march lambs 2010 come on ladies

GL: Happy (belated) 7 months to Flora!

DM2: Hunter is just amazing. I can't believe he is already walking. What a smart little boy.

Tiger: Hope you feel better soon. You are right, it is not easy being a woman.

RWhite: Nice to see you on here again. Lachlan is such a cutie! I'll go vote for him in a minute.

Lynn: Sorry that your test was negative. Maybe it is just too early to test.

I didn't go into labor at all since they decided the day before that they needed to take Charlotte by C-section. Does that count as shortest labor? I doubt it. I think Hivechild may have the shortest labor. Charlotte may be the hairiest girl though I am pretty sure Conner is the hairiest boy.

So I mentioned yesterday that Charlotte's tummy was off. Well, when I went to change the final dirty diaper of the day I noticed something strange. Upon further investigation it turned out that it was a fortune from a fortune cookie. We ate Chinese on Friday and I suppose it must have fallen on the floor and she got to it before we cleaned on Saturday. Pretty sure she ate it on Saturday (while DH was watching her) and it took a few days to work its way through. And no, I did not read the fortune as it presented itself on the lucky number side.

Vegas - I'm sorry to laugh but holy cow that cracked me up! :rofl: I would have checked what the fortune said though! Hope she is feeling OK now x :hugs:

btw do you still think she's teething? Flora was behaving the same today as yesterday only worse, really upset on and off for no particular reason, sore bum and foul smelling poo, and SO clingy, holding her hands out to me all day to be picked up. Loads of drool as well. Her gums aren't hot or anything as yet but does it sound like teething?

Awards: Flora's pretty bald, but looks similar to some of the others so not sure really. Hmm, not sure what she'd win really. I think wasn't Gabriel the lightest baby?

rwhite - I voted for him. Love the tooth pic too.
I think less subjective awards might be the best. Hard to judge things like smiliest baby, iykwim?
Gabriel woke twice last night, I guess it was too much to hope he'd do a repeat STTN.
vegas - G is always trying to eat paper. I have to keep a close eye on Mr. Grabby Hands these days.
Gabriel may have been the smallest baby. I may be the oldest mom as well.

DM2 thats amazing you must be so proud

We have another tooth! That makes 6, and 2 on their way! I wish teething didnt cause them pain :nope:
Had the worst night last night since he was a newborn. He was up and down like a yo yo. Didnt sleep for more than 30 mins at a time and then up for the day at 5 again. :nope:

Agree on less subjective baby awards.. unless we can all agree. But more factual ones may be easier cos then there is a clear winner iykwim?
Thought i may win shortest labour but i've been beaten :haha: mine was 4 hours.
Possible contender for shortest mummy? 5'0
or youngest if we're doing that? 17 when i had him

anyone got any more?? :D xx

Omg i just lost all i typed :growlmad: off i go again.......

Rosy - It can get very busy here sometimes so even if you don't have time to read back and reply we always like to hear how Lachlan and you are doing. Poor little man not having a poop in 5 days, Chase is a grump if he's not been for a day, i dread to think how he would be after 5 days. Hope his reflux medicing works too hun its horrible seeing them sick, so glad Chase grew out of it early.

Tiger - hope you feel better soon hun

DM2- I just can't believe Hunter is walking so amazing.

Lynn - ahh hun sorry you were upset and it wasn't the result you wanted :hugs:

CocoanOne - a bum shuffle in the bath, how cute.

Vegas - that is so funny but poor Charlotte, they so quick aren't they and everything now goes in the mouth. Hopefully she will be better now.

GL - i would put it down to teething, that's how Chase is when he is teething, so so so clingy i literally can't put him down.

Seity - Yay for the sleepthrough but sorry he hasn't repeated it hun, at least you now know he can do it :thumbup:

Anna - Oh no hun i hope tonight is better for you, its so hard when there up and down up and down. Your exhausted and you wonder how there not.

Well Chase seems to have been teething for ages and ages. Went to my mums today and at first he had a right screaming fit and i got a good look in his mouth (he was on his back at the time having nappy change) and i could see two white lines on the top at the surface of his gum, finally it looks like two top teeth are poking through. I really hope so.

After he'd had some Teetha and his tea he was in a great mood and when he spotted one of my mums cats he burst out laughing and was just laughing at her for ages, so cute, my brother recorded it but he hasn't been able to upload it yet.

So for the past few nights Chase has been waking about 11 and then about 4and then about 8ish, that's ok for me as i feel like i'm getting a decent amount of sleep.

Ahh hubby's friends girlfriend had twin girls this morning, i can't wait to see them. They were both 5lb ish which is a good weight for twins isn't it.

I can't even imaging how Lilly Allen must be feeling, to get to 6 months is just so much harder, so sad.

Ahh the awards sound like fun, agree with factual ones, though Chase i'm sure would win most serious baby, he just stares and looks at people like he's taking it all in, the amount of people that say he's serious, he will crack and smile for us though, my dad said "Chase is very economical with his smiles isnt he".

Seity i think Gabriel was the smallest baby, Chase was 6lb but wasn't Gabriel 5something?

My second stage bit of labour was 1hr 16mins.

Ahh Anna i didn't know you were 17 when you had him, your great hun i would never have coped at 17 i don't think.

Hmm not sure what other ones we could do..............

