march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Oh I love Ella's tutu! Gorgeous! I want to get something special for Christmas day, but I'm going to leave it until nearer the time as I'm not sure if she'll be in 6-9 or 9-12.

Just a routine check up - I've got mega high cholesterol so they like to keep an eye on me/it. Its come down quite a lot recently though, which is a big shock seeing as my diet is so poor. It was 8.4 (325 in US terms) but I think it's nearer 7 (270) now. Im not on any drugs/statins because you're not allowed to get pregnant on them, and although I say now that I don't want anymore... that might change ;-)

Oooh well goodluck!!!!

i love the tutu too. Although i need to find some black tights to go with it! And do u think i can find any ANYWHERE!? :dohh:

i couldn't resist- here's another one...

https://i51.tinypic.com/fkmbdv.jpg

Becki - Hope your appt goes well!! Wow about Megan's weight that's fab! I think Lachlan weighed 16lb something at his last appoint a few weeks ago. Good work out for your arms eh hehe

Andi - I have friends due in March too hehe but yay one's due next month on the 25th! (which is randomly Toms sisters - both his sisters, birthdays!)
The cake's baking currently but I might make the cupcakes later! I'll post piccies hehe.

Oooh well goodluck!!!!

i love the tutu too. Although i need to find some black tights to go with it! And do u think i can find any ANYWHERE!? :dohh:

i couldn't resist- here's another one...

https://i51.tinypic.com/fkmbdv.jpg

She is such a beautiful wee thing. Hun, there's black tights at cotton on kids :D They're footless ones, hope they're the kind you mean. If not, try trademe if all else fails!

These would look cute with the outfit! Either of the first two I reckon :D https://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear/Clothing/Pants-overalls/912-months/auction-316766604.htm

Well im here ...just.... had to run to the postoffice this morning to post off some nappys that ive sold. got lots of washing to do today, got the whites on now and have to get them hung up already got the colours up and then got to do the nappys, and all i want to do is sleep, EJ was awake quite a bit in the night then Nate got into our bed about 3am which ment i really didnt sleep alot after that with a little foot in my back.

im ready to have this flat condemed i really am, theres too much stuff, way too much stuff i need it gone,

CocoaOne Oh how cute is M with her rusk! Chase is such a lazy boy, he has no interest in feeding himself, he just drops it on the floor :dohh:

Rosy That toy sounds ace! Love love his leg warmers. Hope you get rid of the ants, what a pain.

MM Ella looks so cute in her tutu.

We're off to visit my mum today, can't wait and i get my tea cooked for me.

jj ooh yum what do u think she is cooking you? :)

El just woke up and thought it was time to play. She got rather excited about life lol. I can still hear her talking from the other room. I wouldve loved to play with her longer, but she really needs to know that night time is sleep time! i changed her, gave her a feed, and we chatted for abit :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnMaTKnsOUg

https://i55.tinypic.com/x39u29.jpg https://i52.tinypic.com/359znrc.jpg

off to have a shower, i have chippies in the oven :blush:

I remember Jox as well. I'm so happy for her.
rwhite - nice pics. My husband would never let me put rainbow leg warmers on Gabriel. :nope: Ewww ants! I hate the buggers. We had an ant problem (carpenter ants, yuck) for a while. I finally had to rip a bunch of the siding and some of the wood from the porch off of the house because they were living in it. At least we finally seem to have gotten rid of them. I hope you get it sorted soon.
MM - What cute vids. I love the happy baby squeals.

I submitted the pic of Gabriel in his dad's hat (the one in my sig) to the local radio station's "Babe of the Week" contest a few months back and it's finally his week (They only do 6 pictures a week), so I've been emailing all my friends and family to have them vote for him.
Winners will appear on a special edition magazine cover, and enjoy a framed copy. Plus you get a special edition bib and an engraved piggybank. So not any huge thing, but still fun if he wins. If any of you ladies want to vote, PM me, and I'll send you a link to the web site. You can vote every day this week.

MM: So happy to hear that Jox had her baby. I too remember her from 3rd tri and I was just heartbroken at her story. Ella looks so cute in her little dresses and she looks so happy in the video. I can't believe that Ella can still fit in her bouncy chair. We put ours up a while back when it seemed like the chair was under a bit too much stress (from my large LO).

RWhite: Bugs in the bedroom sound like a nightmare. I have a total bug phobia. I often tell my DH that I married him just to have a bug slayer around the house. Hope you get it taken care of quickly. Also, love those leg warmers on Lachlan. I think I might buy a few pairs for Charlotte.

Cocoa: Good luck with your appointment

Lynn: Sorry about the bad sleep. I keep thinking of how cute it will be when Charlotte will want to sleep with us, but I know kids are all over the place when they sleep so maybe the idea is better that the reality.

JJ: Have fun at your mom's.

Like many of you it seems like everyone I know is pregnant or just had a baby. Just found out yesterday that DH's cousin had her baby last Wednesday, a boy. Unfortunately he was a bit early at 29 weeks. So far he is doing well, but only weighed 2lb 5oz at birth. Apparently, DH's cousin was out with friends, started feeling bad, decided she would go home, and on the way decided she couldn't even make it home so she drove herself to the emergency room where they gave her an emergency C-section. Apparently her blood pressure was sky high. So scary. Praying that her little boy will be ok and that he will grow quickly and without complications. So far he is doing fine and even breathing on his own.

