march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Ella's 1st apple- She started getting frustrated at the end, she was trying to bite the end off :haha: I was holding on for her i didnt want her to choke :wacko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jegjX6ZZ-w

I got one of these mesh thingees so she can still suck the apple through the holes

https://i52.tinypic.com/1534pj9.jpg

Lately El has been rolling onto her tummy in bed and we find her asleep face down. it's scary, I don't like it :( Atleast we have the breathing sensor baby monitor.

I need to start buckling El into her bouncer. i turn around for one minute and this is what happens :dohh:

https://i52.tinypic.com/260y0so.jpg

Tried El's bandana on her

https://i53.tinypic.com/2djk7o.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big i just really cba with the process of shrinking them right now :dohh: :dohh:

Love the pics Andi :thumbup: And her bandana is very cool!

I've had a reeeeally grumpy baby this evening...he had a great sleep around 12 (the time he normally naps) but then we went to my mum's house around the corner because she hadn't seen him this weekend. Well!! he didn't want to sleep at all, wasn't having a bar of it. I put him in the portacot that mum set up for him and he just lay there looking around, happy as a clam despite being tired and rubbing his eyes not too longer prior...

So then fast forward to 6pm, a few hours later, and Lachlan was still awake (he normally has two to three naps during the day) and beginning to get grizzly. He'd come out of the portacot pretty soon after he went in, after I realised he wasn't interested in sleeping. I went to help mum in the kitchen and five minutes later came out to see him asleep in the bouncer...next thing I know I hear my brother knock at the door (he came home from a tramping trip, and he and his gf are staying there because they leave to go to Ireland in a couple weeks for (somewhat) good). My parents have two dogs so of course they start barking and growling and carrying on and woke Lachlan up...he started screaming because it gave him a fright :grr: Can't stand dogs :lol:

(Sorry for the essay!) Finally put him to bed about an hour ago (8.30) and he's gone down without a peep. He was inconsolable most of the evening after the dog incident but once he got home wasn't as bad. Even had boobie for dinner (falling asleep while eating :dohh: typical!) instead of formula for once! And only had a teeny peep out of him since, so he's out for the count.

Hope everybody else had a good day! I'll go catch up on posts now :blush: xx

Oh Rosy that's bad timing with the dogs! :hugs: I'm glad he wasn't too overtired and he went straight to sleep.

What u up to? Just Chilling out babyless? :coffee:

Oh Rosy that's bad timing with the dogs! :hugs: I'm glad he wasn't too overtired and he went straight to sleep.

What u up to? Just Chilling out babyless? :coffee:

Thanks hun, me too :coffee: I think it was a combination of teething pain and overtiredness but dear god it was rather unbearable lol..

You bet I am. I'm thinking I might finish watching a movie I started watching last night, it's called Possession. Meant to be a thriller but I can't see anything thrilling about it so far lol hoping the plot thickens. I got heaps of movies off my brother's hard drive so that's what my evenings consist of lately! :lol: What about you? x

my night out was an evening at my friends place for an "Ann Summers" party

MM - Sam and I watched Ella's video - so cute!! And I swear he was trying to talk to her!! Even cuter!

MM: Ella is so cute. I've been having the same issue with Charlotte sleeping face down. It is scary, but she seems to be able to breath so all is good.

Lynn: Is Ann Summer's one of those naughty gift parties? If so I've been to a few as bachelorette parties and they are a lot of fun. Hope you had a good time.

RWhite: Nothing is more frustrating that your baby being woken after trying so hard to get them to sleep.

So today we bought Charlotte a new car seat. Haven't installed it yet and am keeping my fingers crossed that it will actually fit in the car. Even my DH can't believe that she is already seven months old, it seems like just yesterday we were buying the original car seat (four days before we had her) and then working to fit our little baby in the car seat to bring her home from the hospital. She was so tiny that I never thought she would outgrow the car seat, especially not in seven short months! This new one supports up to 70lbs so we should be good for years to come. Hopefully we will be able to use it for the next child too considering the cost.

rosy-maybe Mika and Lachlan are plotting something? He has been the same way teh past two days. Doesn't want to go down for a nap when he needs to and cranky all day long. Yesterday he wouldn't nap and was fussy as hell. He finally fell asleep and then several jets flew really low over our house. It was super super loud and of course woke him up.
Apparently the US has so little money that we can't afford to provide healthcare for children, but by god we can fly jets over a FOOTBALL GAME when the air force academy is playing...*steps off soapbox*

He was up about an hour more then I put him in his crib for a nap about 3 pm...he slept until I woke him up at 11 to feed him then went back down until 6 this morning!

I have a kind of stupid question...have your LOs stopped making hungry signs? Mika has always started making sucking noises when he gets hungry. Lately he doesn't do that at all, he just starts fussing/crying! Any ideas? Of course it's just now 1 pm and he's already had 32 oz of formula and a whole tub of fruit...I think we may be hitting a growth spurt becasue all he's done is eat and fuss because he's tired...

You should have put your feet up and relaxed Seity!

:rofl: That's what I decided, so the house will just have to be cleaned tomorrow.

Yay! Lots of this I hope- :coffee:

BNK - M has recently started sucking her tongue and/or bottom lip after feeds. I wasn't sure if it was a hunger thing, but she had both boobs before bed tonight which she never does- even during growth spurts! I think she's not getting as full on one boob anymore. Her normal hunger signs have been gone for ages, she gets a bit fussy if she's really hungry, so I usually just offer after 2.5-3 hours anyway.