:haha: I can look back and laugh at "most overdue" now... was NOT funny at the time!!! I could also win longest induction :wacko: :lol: Started being induced on mothers day (14th) and the little bugger arrived on st pattys day (17th) I think Hunter would win "most teeth" maybe too :haha: And yes, factual would be best. So would we be able to win more than one and would we have one for mummy (ie: longest labour) and one for baby (ie: biggest birth weight) and although those were only examples, that would be an unfortunate woman having the longest labour AND the biggest baby! :haha: :shock:

Thanks girls, he is a cutie looking like a robot when he walks :haha: He is growing so fast, I am reeeeeeeeally trying to fight the broodiness!!

oh and i never go in baby club so if you post a thread there, can you link it here so i know it exists please :flower:

Lynn - Aww I'm sorry you didn't get a bfp, I'm a bit behind so didn't know you were hoping xx Baby dust to you! :dust:

Becki - Well done M on bum shuffling in the bath, must have been so cute to see that! :kiss:

Vegas - Oh my gosh :rofl: Sorry, I probably shouldn't laugh but that must have looked rather funny (and a bit worrying!) xx Wonder what the fortune would've said hehe

GL - It does sound like teething!! Lachlan was having symptoms and his just popped right out. No signs on his gums though :shrug: x

Seity - Sorry that Gabriel didn't have a repeat of STTN, I guess one is a step forward though right! :hugs:

Anna - OMG 6 teeth! That's so cute, where are they? Two bottom four top? That's what I've seen a lot of when babies have that amount. How adorable they must look!

Louise - Are those his first teethies? Congrats!

Sorry about the non-factual awards girls, I'm grasping at straws :lol: x

Lachlan has taken a while to have his nap this morning, but finally went down in his swing...just woken up actually! But it took about an hour of moaning, gurgling and shouting for him to settle :lol:

GL: I think it is teething. Of course I don't think Charlotte's teeth will ever surface. Last night she cried out for less than a minute around 4am, which she never does, and for the past few days she has been crying a lot and not napping well. I just hope all our LOs hurry up and get their teeth. This is hard on all of us.

JJ: Charlotte is pretty serious too, but you can have that award if you like. We will go out and she will just stare at people. I think she freaked out this one girl, a teenager, she kept trying to get her to smile, but she wouldn't crack. She laughs and smiles at us all the time, but she prefers to observe. She will always smile at dogs though.

rwhite: It was so funny, even to me at the time. All I remember about the fortunes we received were that they were both meaningless, one wasn't even a fortune, but a saying. Perhaps they would have had new meaning after being discovered in her diaper. I'm writing this story down in the baby book.

:haha: that fortune story is so funny! I found a shiny little Lonsdale sticker (obviously from Hunter's Lonsdale trainers (they were only £6 on clearance so dont think i splash out on expensive baby shoes! :haha:) in his nappy once! Which also brings up another award... biggest feet! Hunter wears a size 12-18 month shoe from tesco and a size c3.5 in branded ones :shock: and are all running outta room fast! which means we are running out of soft shoe sizes, much bigger are hard shoes :(

Lol, I understand on the feet. Mika wears 3-5T socks...we don't put shoes on him but last I checked he was wearing a size 3....eek!

I like the idea of awards... can't actually think of any for Mika right now...maybe hairy...he had back, ear, shoulder, chest, and leg hair when he was born...not to mention the fact that his hairline went down to his eyebrows and he had a beard, lol! He still has quite a cute little mustache!

Today for super the little porker ate half a graham cracker, half a container of sweet potatoes, a whole container of mangoes, the other half of his graham cracker, and sucked on a piece of salami for a good 30 minutes. That was about an hour ago and he's acting like he's hungry again...lol I would have ea much easier time getting this paper I'm writing done if he would stop eating! He also "helped" me vote this afternoon, which consisted of him knocking over two voting booths while I was holding him. :dohh: so embarassing.

Ooh, maybe an award for toothiest baby/first teether...sorry if that has been suggested already, I've not been on a lot lately...I'm super busy with school right now.

DM2- Great video, I can't believe he is walking already!
Lynn- Sorry you didn't get your BFP, maybe it was just too early
Vegas- :laugh2: Connor is always trying to eat paper, but I haven't found anything in his diaper yet!

Connor would win hairest baby, and would be in the running for most teeth cause he seems to be getting a new one each week. Think number 7 will be here next week. He would probably win best sleeper, cause he hasn't woken in the night once since 12 weeks! :cloud9:
I hope everyone had a nice Halloween. We sat outside the house and passed out candy. Connor had fun just watching all the children walking around in costumes. I am just getting over a terrible cold, and DH is now getting it. So far Connor seems fine, I really hope he doesn't get it too!

I know you've probably voted for Rosy but i don't know how many votes your allowed, but if you are allowed more than one please vote for Ella. hopefully both lachlan and ella can be on TV!!! :D

https://www.treasuresqualitytime.co.nz/#/gallery/ri4mq0

I've voted for a few babies now, including Lachlan, so I'm sure it's okay :D

Also - I made a thread in weaning but nobody's replied (probably because most people that go on here are sleeping, and fair enough too!) - just wondering whether it would be okay to mush up some of last night's lasagne and give Lachlan some seeing as I'm having some? x Anybody know if there's something he can't have in it? It's consists of mince, pasta sauce, cheese sauce (milk, cheese, flour & butter) and pasta...so I'm not sure.

as long as the pasta sauce isnt salty, that is perfectly OK. We do BLW and hunter loves lasagne and all the other pasta type dishes with similar ingredients!

as long as the pasta sauce isnt salty, that is perfectly OK. We do BLW and hunter loves lasagne and all the other pasta type dishes with similar ingredients!

I think it's okay! Thanks hun :hugs: Aww I don't blame him, it's delicious!

:wave: Hi everyone. can i join you? i know im a bit late (7 months too late!) my LO Paige was born on 10th march and just wanted to chat to other mummies with babies around the same age! :flower:

:wave: Hi everyone. can i join you? i know im a bit late (7 months too late!) my LO Paige was born on 10th march and just wanted to chat to other mummies with babies around the same age! :flower:

Hey hun, welcome in :wave: How have you and Paige been doing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->