march lambs 2010 come on ladies

HC: happy birthday Ronan! I'll have to look @ the pics after this- I'll be adding you too, It'll be coming from Melissa Louise Camacho (yall that see this post feel free to search for me!) :D I'll PM you who it's coming from when I send it! :D

I'm way better about getting on FB so feel free to add me!

Pearl- I LOVE the video! too freaking CUTE! :rofl:

great video Pearl! I've been doing something similar!

Ella's new word is duck. She started saying that today. thought it would be soon as we play with her rubber duckies alot! She is so funny everytime she picks sometyhing up she says "ta"

:haha:

Pearl - I missed your video before, how adorable is he?!?! When he's biting that table all the hairs stood up on my arms! M was laughing at him and dancing to the music.

GL - I literally just went in to ask about booking a party, and the woman had a brain wave about having the baby sensory class too as they've just started offering them on a Saturday. So not much organising on my part, just have to provide some decorations (not balloons, M still phobic :dohh:) and the cake/cupcakes. And part with my cash of course, costing £100 but we won't be spending much at all on presents so that's how I'm justifying it to myself. And I'll probably tell a little white lie if OH asks about the cost :haha:

MM soft play is like, chipmunks iykwim lol
hope everyone had a good valentines mine did improve dramatically after getting the boys to bed lol, got to watch a couple of movies ive been wanting to see and got a fantastic dinner too.

thanks for likin' it moms, my eyes were so sore looking for d clips among so many files. aaahhh all for d love of our LO's hehehe!

missmuffet: am lookin forwad to your LO's video soon!
cocoaone: i think the teething part is really itchy for them, he bites everything, and even grind his own teeth. yap me too, i like d music , it would be nice if some of our march moms can compile some of LO's bad days. heheheh!

I have no clue how to do one of those videos. :( I have tons of regular videos of Zander but they're mostly him walking and clapping and dancing.

I swear he just doesn't have bad days... even now when he's sick he's the happiest sick kid I know! Last Fri when we had to rush to the hospital for his fever he was making me look bad... He was smiling and clapping and making flirty faces to all the nurses, and watching the movie that they had playing for the kids... while ALL the other sick kids in the emergency room were coughing and crying and looking miserable... I swear the moms were thinking "why the hell is SHE here?? her kid isn't even sick" but he really was! :rofl:

Has anyone else noticed their LOs mimicking or imitating you? When I'm tired or frustrated I tend to just lay my head back on the back of the couch and just kind of rest a minute. I've noticed Zander will throw his head back with me and do what I do :haha:

vegas - Poor baby, hope the infection clears up quick.
cocoa - I'm sure the party will be great. We really aren't doing anything because we are horrible parents :haha: Also, he won't remember anything, so we figure why bother, especially as it's just the 3 of us.
MM - Yay, duck! Way to go with a new word! We still need to take a bath picture of Gabriel in a tub that is full of rubber ducks (we have that many). Now that he can finally sit, we should be able to take one.
PH - That mimicking sounds so cute. I got a video of Gabriel pointing his remote at the TV just like he sees his daddy do. I'll have to post it sometime.

I got a few good clips yesterday. I need to piece them together into one longer clip.
Also, Gabriel grabbed the video camera and took some of his own video clips. He kept turning it off and on though, so I need to put those short pieces together as well.

HC - I know I am late...but here is my Happy Birthday to Ronan! I looked at the pictures and they are gorgeous!! What a great job you did with his party! I added you on Facebook. The request is from Juliane Mueller Penney

Pearl - That video is hilarious! I am trying to do a slideshow of Sam's first year to send out to the family overseas. Have not had the patient to sit down yet though.

PH - I added you as well! Zander sounds just as happy as Sam - although he has lately started to give me mini tantrums. :haha: Sam will imitate OH with anything he does. It is hilarious!! I guess since he sees me all day I am not exciting enough to be imitated. :rofl:

Lynn - So excited for you to go on your trip. I hope will go well!