Vegas - it's shocking how much car seats cost!

Lyn- was the party good? I used to be an Ann Summers party rep, I used to make chocolate willies as mini prizes and the ladies would go mad for them! By far the favourite game was where everyone tots up their 'points' for doing naughty things, bit of healthy competition to see who's the dirtiest! Lol

Not much to report here. Having a couple of friends and their babies over tomorrow then off to my niece's 3rd birthday party. She's so adorable- looks like Boo from Monsters Inc. I made matching dresses for M and her cousin the other day, will try and get pics of them both in them for the 'ahhhhh' factor!

Hi all :hi:

Agreed about the Ann Summers party! I've been to a couple of joanna G parties and they are great fun :rofl:

Vegas- We have the next size up seat, but its one of those ones that you can adjust to fit nb, infant and booster. We are still using the baby capsule at the mement.

BNK- I find Ella often changes her cues as she grows older.

Cocoa- i looked in to being a joanna g rep (our version of Ann summers- very similar)!! How fun! lol.
Can't wait to see pics of the dresses! :dance:

Just put El down for a nap. it's 1.40pm here, Monday afternoon. Just cleaned out my car, my FIL is taking it for a warrent this afternoon so here's hoping it passes!!!
El is sleeping face down right now :sigh:

x

HI guys :flower:
sorry I don't come on much, I only have my phone n iv been super busy with the wedding!
Jesse is well, he can sit up by himself now n has started to crawl n he's eating solids well. He's a big baby, he's 10.8kg (23.6lbs) ! He was 6 months yesterday (Sunday).
I'm ok, I had an infection in my uterus from the birth but all cleared up now, have been prescripes anti depression tablets :( i've been told I have pnd n post natal stress so trying to get that under control before the wedding (which is in 20 days! Eeeek)
how are all the bubs doing?

Ah Tiger - good luck with the wedding, surely that's enough to cause major stress in itself, without having PND on top :hugs:
Jesse is obviously doing very well though - I think Lyn's EJ is about 23lbs too, these boys like their food! You'll have to try and post some pics of Jesse and the wedding (or Jesse at the wedding - super cute!)

I forgot to mention yesterday - M sort of crawled. And what I mean by that, is she managed to push herself forward a tiny bit to reach a toy by pulling her legs up and pushing off :haha:
I'm finding it hard to give her tummy time again as she either wants to be sitting and playing, or she's just eaten (and will puke loads if she's on her tummy)

Cocoa- thanks Hun, it's super stressful :(
I've bought Jesse a little suit with a bow tie for the wedding, he will steal the show I can guarantee it lol :haha: I'll definately Post pics of him in it :) n I'll pit pics of him now up when I can get on a computer (probably tomorrow) or they r on my facebook
that's excellent she's starting to crawl! I can't believe they are all nearly 6 months! It's ridiculous how fast it's going!

Hi Tiger, I agree with Cocoa a wedding on top of everything else is major stress. Try to keep calm and let other people do as much for you as you can! I hope it all goes well for you hun :hugs: Oh and put up a pic of Jesse how he looks now too I wanna see this big baby!!

Cocoa - Flora is the same, she's starting to get frustrated on her tummy because its obvious she wants to go somewhere, she has definitely moved on her tummy, mainly backwards, by doing what you describe. She is really obesessed with her feet and kicking her legs a lot too. She is kicking in her bouncer now having a whale of a time :haha: I also look forward to seeing the matching dresses you made!

BNK Flora pretty much goes straight to whingeing when she's hungry, but always has done. She doesn't mess about with hunger cues :haha:. Well there you go she's just started whingeing now!

I had a small hangover yesterday for the first time in about 15 months. Lots of free champagne at the party, who am I to refuse! We had to collect Flora on the way home from SILs house and get a cab, poor thing being woken up at 1am! She had a bit of bottle (EBM) when we got home and slept fine after that. A loungy day on the sofa followed yesterday :coffee:

hehe sounds like Jesse and EJ are in a race for title of biggest baby, i got a rough weight of 23lb 8oz off EJ yesterday lol which works out at 10.5kg lol
Party was good fun lol bit odd with my friends MIL and her workmates there but good fun none the less brought the catalouge home for DH to look through for my Christmas pressie lol as i have a close friend whos a rep and is always giving me a good deal on things lol.

Just listed all EJs 6-9month clothes on my facebook as well as the sale board here and they will be going on Ebay when i get a min to sit down properly lol

got some good interest in the crib now on ebay and some bids so hopefully will be sold this week just waiting for the cot mattress to arrive as EJ will be sleeping in our bed if his gets sold before we get the mattress but it shouldnt be long now

I had to put this pic on here, it's kind of fuzzy and there is a bit of messy house visible in the background, lol. This is My OH playing Halo and LO "helping" him!

Attachments

• anthonymikaxbox.jpg
    anthonymikaxbox.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 11
cute pic bnk!

Hunter was 16lbs 11.5 ounces last tuesday. He is STILL in his 3-6 month clothes :haha:

Aw, love the pic bNk. If that's a messy house, mine's a disaster area!
Tiger good luck with the wedding and don't forget to enjoy yourself! I look forward to seeing some pictures.
It's hard to believe some of your LO's are nearly double Gabriel's weight.
We have our 6 month appointment and vaccinations on Wednesday and I'll see how much he really weighs. I'm hoping he'll break 14lbs. He started wearing 3-6 month clothes and I think we'll need to buy some warmer stuff in that size because we didn't get much warm items in 3-6 size as we expected him to be wearing that during the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->