march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Andi how about we meet at Dennys in town lol used to be one of my major haunts lol,

Cocoa BF sure aint a walk in the park thats for sure lol it takes a strong woman to BF and your doing so well, lol you should insist on being able to take M to training with you after all its BF related training they cant really say no to you having to have your child with you as you BF and she needs feeding lol.

JJ they do get really clingy when teething when EJ has a bad day then i cant put him down without incessant screaming and he wont settle for anyone but me when hes like that it makes for a very stressful day i hope Chase's tooth pops through silently overnight so tomorrow theres less fuss

I am allowed to take her hun, I did last week, but she was such a wiggler and I couldn't concentrate properly, so I thought id take advantage of OH being off work! The woman who runs the training also co-runs the booby group I go to, so she knows M and is fine with babies being there. We learnt about how important communication is when talking to BF mums today - really interesting!

Sorry to heat Chase and Gabriel are suffering. Must be tough when you can't do anything to help :hugs:

I finally got my camera cord! :happydance::happydance:
Before haircut, during haircut & after haircut

Attachments

• DSC02332.jpg
    DSC02332.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02334.jpg
    DSC02334.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02338.jpg
    DSC02338.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02346.jpg
    DSC02346.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02348.jpg
    DSC02348.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Aw, those are so cute Kel. I love his face at the end.

*shares in the teething pain misery* The monkey's 2nd lower tooth popped through this morning so hopefully the worst is behind us and it moves up quickly now!

Toofy peg vibes for everyone else's LO's!

Kel, love the pics. I can't believe how long his hair was. Was it hard for you to cut?

Cocoa, I'm hoping to train as a BF support counselor too in the near future. I bet the classes are really interesting!

Kel - lovely pics - he looks like he took it all in his stride!

HC - sorry to hear that Ronan has been suffering with his teeth too. I'm dreading M's starting to come. Have any of you got Amber necklaces?

M is all bunged up again and has got a bit of a chesty cough :-( I'm sure it's just a normal cold, but going to keep a close eye on her, I'm paranoid that she's caught my bacterial infection and it's in her chest. She's got a normal temp though. Does anyone in the UK know if you can get anything for chesty coughs? I've got tixylyx in the cupboard but it's for dry coughs.

Yes that sounds great Lynn!!! What day is the wedding on? Or what day will u be free?

Kel those pics are so cute he looks super spunky! :dance:

Had a meeting with parents as first teachers today (PAFT). She brung Ella a wee rattle and a spikey ball. We did a read a story, some singing time, played rolled the ball. Ella was loving it! Then i went and bought ella some new skirts and a sunhat :)

We are going to babies can play on Friday. it's a playcentre so will be interesting to see what thats like.

:flower:

For those that havn't already PLEASE vote for Ella! It closes tomorrow night so there is still time!!! And thankyou to all who have :hugs:

https://www.bambeado.co.nz/shop/competition-voting

:flower:

Just voted hun, kept meaning to and forgetting:dohh: she is well the cutest x

well our housemates are back from their travels its really crowded living quarters while they sort out their stuff and t hey had washing to do and we did too caus we spent the whole day out and about yestrerday, im going to do a roast dinenr tonight and i want to bake something but dont really have anything unless i made hokey pokey chocolate cookies using the cadburys crunchie block i have hmmmmm, i'll see if i can hunt down a recipe

Hubbys home this morning so i'm taking avantage of that and catching up on stuff then this afternoon we're meeting up with my friend and her little girl for a walk, i've done heaps of walking this week. What you up to thiis evening hun, what time is it for you?

CocoaOne not sure about the cough mixture but i'm sure you must be able to get one x

Ooh my mum phoned last night, her friends got loadsa of baby clothes and stuff from someone she knows so she's given it my mum for us. My mum said there is 2 bin bag fulls and some of the clothes still have tags on and there all different ages, there is also a Graco travel cot and a baby walker :happydance: made up as we we're only lookin at baby walkers the other day but we didn't get one as we weren't sure we would use it, but this way if we don't use it i don't mind as its free.

well our housemates are back from their travels its really crowded living quarters while they sort out their stuff and t hey had washing to do and we did too caus we spent the whole day out and about yestrerday, im going to do a roast dinenr tonight and i want to bake something but dont really have anything unless i made hokey pokey chocolate cookies using the cadburys crunchie block i have hmmmmm, i'll see if i can hunt down a recipe

Mmm hokey pokey chocolate cookies sound good!! I make some raspberry bun thinks, there kinda a cake/biscuit and there so easy to make plus you don't need a lot of ingredients you only need butter or margerine,self raising flour, pinch of salt, sugar, tablespoons milk, jam and you don't even need jam, thats just to put in the middle of them but there so nice without it or you could use lemon curd or anything you want really x

I've got a good cookie recipe if you want me to dig it out Lyn? For choc chip but sure you could put whatever in them.

