march lambs 2010 come on ladies

well, poor mr man had to go to the hospital tonight.
I'm so upset ATM... I was working all day so my bro in law was watching Zander... well, he mentioned that he didn't think he was feeling well cause he wasn't sleeping well and kinda grumpy. he FAILED to mention he "might have a fever" he had a temp of 103.3 F when I got home from work!!! :growlmad: :gun: :grr: :gun: :growlmad: We rushed to the emergency room cause anything over 101 F is dangerous!!!!!! Turns out Zander has an ear infection in his right ear... so nothing serious thankfully but I'm so mad @ bro in law. He wasn't home when I got home- DH was home when I got home, and he was the one that mentioned to me that Zander was burning up. (he called me while I was driving home) GOOD DH!!!! :thumbup: BAD BIL!!!! >.<

So glad that he's okay though... just a few days on antibiotics.

PH- 3 posts? :haha:

aww poor Zander! Glad its nothing too serious hun. hopefully he comes right soon :hugs: xx

well i hope the antibiotics work nice and quick to get him better, ej has had 2 ear infections already most recent was following MIL's visit caus she bathed them and didnt remember to clean the water and bubbles from his ears properly obviously before putting him to bed

PH - I hope he feels better quick.
lynn - Enjoy the warmth. We're supposed to get nice warm weather next week all the way up to the low 40's (Fahrenheit)

Finally got G down for a nap. Now I can take a shower, unless my OH has finally decided to wake up and is hogging the bathroom.

i'll try to , if we even make it DH wont let us unless we have the ability to book the returns on wed otherwise we have to postpone :(

both the boys are up in bed well EJ will be in bed Nate definately isnt hes running around their room playing with the cuboards i can hear him lol

PH-hopes he feels better soon! Mika just got over the flu and had a temp over 102 for six days in a row. The Dr. told us that at 1 year, that we should keep him home until 105 degrees because until then they will just do the same things we can do at home.

Seity-I'm thinking that's NOT warm weather, lol. We had two weeks of snow in a row and the weather should be hitting the 50's this weekend and the 70s next week, I can't wait!

Just been on a 20 minute cleaning spree in my house and I'm amazed at how much there is to do! But hey I got a lot done!

We are in the process of planning Mika's first birthday party. We are just going to have it here and it was initially supposed to be just a few people but our guest list is growing, mostly because so many of our friends have kids (we have a couple of friends with 4 kids, and a couple families with 3). I'm sure it will be hectic, but I'm sure it will be fun! We are having the party at 2, and I'm not sure if we should just do cake and ice cream or do snacks with it too...

im thinking of organizing a party for EJ for when we get back here for his little friends and hopefully DH will have cut the grass before we go on holiday so it wont be too short for them or too long when we get back for the party and we can be outside if its a nice day.

PH - Poor Zander. Its terrible that your BIL didn't tell you about his temperature - but hey its men, maybe he didn't realise it was important?? Very annoying though i would have been upset too. Hope he gets better soon.

Lynn - hope the return flights work out and you can go on your trip.

MM - I hope Ella's rash continues to improve.

So I think Flora might have tooth no 1 on the way. I'm pretty sure I can feel something on her gum, and I have managed to see in her mouth like once or twice (despite trying a million times) and I saw a translucent line where I think the tooth is. She was up a lot moaing in pain the night before last as well, and running a temperature. It was a bit worrying. But she slept very well last night, I gave her a little feed at about 10:30 just because I accidentally disturbed her, and then she slept through until 7:30 am. She was in a brilliant mood today so that was nice.

I am a bit worried about the amount of milk feeds she's having (or not having). She had BF both sides this morning at 7:30, then refused milk until about 4:30pm when she had a really small BF. She seems to be off bottles, whether formula or EBM as well. She took some before bed, about 3oz (EBM) and then had 1 breast (but not completely) as well. So in all she can't have had more than about 10 oz today.... she's eating solids OK, and seems mostly OK, very active and chirpy... so do you think it could be related to teething?

Also just had to share this cute vid of her playing with her fisher price telephone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaE32nHEf-U

GL- cute vid!! i love it how she laughs after she has pulled it towards her :)

&#8206;2 more teeth coming through (that i can see, maybe more) one bottom- next to the front teeth, and one top- not the front ones the one next to them. random.

Hello :flower: !!!! have no been on here in months !!!! but i finally got a laptop so now i will be :)
quick overview - jesse only has one tooth (only cut one week ago) lol but has 5 more cutting at the moment. my husband was in the big cyclone that hit last week so he flew jesse and myself on a plane to evacuate (scariest and most terrifying night of my life). jesse can crawl, stand, walk with hand held etc, wont be too long til he walks by himself :)
how is everyone going ??? updates please !

Well I looked again and it seems as though the bottom tooth I saw coming through wasnt really there lol its so hard to see with a squirming bubba. but that top one is defo there - anyday now :dance: The lateral incisor- is that the right name? not the front but the next one. Odd as i thought it was the centrals (front) that came first!

PH - I hope Zander gets well soon. It's so scary when their temp is that high :hugs:

Seity - hope you got to have a shower!

BnK - just do little nibbles for the adults - the kids will be too busy running around to eat anything except cake!

GL - yay for the tooth! I wouldn't worry about the milk, maybe te sucking motion hurts her gums. Megan is the opposite - goes off her food but loves the booby!
Such a cute giggle in that video! Megan has started copying me when I hold the phone to my ear (but she just holds her hand there) but she won't let me catch it on video. She's got the same phone as Flora too, but she hasn't worked out how to pull it towards her, just chews the string :dohh:

Hi Tiger :wave: glad to hear everyone is ok after the cyclone, we were all thinking of you. That's a lot of teeth for Jesse to cut all at once, I hope he's not suffering too much.
Not much to report - I'm going back to work full time in April :cry:, M has one tooth and one on the way, crawling and cruising but not confident to walk or even stand when you hold her hands :shrug:, eating solids well, drinking from a straw cup, saying dad-dad (and mum occasionally) to the right person.

Oh - and she said bye-bye the other day!! We were leaving OH's parent's house and she waved and said it (and she never usually makes b sounds either). We've tried to get her to say it again but no luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->