march lambs 2010 come on ladies

:wave: Hi everyone. can i join you? i know im a bit late (7 months too late!) my LO Paige was born on 10th march and just wanted to chat to other mummies with babies around the same age! :flower:

Welcome! Hope you and your LO are doing well!

Blonde: I know what you mean about having a super eater. Charlotte is a bottomless pit. I got a bit irritated the other day because DH told his mom that Charlotte can eat a whole banana and his mom said that we were stretching out her tummy too much and it would make her fat :saywhat:. It's a freaking banana not a whole chocolate cake! Grr. Never had MIL issues, but I did not appreciate that comment.

rwhite: I've given Charlotte pasta. She loves it, but then again she loves all food. I agree about the salt, but you are not giving it to him at every meal.

08March: Hi! Paige is beautiful.

Nothing to report today. The in-laws are coming into town tomorrow so I need to get the guest room cleaned out. It is also laundry day. Oh joy!

:wave: Hi everyone. can i join you? i know im a bit late (7 months too late!) my LO Paige was born on 10th march and just wanted to chat to other mummies with babies around the same age! :flower:

Hey hun, welcome in :wave: How have you and Paige been doing? x

we are doing good thanks! she cut her first 2 teeth last week and is trying so hard to crawl but only suceeding in going backwards! but we are still struggeling on the sleep front, she hasnt slept a night through yet :dohh:

How are you and LO?

Vegasbaby: thankyou :cloud9: and thats crazy what your MIL is saying about a banana! geez, a peice of fruit is not going her make her fat?!

Blonde- Hi we are fine thanks! how is your LO doing?

Welcome, 08marchbean :wave:
jj - Yeah, Gabriel was only 5lb 13oz
rwhite - Gabriel has tried pasta sauce and really likes it. I don't think he'd know what to do with a noodle though.
MM - I voted for you too. I think Ella can win the award for owning the most tutus.
I'm amazed at how much some of your LO's are eating. Gabriel will only eat 1-2 spoonfuls of applesauce and 5-6 crackers.
I took a short video of him eating a cracker. He usually manages to eat about half and the other half falls out of his mouth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYGCltdh91E

Vegas - that cracked me up! M is a paper fiend too

Anna - wow! So many teeth! I didn't know you were so young- you come across as very mature (I don't mean that in a condescending way, but it's funny how you build a picture of how you expect a person to be when you talk online - it's usually really wrong too! :haha:)

JJ - I hope Chase's teeth come soon. Little buggers aren't they (teeth, not babies). M is Megan serious too, she makes people really work for her smiles.

BNK - hope school is going ok hun x

Kel - I'm so jealous about the sleep! M still hasn't slept through the night. She manages another 8 hour stint last night though (8-4) so she is slowly getting better.

08MarchBean - welcome! :wave: M wants to crawl but just manages to push herself backwards. They get so frustrated!

Seity - M still doesn't actually *eat* much. Hard to tell though I suppose when you just give bits of food. She finished off a kid sized ppt of fromage fraud last night and had some rice and sucked on a bit of chicken in korma sauce. Still not interested in drinking water from a sippy cup.

08marchbean - Hi hun :wave:

Vegas - thats fab Charlotte can eat a whole banana and i can't see anything wrong with it its great she likes fruit.

Seity - video is ace Gabriel is so cute.

What a day i feel so stressed today and short fused. Chase has been niggly and whingy all day bar an hour an at half i'd say. Also yesterday and today he's not really wanted to eat much, meal times have been him just wanting to get out of his high chair, then eating a bit then back to wanting to get out :wacko: i'm thinking it must be teeth?

He's not been wanting his 3-4pm b/f so i've dropped it out so my body can adjust for that one but today he wanted some so i tried him on formula, not good he wouldn't take it and when he did get a bit he gagged! Next week going to drop either his morning feed or lunch time one and replace with formula but i can see he's not going to take it. If he won't it's going to mean no milk in the afternoon when i've returned to work but i think he still needs it doesn't he? Not sure how old they are when they can have a lot less milk does anyone know?

