march lambs 2010 come on ladies

dee and em-hope your LOs get better soon!

I had to share...I opened Mika's diaper today to find....blue poop. BLUE! His pediatrician says it is probably because we changed formula and if he doesn't act sick not to worry about it, but it freaked me out!

blue poo!? oh my goodness! If the dr said he's ok I'M SURE HE IS. INTERESTING THOUGH!!! oops sorrry bout the caps- fat fingers lol x

Thanks RWhite for pointing me this way :) didnt even know this thread was here :(

Anyways Mummy_Em i noticed im not on the list :cry:
My baby boy was born 4 days early on March 19th

Well done to your hubby Lynn thats fab! Bet your super proud of him.

Rosy i just listened to your video and yes thats just the same noise Chase makes. Chase drives me mad with it, after a feed he shakes his head and buries it in my shoulder whilst making that noise. Love Lachlan's new pic so cute x

Had the plunket nurse (equivalent of HV) over today and I mentioned to her about the noise, but its odd cause he doesn't really have any other symptoms of silent reflux - though sometimes he will come off the boob and squirm about..
And Mika's got it too?? Isn't it awful trying to sleep to it (not to mention you know its tricky for them to sleep to as well...). I would actually see him doze off then jerk awake and make the noise :nope: xx

Okay, so I'm a little slow and have just discovered it but...breastfeeding in bed. OMG it is awesome. So comfy :) I always make sure I'm not sleepy though when I do it as not to fall asleep and squish Lachlan though :lol:

blondeNklutzi - Omg Mika had blue poos? :shock: I would've freaked out too, poor wee man, they probably felt gross in his tummy too, being that colour! :lol: Hope they return to the usual pumpkiny colour soon!

Oh...another thing, girlies - is anybody else suffering with post partum headaches? Owww :( Not fun

h ladies have updated the front page at last but im missing a few bit of info i think i may have just missed it as i was wrighting it all down
kelly34200 the date seren was born
julchen 79 your babys name
bear74 and lizzieandzara the birth weights
and cocoaone your info

rwhite i have been getting nasty headaches i hate it and as for breastfeeding in bed i love it so relaxed and comfy xx

I get horrible headaches they last the hole day and nothing will get rid of them! :dohh:

I breastfeed in bed in the mornings but usually i do fall asleep and have a boobie sticking out and a wet patch on the bed :haha: I'm not scared about squashing her though as i just have faith in myself that I won't, i subconciously know she is there so i can only sorta doze.

My bleeding has eased off finally- not holding my breath yet though- it started fading off a week ago then i got it really heavy, had to use maternity pads again, my midwife said it was most likely my 1st period even though I'm breastfeeding. it can happen. makes sense to me, i think it was!

Here is a photo of Ella having a shower with mummy tonight- I hope there isn't too much boobie there :haha:

https://i43.tinypic.com/307t8hw.jpg

xx

i think Ella is going through a growth spurt- finding it harder to get her to sleep at night she starts crying and just wants to breastfeed, i whacked in a bottle of ebm tonight to fill her belly quicker coz to be honest i wouldve been there with her on my boobies for hours! She is fighting being tired coz she just wants to drink!

11lb7oz today!!Last midwife appointment today- it was the postnatal midwife and my midwife who came and said goodbye, my midwife is on holiday but came anyway which meant heaps she has done alot for me and i love her to bits, so there were lots of tears from me i'm so sad :(. Almost wishing i had been 2 weeks overdue then i would have her for another 2 weeks lol!!

Now I hear her stirring again- shes not usually like this once she's asleep she's asleep for about 7 hours!!!

Didn't realise this thread was here so thanks to mummy_em for letting me know :).

Baby Isabella was born on the 27th of March, 4 days late and weighing 8lb 9oz.

Hope mummys and babies are well.x

We only get to see our midwives for 8-10 days post birth then it's the hv's that come and then often only come once then expect you to go to clinic to get weighed.

Our Internet has been disconnected till Thursday when I get tax credits and child benifit and can pay the bill lol so I won't be on much as I have to use dh's phone to get online, spent yesterday constantly doing things waiting on dh caus his feet and legs were so sore and I did everything for the boys and did all the housework etc.... Normally dh helps out on his days off but his legs are stiff and he's got the biggest blisters I've ever seen.

ooh your poor hubby Lynn, blisters are the worst!

I'm having the day from hell today, really tearful before. Yesterday i hardly moved as Chase wouldn't go to sleep, everytime i put him down he'd wake after just 10 mins and today is the same. Hubby has been great distracting him but has gone to work now. Half my tears were guilt because when he woke up again i just felt like everything was too much, then immediately felt guilty. The house needs cleaning, i've got thank you cards to write, my hair is washed and is now a frizzy mess as i couldn't dry it and i was feeling mega sorry for myself, oh and i can't work out my sling :cry: Feeling a lot better now but seriously how does everyone else manage when LO won't sleep? He will be occupied in his swing but only for 20 mins at most at the moment before he cries. Hope everyone elses day is better.

