march lambs 2010 come on ladies

she sounds exactly like Ella lol we had to drop the cot mattress lower on saterday :haha:

Jul- Congrats on getting married! The pictures are great and you look beautiful!
Cocoa- We had to lower Connor's bed two weeks ago.
Siety- Connor head has bruises on it, because all he does is bump it now. I picked him up from the sitter on Monday, he had a purple lip and a bruised head.

So bathtimes have become a nightmare since standing. He won't sit still he just wants to climb up the side of the tub. My mom is going to buy him a bath seat for Christmas, but I might go insane before then.
He has also been sticking hands down his throat and making himself throw up for the last two days. I don't know what to do to stop him, or why he does it. :shrug:

:hi:

Kel- that sounds awful for Connor making him self sick!! I hope he stops doing it soon :dohh:

So i did abit of shopping today- went loose on OHs card :blush: i registered my car, sent some presents (one to Rosy who hasn't been on here in awhile lol) and one secret santa to a nz march mummies thread i'm on. I bought some thin lizzys makeup today. i dont normally wear foundation but i thought i would give it a go so OH bought it for me for xmas :) I ended up buying Ella a top for xmas, a santa onsie, a santa hat and a plush soft toy catepilla which i gave her early. She LOVES it! It's big and it was only $12 A bargain! She likes to eat its nose :haha:

She has crawled properly a few times today :dance: She still finds it hard work but she is getting there :)

I caught up with my oldest friend jayde tonight. We have been best friends since I was 4 when we were at kindy together! She found these photos of when i was around 38 weeks pregnant. man i was huge! i didnt know who it was when she showed me lol!!!

https://i56.tinypic.com/f5aa1v.jpg https://i51.tinypic.com/xswfs.jpg

I still had a couple of weeks to go!

Ella being clever...

https://i56.tinypic.com/znquli.jpg

Here's a few I took today

https://i52.tinypic.com/104rqe0.jpghttps://i54.tinypic.com/2pyqkr7.jpg

Ella and her new catipillar-

https://i55.tinypic.com/2yjvdhf.jpg

Baby in bed now just having some me time :)

x

Kel - M is the same in the bath. So annoying! Not sure about the sick thing - I'm sure he'll grow out of it (quickly, fingers crossed!)

MM - fab pics. I look back at my pregnancy ones and can't believe how huge I was too! Atthe time I though I had quite a neat bump (obviously not as neat as Seity's..) but in fact - I was a sea-cow!

M is like a moth to a flame with the TV at the moment. I can sit her as far away as possible from it but she crawls right back there :dohh: Our house is so small that we can't move it anywhere else, so I have to constantly watch her in case she starts hitting it or pulling it towards her.

Ella likes the tv too some things she just really gets fixated on.

that pic is adorable hun!

Aw cute pics guys x I am gonna run out of time to do anything nice like make special xmas cards. We are so busy busy all the flippin time I'm almost getting a bit peed off not being able to just relax and ejoy my last month of freedom before I'm back to work. Well my regular work will feel like a holiday compareed to this catering lark :cry:

Anyhoo rant over. At least I've got 2 weeks in Oz to look forward to. Flora has been 4 times to the childminder now and they love her and say she's very indepedent and interested in eveything that goes on around her. They've had no trouble with her at all, so that's good. And now just looking forward to seeing the family and enjoying some time off.

Kel - ooh yuk I hope Connor stops doing that!

MM - yay for shopping! I'm jealous!

Seity - thanks for the tips about the tether - good idea. She does like to throw stuff on the ground very much.

Gotta go, meeting with some mummy friends this arvo :flower:

Kel - Gabriel is the same in the bath and it's crazy. So glad I only bother to bathe him once or twice a week. He is also always shoving his fingers in his mouth and gagging. I figured it was a teething thing where he's trying to get his fingers back far enough to reach his molars?
Those are adorable xmas pics. I can never manage to do store bought xmas cards much less do something creative.
Cocoa - When I look back at my pregnancy pics I think I look big, but I know that comparatively I was itsy.

We've started "No" training with Gabriel this week. He's catching on pretty quick. He'll stop what he's reaching for, but often still goes right back to it. He grabbed my OH's coffee and spilled it all over himself the coffee table and the floor the other day. Luckily it wasn't hot enough to burn, which is what prompted us to start.

Kel: I agree with Seity. I think he is trying to get to his molars. And Charlotte wants to stand up all the time too. I've got a bath mat so that helps a bit, but I just know she is going to bust a lip sometime soon. Perhaps the bath seat is the best idea.

MM: Such cute pics and I love that caterpillar. I know what you mean about the pregnancy photos. I was huge and now that it has been a while since I have been pregnant (and back to my pre-preg weight) people feel comfortable telling me how bad I looked. I wish they wouldn't.

