march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Go Flora! M hasn't rolled over again since the day she first did it. Lazy moo!

Vegas - Glad you had a good weekend and your back is better x

Bnk - poor Mika. M has been spitting up alot again too. Weird how it comes and goes (she hasn't got reflux though)

Lyn - glad he kept his nappy on!

Well I never got round to cooking veg (bad mummy had pizza for tea...) but I gave her half a rusk to demolish....

becki shes adorable ,i really really really need to sort out the highchair situation so i can give EJ more to eat

She's way to big for the bumbo now, but OH should be picking up the highchair and cotbed (finally!) tomorrow, so we'll get to sit in the kitchen around the table rather than on the living room floor on her foam mat! I picked up a big plastic sheet in Poundland today to put on the floor, and they had a pack of 20 plug socket covers (for £1, obv :rofl:) for those whose LOs are on the move.

GL - Way to go Flora on the rolling.
Cocoa - M is so good eating that rusk and I'm impressed with what a good talker she is!

Gabriel is still too small for his high chair and we don't have a bumbo, so I have to hold him when he eats which doesn't work very well and tends to be messier for me.

Blonde: Sorry about the reflux. As I was reading this I was thinking it has been a while since Charlotte has been sick and as I thought this she puked. Oh well, at least it is less frequent than it had been.

Lynn: Glad to hear you had some eye candy to look at today. Rarely do we ever have anyone work on the house who I would find hot. Mind you my husband does everything so we almost never have servicemen here. We did have an AC repairman a while back who looked like Jason from True Blood (if you watch that).

Cocoa: Megan is so cute with that rusk.

Charlotte has very much been on the move today. While I went to the store I left DH to watch her and he thought it would be fun to see how far she could roll (I try to keep her on the mat). Anyway she rolled about 15 feet away from her mat and ended up under the dining room table. Silly girl.

We are still using the bumbo!! Don't know for how much longer though...

Cocoa- m is absolutely adorable!!

I am so so happy, my friend Jo (you might know her as Jox) just had her little earth baby after losing Kasper. I am so so happy for her!!

Just about to give El her brekkie then might go for a drive to the warehouse or something!

aww has it been that long since kasper went to heaven :( Thats great she has had a new baby! How lovely for her!

Aww, I'm so happy for her! I didn't realize it had been that long since she lost Kasper either.

Yea its been just over 8 months now! I'm so happy she finally has her earth baby!

Louise - We didn't end up doing Zumba in the end there, and I was so hyped for it too! We just sat around and chatted but it was still fun as usual :D Hopefully we get to do it at some point though, and I'll keep you posted!
A taggy ball is a soft ball (ours is minky so it's gorgeous to touch) with looped ribbons sewn in to it. Lachlan's one has a wrist strap which is a brilliant idea and you can clip that on and off with domes. I took some pics to post on the fb page of the lady who made them, so I'll put those up, she sells the legwarmers too. They're like those babyleg ones you can get, sooo cute!
My sister is 31 and I can say she's definitely someone who has a younger spirit. She and I act very similarly, though she makes some silly decisions sometimes (she has three kids and I think, whether she realizes or not, is trying to relive her carefree days).
Sorry that Chase was difficult going to bed - it does sound like perhaps he is teething and just wanted a bit of comfort, Lachlan has been like this too and then surprised me with a toothy peg! That or he may well be having a growth spurt? :shrug: x
I think we're going to be given one of those feeders, I wonder if you can sterilise them? lol

Sarah - Awww so cute that Mika's interacting! Sounds like he's made a new friend :) And poor lil man, his reflux must be so horrible both him and you guys.

Juliane - Lachlan was doing that a lot as a newborn and driving me up the wall. Does Sam take a dummy at all? We swear by them!! Otherwise I don't think lil man would sleep at all

GL - Clever girl Flora!! :thumbup:

vegas - Thank you :hugs: I need to flick the switch on my paranoia to off lol
:rofl: about the baby dentures heheh. And that's amazing about her sleep, go Charlotte!

Lynn - Glad there's been no nakie days, what a cheeky lil man Nate's being hehe.

Becki - Aww that's such an adorable vid, she's so cute! And she reminds me a lot of Lachlan in the sense that their babbles are very similar, how funny hehe.

Lachlan fits in his bumbo quite easily still but then again his legs are quite thin. Wish they'd chub up, chubby baby legs are sooo adorable! :D I want to get a tray for the bumbo. I often feed Lachlan on my knee though because he puts his hands in his mouth, so at least if he's on my knee I can intercept them lol before it gets messy.

Andi - Yay for Jo, I'm so excited for her. I keep checking back to her journal, can't wait to see pics of Beanie and find out what his name is :happydance: She's been so brave eh.