Ahh MM the pic of Ella and you in the shower is soo sweet x

Right Chase is asleep on me after feeding, going to attempt to get my hair sorted so we can go out with my friend, hubby had told me to leave everything and get outside and think he's right going shopping will do me good.

julchen 79 your babys name

His name is Sam :cloud9:

Have not posted much lately but I am still trying to stop by every here and there. Things are going well and the monkey is 11lbs now. Whew! We have been really busy finishing our lower level so we can move him into his room soon.

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

hahah just looked on the list and so far I was the last March mummy to have her baby! :)

Hi - I hope you ladies don't mind me joining you. I had my wee girl Amy on 26th March. I posted a few times on the 3rd tri forum, but mostly lurked! lol! Been posting more in the baby club forum, but thought it would be good to join others who have LOs of similar age to mine. xx

Hi Lauzie!

Mummy_em - Megan was born on 6th April, 9 days late, weighing 7lb 12oz

Dee - you said you'd be the last! Lol. We toughed it out until the end didn't we?!

jj-rabbit - M has just been through the same thing, her 3 week growth spurt I think. She'd only sleep for 30-60 minutes at a time and cried & fussed for hours inbetween. No great advice- just try to stay relaxed and nap when you can. Easier said than done!

Lynnikins - congrats to your OH. I bet he's aching so much!

MM - love the pic! I'm not looking forward to the 6 week growth spurt, I heard it's worse than the 3 week one. Eurgh!

Rwhite- my vitamins always give me massive headaches. Could it be that?

welcome to lauzie and to bumpy:happydance: glad you came over hun lol
thanx to julchen and cocoa for filling in the missing bits of info will get it all updated tomorrow :thumbup:

mm, what a lovely pic of you and ella in the shower. i dont have ant pics of me and my ella yet i dont really do photos lol xx

lynn, i hope your hubbys blisters are not to bad for him well done to him for compleating the marathon tho xx

quick question how many of you have a baby swing i have never had one before but i am getting one for ella do you find them any good?

Zander LOVES his swing!! this is the one he has: Fisher Price Take Along Swing

He doesn't really sleep in it much cause he associates it with play but every now and then when he falls asleep on one of us we're able to put him in it and he stays asleep. it's great for when I have to cook, wash bottles, etc.

Jesse hasaswing and LOVES it, hes always sleeping in it, its GREAT lol
Ive just looked at how much everyone elses babies weighand now im more concerned imfeeding him too much. Jesse is the heaviest here so far and hes younger than most :( hes 13lb 1 ! Should i be concerned or ami over reacting? Icant not feed him when hes hungry!

He was heavier at birth hun sop he probably gaining weight at the right weight for him xx

Welcome to the new ladies :wave: :D

MM - Aww lovely pic of you and Ella in the shower, gawd she's so gorgeous :D

jj-rabbit - In answer to "How does everyone else manage when LO won't sleep?" I don't, really :wacko: I pull my hair out and fret and cry from overtiredness. And sometimes yell a little :blush: I feel awful if I get mad at LO but if I haven't slept sometimes it'll just happen and then I feel terribly guilty..
I think it may just be that he's having a growth spurt - hope things settle again soon! :hugs: Must be driving you insane. Oh, and I can't for the life of me figure out my sling either! It's a bag sling...watched a video on YouTube and everything, wouldn't have a clue what to do with it...I tried!!

CocoaOne - I think it must just be leftover hormones for me, as I'm pretty slack with my vitamins...:lol: I really should remember though, as I'm not eating all that much, so I need the extra vitamins and minerals for Lachlan cause of BFing..

Tiger - Don't worry, Jesse looks perfect so I doubt his weight is a problem :) Gaining weight is never an issue with babies, I don't imagine...it would just be losing weight that would be a concern. He looks like he's doing great - and isn't he quite long? That's probably what's adding to his extra weight :thumbup:

yeh he is extremely long! he was 53.5cm and 54cm at his one week check. havent had him measured since but he looks loads longer, iwill find out at is 6week checkup either tomorrow or friday.
I feel kind of sad that he is growing so quickly lol, its stupid but its kind of like i want him to stay this little forever, i feel cheated that hes growing so quickly because i thought babies were small for ages lol! its stupid i know, but my friends girl just had her first birthday 2days ago n she looks SOOOOO chubby! buh shes 10kg n jesse nearly 6kg! thats only 4kg lighter than a one year old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->