march lambs 2010 come on ladies

BNK - that picture is hilarious!! :haha:

Sam just got into the 6 months clothes, it really depends though, a lot of them are still big. At his 6 months appointment he was 16lbs 5oz.

Tiger - glad to hear your infection finally cleared up!! All the best for your wedding!!! Enjoy! Can't wait to see pictures!

Our wedding is creeping up as well...we'll be getting married on November 12th in Mexico on the beach. First big holiday with both of the kids.

Becki - I've noticed Lachlan's started sucking his bottom lip a lot too! I think they must just like doing it because it's new x He does it after he's eaten too. So exciting about M pushing herself along, clever girl! :dance:

Andi - Scary that Ella's sleeping face down!

Kris - I have PND too :( :hugs: I hope you're feeling okay! xx I can't get over how big Jesse is! And EJ too

Lynn - Glad you enjoyed the party, sounds like fun :) I love things like that

Sarah - OMG that is such a cute pic! I'm so showing Tom later, he loves gaming and he's going to love that picture. I know he can't wait til Lachlan can play games with him :dohh:

DM2 - Aww that's cool though, at least you get more wear out of them! Lachlan's fitting some of his but is getting a little too long for them, he's a tall boy! He fits his 6-12 and 6-9 mos clothes and some of his 12 mos jumpsuits (the Gerber brand ones). I dunno if american sizing is different because he still doesn't fit a couple of his Teeny Weeny brand jumpsuits too well yet. We got the Gerber jumpsuits off my parents friend, the wife is from Texas originally.

Seity - Good luck for Gabriel's appointment!

Juliane - How exciting about your wedding! Seems like everybody's getting married lately! A beach wedding sounds amazing, and cool that you have a holiday and a wedding all in one!

Lachlan's been a bit of a grump again today but nothing I can't handle. I managed to get a decent amount done despite it too! I made him a few trays worth of baby food, so they're in the freezer...I did some pears and some apples. It's hard work making baby food I tell you!! He's been having other things like tomato sauce and pasta meals from the jars (when I'm lazy lol...) which he wolfs down. Andi - I gave him that chicken noodle one and he loved it too :lol:
I also did two loads of washing (Lachlan sat out in the sun in his bumbo and watched quite happily while I hung it out, too) and crumbed the fish we're going to have for dinner. Yummm! I later thought that I should've kept some uncrumbed for Lachlan but nevermind!

So, the reason Lachlan's grumpy is (I'm pretty sure!) because he's got another tooth about to break through, next to the first one. His teeth are on turbo mode, I can't believe how fast babies get more teeth once it all begins properly! Even with his amber beads he's grumpy so I gave him some pamol and he's good to go. Woke up screaming though :dohh:

I have a horrid headache today, I haven't had one for ages - not since the postpartum headaches I was getting ages ago! I don't miss them :haha:

Tom is really pushing for me to go back to work, as money is tight. I just can't bring myself to do it, I know I need to but I was so used to the idea (and agreement) that I would stay home with Lachlan until he was walking that I just feel...well, sad. I still feel like he's so young still (well, he is I guess!). And I really don't want to give up breastfeeding just yet, I've really begun to properly enjoy it now. I will be so sad to stop. And pumping at work isn't something I really want to have to do. Aaaannnnd...I hate working! :lol: I think everybody does really...but yeah. I'll keep you all posted. I'm really putting off applying for jobs right now and trying to find alternatives i.e. working from home.

Well, I'd better go feed Lachlan and put the potatoes and kumara (sweet potato) on ;) xx

mmm sweet potato i need some more of that lol gotta really start offereing EJ more food to munch on but hes not demanding it lol he normally nibbles on a bit of my lunch but i really need to cook more and start giving him a larger selection of food, i guess a highchair would help that endevour

mmm sweet potato i need some more of that lol gotta really start offereing EJ more food to munch on but hes not demanding it lol he normally nibbles on a bit of my lunch but i really need to cook more and start giving him a larger selection of food, i guess a highchair would help that endevour

I don't even use a highchair! I just sit Lachlan on my knee...dunno how much longer I'll be able to do it but it works for us right now lol. But he's recently been trying to grab the food bowl so maybe it'll be soon that we transfer!

What kinda things are you giving EJ at the moment? x

caus we are BLW then its a bit harder to have him on my knee, he gets carrot sticks (cooked and raw) and cucumber sticks raw, wedges of tomato with the seeds removed , that kind of stuff really

Haven't read all the replies, will do later, just a quick comment -

Lyn - can you get to an IKEA? I've got the Antilop (I think) and it's fab. Soooo easy to clean for BLW mess! I think its only around £15-16 for the chair and tray too

yeah ive booked a trip to IKEA with friends in Mid Oct so not long to wait gonna meet up with Nates birth club again put all the 2 yr olds in the creche and go shopping for an hour lol then have lunch together

BNK - cute photo. I love the look of intense concentration on both their faces!