Sooo...we have an ant situation in the bedroom of all places. THANK GOD it's not in the kitchen, I think I would actually die. I went in to the bedroom to grab an auxiliary cable to listen to music while I did dishes and lo and behold I saw an ant on the wardrobe door. Then a few more ants close by. Then a few more ants on the doorframe :sad2: And I looked like that <---- I sprayed a whole heap of bug spray and closed the door. Then got Tom on the phone, and he told me to go in the wardrobe where the nest possibly is and find it and spray the crap out of it but there's no way I'm going anywhere near the nest I told him :| I was crying and being a massive baby and unfortunately Tom couldn't pop home to have a look. So I've vacuumed in there and sprayed tonnes more spray and I'm going to call my dad when he finishes work in a couple hours to come have a look. I actually think the nest may be on top of the wardrobe because there was an ant on the roof so it would make sense, and one on a box on top of the wardrobe, some of them must have just made their way down. Eeeeeew is all I have to say. Luckily I called the tenancy agent and they're going to organize an exterminator. Hopefully they won't too late, Tom said they spread like wildfire and I don't want them in Lachlan's room which is right next to ours!

Apart from that I've had a good day. I have a moany baby at the moment who slept for 10 minutes then woke up and is being a complete ratbag so I'm not awfully impressed with that, he's eaten and everything so I'm thinking maybe it's just teething pain.

Hope everybody else is having a good day x I'm off to do the dishes :dishes:

I'll leave you some pics of Lachlan with his new toy and his leg warmers :winkwink:

Attachments

• 0291280x768.jpg
    0291280x768.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 0221280x768.jpg
    0221280x768.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 0281280x768.jpg
    0281280x768.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
there is a pic on her facebook hun :)

awesome leg warmers rosy!! is that a linky dinky i see? :)

there is a pic on her facebook hun :)

awesome leg warmers rosy!! is that a linky dinky i see? :)

Thanks hun :D Aww I don't have her fb, what's her name on there? x PM me it if you want

Thanku, I love them! They're gonna be so awesome for summer and for when he's crawling. I've gotta make the most of being able to dress him in whatever I like because soon enough he'll be choosing lol oh dear...spiderman costume everyday no doubt.

It is a linky dinkee :D There's one on the dummy and one attached to the taggy ball. They are pretty damn cool - does El have one too? I couldn't resist the hungry caterpillar one!
x

Jaysus Lachlan's been a little poo this afternoon. Actual screaming, more high pitched than ever, I thought he was in pain...eek. Please tell me this isn't the start of a badly behaved squealy little boy...:wacko:

Righto, I'm off to make deviled sausages for dinner while listening (and singing along to) the Glee soundtrack :haha:

ETA: Might make a choccy cake toooo :D I'm in a baking buzz lately...that or some cupcakes. We only have 3 eggs, otherwise maybe I'd make both hehehe but then I'd have to eat them allll....decisions decisions

I forgot to add (sorry :dohh: overload...), my friend had her baby yesterday, he is sooo cute, all scrunchy and newborn <3 My friends at coffee group have all been quick to label me as the clucky one, and I'm sure as hell clucking over this little guy. I'm terrible hehe... I'm not even allowed to TTC for at least a year and a half (way longer if Tom had his way...) annnnyway. It's pretty cool cause he was 8lbs exactly and born at 8.08pm! No name announced yet, can't wait to find it what he's called :dance: I have a few more pregnant friends at the moment and can't wait for them to have their bubbas!

that sux about the ants hun. i really hope they don't spread so much :S

We have a tray for the bumbo but i havn't had to use it yet.

Oh i thought they were just for dummys lol. handy!!!

yay for your friends baby! i have 2 pregnant friends and to be honest i hate it! I am so envious as they are both due in march! March is my month!!!!! :dohh: lol.

BTW make cupcakes yummmm lol

Here's some piccies- i also put them in my parenting journal but to those who don't look in there here they are...

i bought Ella a new dress outfit today, it's super cute but still a little too big for my wee girl

https://i51.tinypic.com/2khrud.jpg

this is the little zebra tutu outfit i bought for my friends wedding next month. 1st time trying it on today and El thought it would be more fun to try and eat it instead

https://i53.tinypic.com/s5eqe9.jpg https://i55.tinypic.com/wrdnau.jpg

here's Ella doing a dance in her big girls PJs :haha:

https://i53.tinypic.com/t6rqd0.jpg

:flower:

And a wee video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApcL4IO5CuI

Ah I'm so happy for Jox. I remember her from third tri and it was so sad. She is definitely one strong brave woman!

Rosy - those leg warmers are fab! I've got one pair for M and tend to put them on when she's just dossing in a vest but it's slightly chilly.

Vegas - you gotta love the way men's brains work sometimes.... :haha:

I'll have to get a pic of M busting out of the Bumbo. I have to keep a foot or knee on it when I pull her out or the bumbo just stays attached to her butt! Lol

Off for a hospital appointment today - it's a pain in the bum having to work around M's naps! Gotta leave early so she sleeps in the car, otherwise I'll have to wake her up mid-nap. It will be interesting seeing my consultant though, last time I went I'd just found out I was pregnant, so he was the second person to know. And now I've got a huge 19lb (weighed this morning, no wonder my back aches..) baby!

lol Cocoa I have to do the same when i lift el out from her bumbo. or i give her a wee shake to shake it off her butt :haha:

What's your hospital appointment for hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->