Hmmmm better go another screaming fit, defo his teeth chewing on his hands. Going armed with Anbesol x

hi i always for get about this thread is it ok to come back and join you all ill subscribe so i dont forget

all your los are lovely

mines growing so quick hes so good hes still sleeping 13hr a night has since he was 5 weeks weve got one tooth and hes trying his best to crawl all though he perfers his feet xx

Sophxx- :hi: Welcome back!
08 March- :hi: Welcome! Connor was also born on March 10th
Seity- Great video! He seems to be doing well with his pincher grasp
bnk- I thought Connor would win hairest baby, but I forgot that Mika is pretty hairy too :haha:
Vegas- Last night for dinner Connor had a handful of puffs, a whole stage 2 jar of mixed veggies, and a whole banana. So if one banana is going to make Charlotte fat then Connor will be huge :haha:

Aww yay lots of new people :wave: Exciting! What do you girls think of me making a reminder thread in baby club to see if we can get some more new recruits :D

Vegas - Aww cute that Charlotte can eat a whole banana! Hey, if she'll eat it and not vomit it up obviously she's okay to have it all! Lachlan is a bit of a bottomless pit too but more in the sense that he is greedy :lol: He HATES banana for some reason, too...not sure why. I ate enough of them while pregnant! He really enjoyed the lasagne yesterday so that was good. Gonna start giving him whatever we have at dinner now as opposed to cans.

08march - (can I be nosy and ask your name? :lol: I'm Rosy, btw!) Congrats on Paige's teeth! That's so exciting, are they top or bottom? Aww well if she's trying to crawl backwards it's sounds like crawling forwards won't be far away at all, clever girl.
I'm sorry to hear that about her sleep, a couple of our march babies are night owls. Maybe once she's not teething any more things will change, who knows x We are good thank you :kiss:

Seity - I just mushed it all up for him, knew that if I gave it to him full he would spit it right out :wacko: What a cute video of Gabriel! He is so tactile!

Louise - :hugs: hun x It does sound like Chase's teeth are going to come through any minute. Just give him lots of cuddles and maybe some baby paracetamol and try to keep him distracted, it might help take his mind off things until they cut through. A lack of appetite can be due to teething too so I wouldn't worry too much xx

Soph - :wave:! Your LO is so cute, what's his name? x

Kel - I really can't get over how long Connor's hair is, one of those pics on your fb omg! Looks like maybe he'd just woken up, hair all over the show? It's lovely. Same colour as my OH's hair too :haha: So I'm biased I think. Are you going to give him a haircut soon or are you going to wait?

Went and took Lachlan to see the plunket nurse (our HV equivalent) at the clinic this morning and he weighed 19.17lbs and was 70cm long! At his 5 month appointment he was 16.53lbs, so it's a decent growth spurt he's had. I'm thinking the formula may be chunking him up a bit, my breast milk never made him rolly polly, I'm loving the bit of chub on his legs and arms even though it's slight. I can't stop kissing it!

Does anybody else's baby show no interest in their feet? Lachlan has never once pulled his feet towards him while laying on his back, the only time he will touch them is when he is sitting and notices them there. He will pull his knees or shins however? :shrug: I'm not concerned, it's just odd lol.

Just yesterday bubs has started pushing himself backwards slowly...I don't know if maybe this is the start of anything but I know he wants to army crawl and is getting frustrated when he can't reach things (was the remote yesterday lol..)

We are going to coffee group today for the first time in a while, will be interesting to see if Lachlan interacts with other babies. He wasn't doing too much of that maybe a month and a half ago so I am curious. There are babies of all ages and I love the other girlies they are awesome. We're all 18-25 so it helps us to relate even better.

xx

Rosy yeah that sounds like a good idea to do a reminder :thumbup:

Finally got Chase to bed and yeah gave him some parcetamol before hand. He was very overtired tonight. I've just been chilling with a piece of chocolate cake and a small glass of rose, going to bed soon myself as i'm suprisingly tired, Chase had a really good sleep last night so i shouldn't be tired.

Chase is obsessed with his feet, he is always pulling his socks off so he can grab them.

Ahh I heard people say that they go backwards before they go forwards re crawling hun, don't know how true this is though. Chase is a pro at going backwards :dohh: he kinda crawls now, he like drags himself along gripping the carpet. What ever works i guess.

