march lambs 2010 come on ladies

JJ and Cocoa - yeah its annoying. I don't have electronic bathroom scales so I can't do it that way. I did put her on the kitchen scales which are electronic, in a large tupperware with a blankie and too away the diff. Allowing a good 150 grams ort more for clothes and nappy she looks like she's put on a good 200 grams. SO that's good (not sure in ounces).

Dummy is working a bit for her but I am not keen on it. Oh god she's crying now.
Grr!
x

Yay for his cord falling off Dee!

Greenlady - there are about 28g to an oz, so I always round up to 30g. So 200g is a good 6oz!

morning girls :flower:
Ihada horrible night last night. about 2 hrs sleep, but i bought him a swing type thing last night and he loves it, hes asleep in it atthe moment. it vibrates, rocks itselfand plays music lol.
anyway i was saying yesterday that jesse is coo'ing and smiling well ikind of managed toget him doing it lol,but they arnt that great cuz he was moving his mouth so fast lol
well here they are...
https://i43.tinypic.com/nxp9ih.jpg
https://i41.tinypic.com/2v8ixw4.jpg
https://i44.tinypic.com/10gwyde.jpg
i also recorded the noise on my voice recorder on my iphone but not sure how to get that up lol owell

Ah what a cutie!

Their smiles make it all worthwile don't they? I love seeing M smile- even though it's only wind at the moment!! :haha:

i love it when he smiles :cloud9: its not wind anymore lol so it makes it even better.
he seems to LOVE being changed. he will cry but as soon as u start wiping his bum he starts smiling and 'talking' to me lol . its adorable. and jonno (OH) is absolutely smitten by him lol .
now if only he would start sleeping more... lol altho he has been asleep in his new swing for a good 2hrs (which is excellent because he usually only sleep 30-45min at a time during the day), i need an electronic swinging cradle for him to sleep obviously lol

i need a magic cradle to get EJ to sleep in the day too yesterday he napped on me for half an hour and napped in his bassinett for 45min but he was so exasuted by then he didnt wake when i put him in, my problem is he falls asleep about 10-20min before a feed normally and wakes up when his feed is due hungry!!

thats usually the same with Jesse,he falls asleep about 30min before he is due for a feed n than wakes up when its due lol

Ooo Kris, how much was your swing? I'm so keen to get one for Lachlan...they're so cute. He's just got a reeeeal basic bouncinette atm, mum picked it up cheap haha not complaining cause I didn't have to pay. But electric baby swings are so awesome <3 x

Yay for his cord falling off Dee!

Greenlady - there are about 28g to an oz, so I always round up to 30g. So 200g is a good 6oz!

Well it was hardly exact so I hope I wasn't making it up, but yes that is good in a week isn't it? It would be nice if she's gone beyond the 7 lb mark!!

rosy - i got it from target (do u have target? lol not sure cuz ive never been to NZ lol so sorry) and it was $120, we only got it last night, before that he had a basic $30 one lol but i saw it and i was like 'well i get the baby bonus (not sure if u get that either lol) to spend on bub, so spend on bub i will lol ' . it really is great, hes been sleeping in it ALL day and he NEVER sleeps during the day, so i think its my new friend lol .
getting jesse weighed tomorrow, im thinking hes going to be well over 6kg now. hes getting SO big so q

grrr early post,
meant to say so big so quick lol

rosy - i got it from target (do u have target? lol not sure cuz ive never been to NZ lol so sorry) and it was $120, we only got it last night, before that he had a basic $30 one lol but i saw it and i was like 'well i get the baby bonus (not sure if u get that either lol) to spend on bub, so spend on bub i will lol ' . it really is great, hes been sleeping in it ALL day and he NEVER sleeps during the day, so i think its my new friend lol .
getting jesse weighed tomorrow, im thinking hes going to be well over 6kg now. hes getting SO big so q

We don't have Target sadly :( :( I've been there though and wish we did...somebody told me their baby clothes are gorge (not that I was looking at them when I went to Target lol I was like 12...).

But we've got Kmart and things - and a few diff baby shops so I could always get one from there ;) I might do that too, cause we get baby payments too (118 a week, so not too bad! And it's a little more atm cause of parental tax credits :) God it helps..). Is it Fisher Price hun? If so, what sort of weight does it go up to? Just trying to figure out if I can justify buying it, trying to figure out how long they'd be in it for hehe xx Glad it's helping!

Love those pics of Jesse smiling, omg. Can't wait til everybody's bubbas are smiling, so cute!

EJ smirks when he has wind but its not annoying him just lifts the side of his mouth like hes laughing at you its really cute, ive had 1 or 2 proper smiles not windy ones from him,

went out to a mums group this morning and it was the first time i had both boys out on my own and i think i did ok

I can't imagine how hard it must be to go out and about with a toddler & a baby! I find it hard enough just keeping an eye on the baby! Lol

M doesn't like being in the car seat or car but she took her dummy earlier which helped. She also started crying at the Tesco checkout but the dummy soothed her.

I weighed Mika on the produce scale at the checkout in Walmart yesterday (I work there so they already know I'm crazy) and he weighs 12 lbs!!! That's not an exact number since he doesn't fit on the scale very well anymore and he very well might weigh more, his legs were off the side. That means he has gained 4 pounds in a month! I think he has gained at least another inch though, he's getting sooooo big!

i have to take EJ to get weighed next week, im betting hes put on half a lb in the last week

I been to target when I was in aussie when i was 13. i loved it lol

My MIL is leaving today, I have to say even though she talks WAY too much I will miss her as she has been a massive help these last 2 weeks. It makes me wish we lived nearer some family for those days when you need them as well as missing them a lot.

It is another beautiful day here today, hope it is for everyone else! I have been up on and off with Wren since 4.45 with gas, she seems to suffer with it particularily bad in the early mornings the last few days, poor thing but I am also suffering as I am used to her sleeping until 8 or 9 not 5am!

I haven't had Wren weighed since her 1 month appointment and we don't have any scales at home, I love the idea of weighing Mika in supermarket scales..that made me laugh! The Swiss would def think I was crazy and cart me off if I did that!

No Target here either, actually the shops here are pretty lame, there is basically one baby store and they charge an arm and a leg for everything, prices that make you walk back out empty handed and to top it off they have a poor selection, so if you are looking for a swing or bouncer there will only be one to choose from...mega lame!

I LOVE target lol, dont know where i would be without it lol, they have alot of selection n really good prices.
Rosy- its a brand called First Years, and the weight is up to 18kg lol so its worth it. I get $650 a fortnight in payments.
:wow: OMG i just got Jesse weighed!!! hes a fatty! He know weighs over 13lbs :wow: i think i bred a sumo wrestler ! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->