march lambs 2010 come on ladies

yay i have finaly had the chance to get on here i have writen down all the bits i need to update on the front page but i am going to have to do it later now lol.

well i have had a very mad week trying to get every one in to a nwe routine in the mornings as it has all changed now that ella is here having to get 4 children ready and out of the house by 8.15 has been a bit crazy i feel like i have not stopped this week. ella has mannaged to get her slef all muddled up with the sleeping pattern she had been doing really well and for the last few nights she has been waking in the night and staying awake for in between 2 and 4 hours so feeling a bit like a zombie this week.
hope you are all doing well xxx

My husband is out running the London Marathon today, i am supposed to be going in with the boys to the finish line this afternoon but i dont think i'll be taking both of them in this weather as we dont have a rainccover for the pushchair at the moment since it broke , might just take Nathaniel and pick up a light stroller off a friend to do that rather than take the bigger pushchair even though i have Nates Godmother coming to help i dont think EJ would cope with the trip out and i have enough milk expressed to be able to leave him for a few feeds today,

I hope that works out for you! Nothing worse than taking kids out in shitty weather! Well going out in shitty weather full stop!!

Ella has a dry rashy face.. any ideas what that is about?

And it seems the antibiotics i was on for the mastitis has given us the thrush curse again!!! DAMMIT!! Although I havn't got it in my lady bits fingers crossed! but in Ella's mouth is the worst as I have to use that awful medicine on her!!!

have you used any creams on her face at all hun? babies get rashes all the time, EJ has a huge outbreak of baby acne at the moment
id just rub some breastmilk on the rashy bits and let it dry

id use olive oil and a pretty pure one if i was using oil on her hun , EJ had sweet almond oil for the first couple of weeks but now his skin has cleared up other than the acne which comes and goes and i dont use anything on his face

Nipple shields are a life saver for me, personally :lol: I couldn't do it otherwise (well, it would likely take half an hour for LO to latch onto my inverted nipples :wacko:) I'm a big fan for that reason hehe.

Just wanted to announce...Lachlan has been smiling real smiles on and off for about a week now and had me wondering when he would start smiling consistently if that makes sense..well - tonight it's happened! Loads of grins and huge open mouthed smiles for OH and I :bunny:

Lots of smiles and coos when it was bedtime too lol he must've known and was trying to persuade me to let him stay up for being cute :haha:

Love it love it love it :D Sorry, just had to share. I'm so excited :dance:

On the downside, Lachlan just wants to go to bed later and later recently...:coffee: But fingers crossed things will improve with that soon.

xx

I hope all went well for your OH today Lynnikins x

M giggles a bit in her sleep sometimes! It's hilarious. I can't wait until she's laughing and smiling properly, although I'm trying not to wish her life away too quickly! I can't believe she's nearly 3 weeks old already. It seems like she changes everyday too, and I think I can see the beginnings of some Buddha rolls of fat around her wrists and thighs. I love chubby little babies!

MM - thrush again?! Bless you both, it's really not nice. M has got quite a few spots on her face today. I think it's where she covers herself in milk when she's feeding, that and the sticky gripe water when she dribbles it out. Think I'll have to start cleaning her face quickly after each feed.

cocoa- i have a wet facecloth handy if i use gripewater or give her her medicine. otherwise i get a sticky mess lol.

Ella has random moments of bursting into noise in her sleep. her expressions r so funny. scary when her eyelids half open and all u can see are eye whites!!!