JJ - free stuff is always a bonus! I've just cleared out M's room of all the clothes which don't fit her anymore. And some of the 6-9m stuff is getting too small now too :wacko:

Ahh my friend has had to go into work, oh well think i'll strap Chase to me and we'll take the dogs out then get some hoovering and tidying up done, thrilling. Brrrr i am so cold today, just done some washing and it's gone really dark and looks like rain, typical. Ha well hubbys just left for work so i may sneak the heating on for a bit.

Kel: Conner is just so cute! I'm glad you didn't cut too much off.

Hive: Second tooth already! They do come fast once they start coming.

MM: Ha ha.

JJ: Way to go getting all the free stuff. We got a ton of stuff from a friend when Charlotte was born, but she has now grown out of 99% of it. Now I have to actually buy her clothes and it adds up quick (and that is even with me buying most of it second hand).

Cocoa: Hope M's cold clears quickly.

I am feeling so tired today. AF made her appearance last night so I guess that has something to do with it. Yesterday I let Charlotte try some finger painting. I need to get the pictures off the camera so I can share. I put her in the tub to do it and that was the only good idea I had about the whole process. Charlotte is really moving quickly these days. Just a few minutes ago I was feeding the dogs and while I did this she managed to roll/crawl off her mat to the back door where she found a dirty leaf to chew on. Pretty sure that leaf came in on someone's shoe or paw. Gross. Oh, and last night I caught DH seeing if he could get Charlotte to stand up by having her hold on to her crib rail. I walk in and as I do Charlotte falls to the side hitting her head a bit on the side of the crib. She cried, I yelled at DH, but she's fine. I have no idea why he was trying to get her to stand, can't he just let her be a baby? OK, off for a walk.

Hi girls :hi: how is everyone?

I am so busy these days, my head is spinning. I thought I had it all under control with the wedding but now that we are just a month away there is so many little things to be taken care off. Has anyone heard from Tiger? She should be married by now I think...

Sam has been doing good. Bedtime is a charme, sleeping through aehemm I mean longer strechtes is a hit and miss. I figure his teeth are bugging him greatly. The gums are so swollen it literally looks like the teeth are right there but the buggers just won't cut through yet! Yesterday he was very sleepy and had a slight temperature, does anyone know if that could be due to teething as well? He has had an on/off cold too but this morning there is no fever.

I am trying to teach him to crawl properly, yesterday we crawled together through the kitchen :rofl: but it seems he is so fast and confident with the army crawl he always goes back to that.

Kel, I love Connor's pictures!!!

Hive, congrats on the tooth - teeth!!!

Hi guys, I've been a bit MIA, business is going well but not time to do anything at the moment! Flora is asleep now so I've got a few minutes to catch up. I think I posted the other day but when I looked again later it wasn't there. :shrug:

ANYWAY. Cocoa - hope the training went well. If I had the time I would love to be BF support counsellor. Hope M isn't too poorly and yourself as well.

GRRR stupid insurance people just rang and the phone woke Flora up. !

Seity, Jul and JJ - here's hoping for teeth soon!

Hive - yay for another tooth!

Kel - adorable pics, its going to be years before Flora has enough hair to cut.

So Flora's been a bit constipated the last few days, which I think has resolved itself today. But also just really quite whingy, not sure whats going on tbh. Sleeping has got worse again. Last night she fed at 10:30 (not a dreamfeed), 2 and 5 last night but also woke up a couple of times between 2 and 5. During the day she's whinging a lot espcially around feeding. Her naps have gone to pot. She has 3 naps about 30-40 mins max and is tired all the time it seems to me.

She has a new noise thats sort of a whinging shout/cry thing that sounds like 'oohh oohh', kind of sounds like a monkey :haha: I've had a few frustrated moments with her in the last couple if days. I feel a bit behind and under pressure with lots of things at the moment and I'm losing my patience with her grizzling. Anyway presume its just another phase.

I'm really hoping that she's not grizzly like this on the flight to OZ otherwise lots of passengers are going to be unhappy with us :hope: Anyone done long haul with LO and have any tips?

lynn - You're making me hungry.
jj - Yay, free stuff! Freecycle is big here, so there's always a lot of baby items trading hands. I need to find some warmer clothes for the winter. We don't really have anything in 3-6 that's appropriate for winter. Probably need a few 6-9 mo items as well.
Hive - Wow, a second tooth. They're really coming in now. How's he handling it second time around?
vegas - Gabriel has been spending a lot of time banging his head into things. He keeps crawling head first into everything, especially the crib rails.
jul - Gabriel seems to be happy with the army crawl as well. I've been trying to show him how to proper crawl, mostly because I think it'll help him stop spitting up all over the floor if he's not on his belly all the time. Good luck with the last minute wedding stuff and make sure to delegate anything you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->