march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Erised - I wish I could say the tantrums never came back but they'll be teenagers eventually. :rofl:

GL - Welcome back! Sounds like you had a lovely time and great pics. I'm dreading the flight home to Aus in March/April. I can't get him to sit still now so I can only imagine what it's going to be like on a transcontinental flight and a total of 24 hours travel altogether. :wacko: I'm going to be doing it on my own one way too since I'll be spending a few extra weeks with family that my OH can't afford the time off for.

Cocoa - I'm glad that M did so well for you on her first night getting to sleep on her own. I learned very quickly that if I responded immediately to Ronan's whinges it dragged out the whole getting to sleep process for him and I was actually interfering. I don't let him cry, but he has a good whinge and moan sometimes as he's winding down.

Good luck with finding a new job, too. Hopefully it's not too stressful a process for you.

VB - There are days Ronan eats as much as I do I think. He's a bit off his food right now because he's sick but that boy can pack it away when he wants to. I don't know where he's fitting it all!

Re: Tantrums. He's had his little whinges and protests before now but just recently he's actually started to throw himself down and either roll around having his whinge or crawl over somewhere in a little fit. They don't last long and he's generally easily distracted from them, but I admit it is kind of funny to see. I'm such a bad mummy! :mrgreen:

M STTN!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

18:45 - 06:15!!

I literally can't believe it. She stirred a few times and let out a half-cry but settled herself back to sleep, no dummy or anything. I'm fully expecting a dreadful night tonight!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x x

Yay! The question now is, how often did you wake up, wondering why she hadn't kicked up a fuss yet and when was she going to start? :haha:

I still randomly wake up sometimes and wonder why Ronan isn't awake yet and if he's ok!

HC - Gabriel doesn't do full on tantrums as such, but he will kick up a fuss if he isn't getting his way.
GL - Nice pics. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I hope your stroller has shown up.
Vegas - FX'd the house closing goes smoothly.
Way to go M! I hope you find a job soon.
Gabriel had a good night as well. Woke just the once at 12:30 am just as I was going to bed and didn't wake again until morning :happydance:

Seity - does that mean you're having more good nights than bad now?

Go M! Grr so jealous though, Flora woke 5 or 6 times the last 2 nights. I know she's all a bit mucked up because of the jet lag but I'm so tired myself anyway its pretty annoying, I just hope I get a better nights sleep tomorrow before I go back to work.

Seity - Jealous of you too! Well done Gabriel.

Hive - Have you organised a bassinet for the flight? There was a lady using one for her 16 month old on our flight to Hong Kong. The are a godsend really! Hopefully you will get nice flight attendants who will help you out with him, they tend to pay more attention to the lone parent and child I found. It is hard work but its over in a day.

How was everyone's weekends?

M didn't STTN last night, but she went down at 7pm, woke at 4 whinging, I went in after 5 mins to reassure, left, and she fell asleep 2 mins later. She then woke at 5 and 6 but settled herself after 1-2 minutes and then woke for the day at 8. We were visiting family yesterday though so her naps were a bit all over the place, so maybe that's the reason for the wakings.

But I'm so so pleased that she has proved to me (and herself) that she doesn't need night feeds and that she can settle herself.

Seeing some girlfriends today with their babies (a 5 month old and a nearly one year old). The mum of the one year old was dumped by FOB the day after boxing day. 6 weeks after she uprooted her life and moved 50 miles away to live with his parents so they could save for a house. What an arsehole!

Hi all! :hi:

Sorry have not been on in here in so long, I've missed you guys :hugs:

I just had a wee skim through and it looks like you are all doing well :dance:

Ella is growing up by the day. She is looking more like a toddler than a baby!
Her teeth are growing so fast! Who still doesnt have teeth? Cocoa- has m got any yet? I feel like i havn't been on in so long!

:flower:

No teeth yet, MM. Her bottom gums are soooo bumpy and I think she's got teething pains on and off. I'm convinced that's she's going to cut about 6 at the same time (eventually....... :haha:)

aww bless her cocoa , Nate didnt cut his second round of teeth till 9/10months after being born with 2 lol, trust me breastfeeding is easier without teeth lol

ive had a long stressful weekend and very tired but getting there, got loads of laundry to do though which is annoying and DH did the bare minimum with the house while i was busy all weekend so i have a house to clean as well,

No teeth here either. Drooling like a madman again and driving us all crazy, but no teeth. I swear he's going to get them all at the same time.
He was up every 2 hours again last night, so much for improved sleep. At 5am he cried every time he was put back in the crib, but fell asleep as soon as he was picked up. I gave him to my OH because I couldn't deal with him any more at that point.

Just had a quick glace through, will need to catch up later.

But yay for babies sleeping well! Apparently your LOs took all of Mika's sleep mojo because he woke up about midnight last night. Not horrible, mind you, but definitely odd for him.

Cocoa- hope the job hunt goes well! I have to start applying for jobs again in April, closer to when I get my degree. Hopefully I will be hired by the same agency I'm doing my practicum at now.

Just dropped the little man off at daycare, came home so I could take my shower alone for once and then I'm off to court! I hate court days because I have to look extra professional which means I have to spend more than 5 minutes getting dressed.

hi to you too Andi

we defo have to meet up when im in town pm me your number or give it to me on FB hunni so i have it for when we are out there. cant believe its so soon

loads happening here toddler groups start up agian this week so got 2 of those to get to and maybe a third but we will have to see about that one yet lol also got to organize the advertising and marketing for an event we are doing on the 29th so i feel alot of time handing out flyers will be coming my way

omgsh yes Lynn i've been thinking about that! What date are you here?

we arrive the 24th of Feb and have things happening that week leading up till my sisters wedding on the 5th of March but then we have nothing planned till the 14th when we leave again for brisbane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->