Rwhite- yay! that's better than Ella! she's given me a couple smiles, 1st 1 a couple weeks ago but they are few and few in between and i have to work for them. had a couple big opened mouthed 1s so cute!! OH hasn't caught any yet!

xx

he did it !!!!! my husband ran his first ever marathon, considering his longest training run was 9 miles and he only did that twice then getting in with a time of 7hrs 39 min 45 seconds is pretty good

DH got around in just under 7hrs 40min, im extremely proud of him since it was his first marathon and because i had such a hard pregnancy and was so poorly post birth then he really didnt get any decent training on the roads done

CocoaOne - I'm sure it won't be too far away :) Lachlan did his first real (I think!) smile around 2 and a half, 3 weeks old? (I should have written the date down darnit lol..) so M's won't be far away at all! They really melt your heart when they do them :kiss:

MM - That was what it was like with Lachlan until last night, it was insane. I wondered when they would start coming thick and fast, even said yesterday I wondered when it would happen lol... The noise when she's sleeping must be so funny, you should try and catch it on video some time :)

Lynn - Well done to your DH, that's awesome! I bet he was so knackered afterwards, did you have to carry him to bed? :lol:

jj-rabbit - I caught Lachlan making that noise this morning! He hasn't done it too much lately for some reason but this morning he kept waking himself (and us!) up with it...was awful. Vid is at bottom of page - is that the same noise that Chase makes? :shrug: I couldn't get back to sleep this morning until he stopped doing it..

Ohh, annnd...I got some pictures of Lachlan smiling. It's easier to get him to smile with my face and not the camera in his face though lol...so here's one to share with you all :D :D I'm so proud I could cry hehe imagine what I'll be like when he crawls, walks etc...oh gawd :rofl:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/unmusical/th_0022.jpg

Attachments

• 0252.jpg
    0252.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1
hey everyone :)
jesse is going through a growth spurt at the moment as he is taking 180ml n then 1hr n a half to 2hrs later he takes another 80-100ml then an hr n a half later a full meal again.
he took 200ml this morning . jesse smiles and 'coos' heaps these days, as soon as he has had a feed basically.
Rosy - i strongly suggest getting a swing! jesse just crashes in his if hes tired lol.
btw someone mentioned a couple of pages back that their little one is too big for their age n they were like 6 weeks! is it bad if they r too big? because jesse is only 5weeks n he is 13lb!

hey everyone :)
jesse is going through a growth spurt at the moment as he is taking 180ml n then 1hr n a half to 2hrs later he takes another 80-100ml then an hr n a half later a full meal again.
he took 200ml this morning . jesse smiles and 'coos' heaps these days, as soon as he has had a feed basically.
Rosy - i strongly suggest getting a swing! jesse just crashes in his if hes tired lol.
btw someone mentioned a couple of pages back that their little one is too big for their age n they were like 6 weeks! is it bad if they r too big? because jesse is only 5weeks n he is 13lb!

I might be gonna get this one: https://www.babystuff.co.nz/proddetail.php?prod=rainforestswing
:dance: Such a good idea, hopefully he'll love it.

Well done to your hubby Lynn thats fab! Bet your super proud of him.

Rosy i just listened to your video and yes thats just the same noise Chase makes. Chase drives me mad with it, after a feed he shakes his head and buries it in my shoulder whilst making that noise. Love Lachlan's new pic so cute x

well done to your hubby Lynn!

Rosy - that vid is adorable hon!

well got my 3yr old off school with diarrohea today - lovely! her potty training has regressed a bit since Roman was born too which is bad timing!

Health Visitor came out and weighed Roman today and he is a whopping 9ls 6oz, he's put on nearly 1lb in a week! what a porker!

omg only just found this group, i wondered where u all dissapeared to. x

snap mummydee but mines a 2 year old and a four year old and they have sickness as well just hoping it does not spread round the whole house. hope she is better soon x

right ladies how do you feel about possibaly mooving this thread to bay club then some of the other march mummys may find us aswell xx

Whew a lot of activity since I was on last.

jj and rosy-Mika makes that noise all the time when he sleeps! He does it almost constantly for about the hour or hour and a half before he wakes up which always wakes me up.

But on the topic of sleep...he slept from 10 pm to 6 am last night! Woot

wow great sleep ella went from half 10 till half 5 last night would have loved the sleep but i was busy cleaning up sick lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->