Have fun at your group hun, i always love to see how Chase reacts to other babies x

Anna - OMG 6 teeth! That's so cute, where are they? Two bottom four top? That's what I've seen a lot of when babies have that amount. How adorable they must look!
4 at the bottom and 2 at the top! and 2 more coming at the top. they look really cute but i hope its all over and done with soon! hes just in pain all the time :(

hello :hi:

Anna - wow! So many teeth! I didn't know you were so young- you come across as very mature (I don't mean that in a condescending way, but it's funny how you build a picture of how you expect a person to be when you talk online - it's usually really wrong too! :haha:)
thank you,no offence taken lol. i try not to act my age :haha: i think i have had to mature a lot having noah x

seity, such a cute video. gabriel is gorgeous

jj rabbit, sorry chase has been hard work today. what is Anbesol can i ask? heard it mentioned a few times x

hi, this is a good thread. (thanks mummy em) vincent was born first of March and yes i was included in your list (hehehe)! Hello fellow march lambs mommies! My baby just turned 8 mos, can babble mama and papa, crawl, and stand unassisted the only problem is the weaning. He seems doesn't like to eat smash vegies, fruits, he only likes rice cakes(its crunchy , easily melts in the mouth) but i considered it junk food, not really healthy. Anyway those are my updates. love to read yours too!

https://photos.friendster.com/photos/57/76/51396775/2_974057534l.jpg

hi, this is a good thread. (thanks mummy em) vincent was born first of March and yes i was included in your list! Hello fellow march lambs mommies! My baby just turned 8 mos, can babble mama and papa, crawl, and stand unassisted the only problem is the weaning. He seems doesn't like to eat smash vegies, fruits, he only likes rice cakes(its crunchy , easily melts in the mouth) but i considered it junk food, not really healthy. Anyway those are my updates. love to read yours too!

Welcome Pearl, I remember you :hugs: x Sounds like your son is getting on great! Maybe with the weaning the problem is that he would like a runnier consistency? Try using a stick blender or something similar to whizz the food down til it's smooth and if it's still lumpy maybe try putting in some cooled boiled water to the mix x

hi, this is a good thread. (thanks mummy em) vincent was born first of March and yes i was included in your list! Hello fellow march lambs mommies! My baby just turned 8 mos, can babble mama and papa, crawl, and stand unassisted the only problem is the weaning. He seems doesn't like to eat smash vegies, fruits, he only likes rice cakes(its crunchy , easily melts in the mouth) but i considered it junk food, not really healthy. Anyway those are my updates. love to read yours too!

Welcome Pearl, I remember you :hugs: x Sounds like your son is getting on great! Maybe with the weaning the problem is that he would like a runnier consistency? Try using a stick blender or something similar to whizz the food down til it's smooth and if it's still lumpy maybe try putting in some cooled boiled water to the mix x

thanks mummy-em. i have one of the stick blenders , tried squash carots and, avocados but he keep spitting it out, we just discovered lately, actually just now, i slice in tidbits the kiwi and Alleluiah, he chew it even with one tooth:happydance:

:wave:
hi can i come in, i'm a march 2010 mummy
i had joshua 7lb2 2nd march 13 days early

x x x

Pearl - :dance: Glad you've figured out a way he'll eat! Don't blame him for liking kiwifruit either, it's yummy. And btw just noticed the pic you attached, what a cute little man!

Welcome in mummy0704 :hugs:

Hello everyone :flower:

I seen rwhite's thread in baby club and I'm a March mummy!

I was due in February but my lazy boy was born 3rd March! xx

Hi everyone!
Can I join in the March mummy fun??
Danil was born on the 28th - 9 days early and weighing 9lbs 9oz
x x x

Hey new girls, welcome! :wave: I'm just off to bump that thread again *rubs hands together*

Hiya ladies, I'm on the list but lost this thread!:dohh: Quick update on Adam he's sitting by himself,crawling,started pulling himself up,babbling and has his two bottom teeth!!!!:happydance: Weaning is an issue as it's a bit hit and miss what he'll eat.:nope: I started back at work yesterday:cry: so Adam was staying with Granny which he loved:happydance: so hopefully she'll be able to get him to eat more things!!!!! :haha:

Hope you're all doing well!!!:flower:

View attachment 133039

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"