Seity: Congrats on Gabriel being "Baby of the Week"!

He's not yet, the voting just started today. I'm hoping he will be though. I put a link to the website in my journal.

Seity - Thankyou :D x It's too bad you're not at home as opposed to him, otherwise he could sneakily have the leg warmers during the day while daddy can't see :p hehe. I don't think my OH is awfully overjoyed about them but boo to him. I voted!! Good luck :)

vegas - Thank you ;) x The ants are a bit scary, I never knew I was frightened of ants until yesterday. Sure I've seen them before but not in my house as they're not such a problem in my city. You should've heard me on the phone to Tom, he must've been rolling his eyes...:blush: :lol:! Funny that you tell your DH that. I'm the one that has to deal with spiders for mine so it's not quite the same deal haha.
Wow about your DH cousin's baby! I was born at 31 weeks for the same reason and things went surprisingly smoothly and I've never had any major health problems. Fingers crossed that he stays strong, it must be such a scary thing to have to go through.

I'm off to have a shower in a minute (it's 10.46am here as I write this) then check the letter box - there'll be a package in there for me yipee :happydance: I ordered a digital hanging scale off a deal website, you know the kind that midwives use with the hook? So I'll be able to update with what my little pudding weighs shortly! I've gotta bath him this morning so I'll do it then. Speaking of which...does anybody space out time between bathing their LOs? I usually bath him anywhere from 3 days after his last bath to a week. It just depends on when I have the time slash when he actually gets stinky. I tried the bathing every night to get him to sleep better routine and it never really made a difference. When bathing him I've taken to putting him in the big bath now with just enough water so that I can wash him but his ears aren't covered, because I just hated using the baby bath, it was awkward to navigate. And this way he can kick a lot better and he loves it. Wish I could shower with him but I'm deadly scared of dropping him and he hates to be sat on the shower floor with me so that's out!

I've got Lachlan in his jolly jumper at the moment and he's more interested in reaching up and trying to pull the weaved bits connecting to the plastic frame than actually jumping. He doesn't really jump in there at all, not much of a bouncy baby! And because I put him in the doorway between the lounge and his bedroom I often catch him standing there staring in to his room, distracted :lol: Ahh well, I know someone else who's baby is 15 months now and she never was interested either. I guess they are or they aren't. I just remember LOVING mine (I used it a little later cause I was really light still at over 1) and I know he would too if he'd just use it :dohh: Neeeevermind. I'll have to get a video of him in there so you guys can see him slacking off.

I made that choccy cake last night, too. It looked really good, so I cut myself a piece and then I noticed that at the end of it the piece of cake there was a bristle from the dish brush...eeeew. And it put me off. I presume the bristle was either in the mixing bowl or the cake pan from when one of them was washed but still...I still had some and the cake was amazing, so I just wish that I could stop thinking about the bristle and I know I'd really enjoy it.

rwhite - I only bathe Gabriel when I feel like it, which is around every 3 days. Get that video. I love seeing everyone's babies.

rwhite - I only bathe Gabriel when I feel like it, which is around every 3 days. Get that video. I love seeing everyone's babies.

Lol you're better at it then I am then! Just gave him his bath and he's in bed hopefully having his nap now...got some very grumpy tired crying when I was dressing him.

I will have to put him back in the jumper and get a vid, such a lazy little man in pretty much every aspect :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't bathe LO often. I felt like a bad mom because sometimes I let him go 3 or 4 days! Lol, I do wash his little bum and wipe his face and under his neck creases, but he doesn't get dirty enough to do constant baths! Plus it never really helped him sleep anyway.

I bathe Ronan every day. With the mess he makes at mealtimes, even a wipe down with a washcloth doesn't seem like enough so I dunk him in the tub after dinner so he can go to bed squeaky clean!

Oh, and my not so wee monkey is now 7 months old today! He's going for his (slightly delayed) 6 month checkup and vaccinations tomorrow so I will be able to update on height and weight, then.

Until then, here's a picture of the monkey eating a banana at breakfast this morning:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs305.ash2/58530_430193159212_536234212_5150144_4998995_n.jpg

...and with Bailey this afternoon:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs699.snc4/61972_430309804212_536234212_5152363_2454080_n.jpg

In other news, AF made her return for the first time last night, exactly 7 months to the hour that I went into labour with Ronan. :wacko:

He looks so comfy kicked back in his highchair!

One of our issues with baths is that no matter whether we use soap or just water, and no matter what lotion/oil/etc we use his skin and hair dry out something horrible! Especially his hair...as his aunt puts it he didn't get "good" mixed kid hair :haha: It is SOOOOO frizzy, although I have finally found an oil that seems to work well, as long as we only bathe him every few days.

I use California Baby for Ronan. I'm not sure whether any of their line would work with Mika's hair but it's great for the monkey's skin.

...and yeah, he was just chilling in his chair with his foot up. It was so funny. Normally I have a cushion or towel rolled up behind him to keep him forward but I had everything in the wash this morning so decided not to bother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->