :dohh:

I'm also a bit stressed about the food/weaning thing. She is definitely still hungry after her milk and keeps trying to grab my food and drink, and she happily puts it in her mouth..... But it's like she either doesn't like the taste or doesn't like the sensation of food in her mouth. She also spits out milk when it comes out of a bottle or sippy cup. It's like she only wants food when it comes from mummy's boobie! Grrrr :rofl:

Cocoa- I hope m's eating (and sleeping) improves! You got a cheeky one there!! :winkwink:

She certainly tests my patience.....

I'm starting to come down with the lurgi now too, so I'm not in the best of moods.

What's everyones plans for the weekend? We had dinner at OH's parents last night because his sister, BIL and nephew are heading back to Germany tomorrow. They'll be back again at the beginning of December, and it's weird to think that M will probably be crawling and pulling herself up by then. And hopefully eating properly! :haha:

Went out for abit last night and died my friends hair tonight! I'm about to go to beddybyes :) xx

JJ - I love the pictures of Chase! What a fabulous idea of you, your OH will love them!! They are uber cute!

Seity - that is one cute picture of Gabriel snatching your food away.

Cocoa - I completely understand your frustration, Sam is such a boobie man!! He will not take any milk(formula) from a bottle/ cup either. If he gets some in his mouth he spits it out and gags. I expressed a couple of times to see if it made a difference...nope!! Little bugger. The past couple of weeks he at least started the baby cereal, however it highly depends on his mood whether he wants it or not. Again, if his half sister is here he happily takes it from her. The other night, I tried to feed but he would only take it if he put the spoon into his mouth himself. Will try and post the video. It was cute. His sleep is also horrid lately...he never sleeps more than 1.5 hours then wakes up crying...he is easy to resettle but yet I am spending half the night doing it because of the amount. Usually half way through the night I give in and take him into our bed, where he wriggles but at least I don't have to get up. Sometimes I can't even remember getting him, so this habit will be a hard one to break!

With anything that frustrates me I have come to just accept it, I am not a fan of sleep training either...just don't feel right about i (no offense to those who do it), so I am just putting up with it for now - same with him being such a boobie man. It is temorary!!
How is M's weight?

M sounds so much like Sam!

Her weight is fine- over 18lbs and she's already in her 6-9 month clothes so I know she's getting what she needs! I was planning on doing BLW and I just have to keep reminding myself about the 'baby led' bit. If she's not ready, she's not ready.

Oh and happy 6 months to Sam!

Thanks! Isn't it bitter sweet how fast time goes by.

I am sure she is just fine...and being almost a month younger than Sam I am sure she will take to it soon enough!! Sam is only 16lbs!

Here is the video of him eating, hope it works.

https://www.facebook.com/v/10150265458230164

That is one cute video. Gabriel is the same way about dropping what he has if offered something else. He won't hold two things at once.
Gabriel is only 13.5 lbs - He's such a half pint - LOL

I'm not doing anything special this weekend. Just got Gabriel to fall asleep for his first nap, so I think I'll see if I can nap a bit too.

Adorable vid!

We don't have big plans for the weekend. Watching football today, OH has ribs in the oven (was going to smoke them but it is raining) and I'm about to go cook some fresh fried okra, the game starts at 2:30 so everything should be cooked by halftime. I'm attempting to teach Mika to say Boomer Sooner, lmao. He does grin really big when I say it though...I think after the game I'm going to work on the huge pile of homework I am behind on...

I can't see the video on my phone, I'll try and get on the computer to see.

I just gave M some peeled cucumber to play with - everytime she touched it she'd pull her hand away and pull a disgusted face. She does the same with her wet wipes - I don't think she likes touching cold wet things :rofl:

I can't see the video on my phone, I'll try and get on the computer to see.

I just gave M some peeled cucumber to play with - everytime she touched it she'd pull her hand away and pull a disgusted face. She does the same with her wet wipes - I don't think she likes touching cold wet things :rofl:

Mika does the same thing with bananas! He will eat them but only if someone else holds it!

hey ladies! I am back!!

We just moved into our proper appartment after spending the last 2 weeks in the temp apartment with no internet!

I think I am way too far behind to catch up on eveything but I hope everyone is well.

Will post an update soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->