Cocoa: What a cute little photo of M.

GL: Glad to hear Flora is doing so well with her sitter.

Seity: When you are done with "No" training Gabriel can you come down here and do it for Charlotte. She totally does not get it.

Not much going on here. Since it is cold here I have replaced our daily walk with daily shopping. DH is not going to be happy once he receives the bill for all this, but it is pretty much just groceries and stuff for the house so he can't get too upset. Charlotte's new tooth seems to have stalled on its journey out. I can see it and feel it, but it is not fully in. I had no idea this process would take so darn long. At least now that it has fully broken the surface she is not upset by it.

Cocoa and Miissmuffet, you got some pretty cute pictures of your sweet little ladies!! :flower:

Its cold and grey here today - I am feeling completely bla! Also after having mom here for two weeks I am back to feeling kind of lonely during the days. Sam needs a lot of entertaining and I feel bad when he watches a few minutes TV so I can rest for a minute...

We have tried to teach him the word "no" as well...to him it seems to translate into "try harder" :rofl:

Julchen - don't feel bad about him watching tv - it can help their mental development (as long as they aren't in front of the tv for hours a day!) You must be missing your mum loads :hugs:
Apparently it's quite common for women to get a bit down after their wedding day - like an anti-climax after all the excitement! My friend said she didn't know what to do with herself for weeks after her wedding.

Vegas - shopping is a very worthwhile pastime. Just think - you're doing your bit to boost the economy :winkwink:

GL - so sad that you can't properly enjoy your last few weeks 'off' work. How is hubby going to cope when you go back? Glad to hear F is doing so well at the Minder's though. Hope you had fun with your friends :flower:

Seity - we are trying not to say 'no' too much, but we say her name in that tone of voice which means no, and she turns round and looks at us - then sheepishly carries on :haha:

We had our 9 months doctor's appointment today.
Gabriel is now 27 inches and 13lb 3oz!
The doctor said that looking at just the charts he'd be worried, but one look at Gabriel and it's obvious he's just naturally a lightweight. I like that he looks at the baby and not just the numbers.

I had an appointment with Sam last week because he has major skin problems and leans towards excema (sp?) - he was measured and weight as well...even though he is not as light as Gabriel he is only at the 10th percentile as well (26.8inch and 17lbs). The doctor is not concerned at all either - for once he says what matters is that height and weight are in proper relation and if the baby appears to be healthy. Sam has always been a busy little guy. Never sits still - so I am not worried at all.

Well his height and weight aren't in proportion. He's only .3rd percentile for weight, but he's obviously healthy when you look at him. My OH and I both have very high metabolisms. So he probably does too and combined with the fact he never sits still, I'm sure he burns through the calories. That's probably why he still eats every 2 hours even at night.

You can tell they are healthy thriving boys just by looking at them. My niece is exactly 1yr and 1 week older than M - and is the same weight as her and only a little bit taller. She eats like a horse, runs everywhere and is quite advanced with her talking.

It's good that their Dr's aren't worried - a lot of medical professionals would probably have you pumping them full of steroids of something :haha:
My SILs boy nearly got sent to baby bootcamp in Germany because he hadn't crawled by 10 months!

Sam is 10th percentile for the proportion, but like Cocoa said - they both look and act healthy.
My niece in Germany was sent to physio around the age of 10 month - she was not crawling yet either! Crazy!

I measured Flora's height for the first time ever at my friends house the other day, she's 63cm, which on the charts is between 0.4th and 2nd percentile. So she's a bit of a shorty! But then I'm only 5'2 (more like 5' 1 and a half!) so she's bound to be short like me. My brother's gf is about 4'10 and their 2 kids are really tiny!

She's started semi-crawling she can go one or two paces before flattening on her tummy. So she's moving, just slowly!

:hi:

Do u remember voting for Ella a wee while ago and she won? Well now is the time for the finals so pleeeaassee can you vote again for the 500 $ prize!?

https://bambeado.com/define_pages_editor.php?main_page=page_2&JGALL_DIR=album1/

GL - yay! Go Flora!

MM- tried voting but the form didn't work properly (probably my phone). Will try and get on Mac later to try again x

Seity- I'm glad the doctors sees that Gabriel is happy and healthy, and not just looking at size. I thought he would be closer to 15 or 16lbs by now.
MM- I voted :) Hope she wins!

Connor is 9 months old today :happydance: and offically cruising. He had taken a few steps before but last night he walk the length of our couch and back.

MM - I hope she wins. She's easily cuter than half those photos.
Kel - Way to go Connor! It's amazing how quickly they go from tentative steps to cruising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->