Julchen - not long to wait! A wedding on the beach is my idea of heaven - would have to go abroad to do it though, our beaches are pretty dire :haha:

Rosi - that's sucks about going back to work :-( I'm really dreading it already, I thought I'd want to go back by 6 months ish, but I definitely don't! I hope you can find something to do from home. I suggested childminding to my OH, but he quite rightly pointed out that our house is too small for one baby, let alone any more!

How are everyone's naps? I think M is cutting down to 2 a day now. She gets up at 7 and I put her down about 10:20, she's still asleep now (long nap for her!). She'll hopefully have another nap around 3-4 and then bed at 7ish.

BnK- great picture! i have one similar somewhere! Will catch up tomorrow. night all :hi:

x

EJ normally only has 2 naps a day , hes up at 7/7.30 then has 2 feeds in that time and goes down about 10.15/10.30 till 12/12.30 and then is up has 2 feeds till about 4ish then naps till 5.30/6ish then up 2 more feeds then bed lol

Tiger: Good to see you on here again. A new baby and a wedding combined is more stress than anyone needs. Just try to enjoy it, I know you have been planning hard and it will all turn out great. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better too. Again, enjoy this time and make sure to take plenty of photos!

Jul: Enjoy your wedding too. Mexico sounds divine. DH and I went there for our honeymoon and it was beyond wonderful. We were in Playa Del Carmen, where are you going?

BNK: Cute pic. Don't you love how babies want to be just like their parents?

RWhite: I have some Gerber onesies too and they run very small. I don't think there is much of a standard among baby sizes. Drives me crazy!

Cocoa: We have been down to one nap a day for a while. She will take a 10-15 catnap in her bouncer (that I am not counting) and a 2-3 hour nap around noon. She is so good when she is awake that it doesn't really bother me, plus she sleeps so much at night that I think one big nap is OK.

So we finally took some photos of Charlotte at the park yesterday. She loves the swing so much. I'm posting a few pics because I just can't help myself.

Attachments

• IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 11
  • up in the air.jpg
    up in the air.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
Vegas - your pictures are adorable!! I LOVE the one with Charlotte sitting on the grass, its such a nice composition :thumbup: It also makes me miss summer so much more...our weather has been reallly bad. The summer was below average in temperature and above average in rain. Now we are still sitting almost 10 below seasonal average :cry: On sunday it was 4 and rain. Reminded me of winter in Germany back home, too bad it is only fall here. The ones in the swing are really cute too! Sam loves being in there as well.

We are going to Playa del Carmen, to the same little resort we got engaged at. I have the dress being altered right now, clothes for my fiance and the kids are ordered. The ring is being made and other than that I think we just need the favors. The rest we will decide when we get there and meet the wedding coordinator. :happydance:

Vegas - Gorgeous pics.

Just wanted to thank you ladies who voted for Gabriel.
He won the Babe of the Week contest! :happydance:

Well done Gabriel! What is it he won again? A picture?

Vegas - lively pics, she looks gorgeous in that dress!

Jul: It is still so hot here. I am so ready for fall. On the other hand I don't want it to get too cold, but I don't think it actually gets cold here. Sounds like you have the whole wedding under control. When we were in Playa del Carmen we saw a couple getting married on the beach at sunset and it was so pretty.

Seity: Yay for Gabriel! That is so exciting.

Well done Gabriel! What is it he won again? A picture?

"Winners will appear on a special edition magazine cover, and enjoy a framed copy. Plus you get a special edition Literock Bib and an engraved piggybank."

and bragging rights ;)

Seity- Congrats to Gabriel on his win! I knew he would, cause he is too cute not to win!
Vegas- great pictures! Connor loves going to the park and swinging too! I agree that it so hot here, I can't wait for it to start cooling down! That said I could never live anywhere with snow, so I'm glad it stays nice here in the fall and winter!
BnK- Love the pic! Daddy and baby pics are the best!

Does anyone else have a baby that likes to suck or bite thier face? Is this a teething thing? He will attach himself to my chin and bite down Ouch!
Connor has started holding his arms out to me to be picked up. It is so cute, and makes me feel so loved!
I finally have appointment for Connor's first haircut tomorrow. I will post pics when we are done.

vegas love the pics

ive just added more of the boys in cloth to my facebook i'll host a couple through to here when i get a chance,

Kel - Gabriel does the same thing on my chin. It's so weird. Luckily no teeth yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->