Sorry for everyone I forgot. I am so busy these days. Less than two weeks before I am back at work. Tomorrow I have to go to the dntist and Sam will go to the dayhome for the first time. Crazy!!! I will miss him sooooo much even for just a couple of hours tomorrow. It will be great for him though, he loves to play with other kids.

julchen, I accepted! :D

I'm having a mini freak out right now.... my babysitter just called requesting we find someone else to watch Zander from 4:30-6:30 tomorrow. BIL watches him during the day but @ nights BIL goes to school mon wed and fri.... so he goes to DH's best friend's house and I pick him up from there after work.
Well, aparently DH's best friend's wife (the one that does the watching) is extremely stressed out and having Zander there yesterday stressed her even more :saywhat: EXCUSE ME??? Zander is quite possibly the EASIEST baby I've ever been around...
BIL doesn't want MY best friend watching his son (who lives with us as well) so now I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't afford a day care for Zander and the hours I work are impossible anyways.
HELP! I need a babysitter!!!

pity ur in the wrong country PH id happily do it lol,

i have a dilema its rather big lol i cant find the passports, we have EJ's caus its brandnew but all the rest were on me when i went to the application interview for EJ's and DH swears blind hes had his hands on them since then i just cant remember where or when i know i had them that day ( jan 28 ) and that i emptied them out of my bag at home before we went out the next night ( jan 29th )as i didnt want to loose them but MIL and SIL were here and watching the boys that night, and on monday 31st jan then DH and MIL tidied the house and stowed the christmas decorations away etc.... while i was taking some time out since it was my birthday on the sunday

PH: You are lucky that Zander is happy when sick, but it must be hard to tell that he is sick. Sorry about the babysitting situation. It is so hard to find the right person.

Seity: I must be a bad mom too because I was never planning on a party for Charlotte's first b-day. DH's parents will be here in a few weeks and we will have a small celebration with them. As long as Charlotte gets some cake she will be happy.

Lynn: I'll say a little prayer for you to find your passports quickly. I know they will turn up, but how stressful.

Just the usual chaos going on here. Charlotte is finally napping so I am enjoying a few minutes to myself.

Jul: Charlotte imitates my DH and not me too. I'm sure one day she will imitate something I do and it will be something I would rather she not imitate.

Thanks ladies... we figured out tomorrow.DH is going to be home with him. Per Dr's orders he had to stay home today and tomorrow due to an upper respiratory infection and a sinus infection. (with my luck I'll get it next) So, I'm off today with a baby with an ear infection and a husband with 2 infections. LORD HELP ME! :rofl: Zander of course is acting way better than DH....

@ Vegas- it really is very hard to tell when he's sick. ESP since he's been teething constantly since he was 3 months old... so any snot I see I automatically assume it's because of teething, and any cough he gets I figure it's from snot draining down. He pulls his ears when he's tired so I never jump to "omg it's an ear infection anymore" I pretty much only take him to the Dr when he has a fever or vomiting. :shrug:

lynn- I hope the passports turn up soon!!! how scary to not know where they are!

omg... side note...
"one born every minute" is just now coming to the US and this preview I just saw is ridiculous... freaking girl TEXTING during labor and updating her FB status.... REALLY?? :rofl: :rofl:

Cocoa- does m not like balloons? yay for not having to organise much :dance:

Lynn- sounds like a better v-day than i had! I got nada!!! :nope:

pearl- i worked on my video some more last night but got annoyed with it coz I couldnt find some specific videos i was looking for and pictures and music it was making me grumble. So might take awhile :dohh:

PH- Ella is a happy sick baby too. You shouldve seen her last week in the waiting room at the doctors- she was crawling round like a crazy cat making random noises and laughing at everyone :dohh:

i have friends who update their facebook status during labour :dohh: gosh that was the last thing i would be thinking of! I didnt even text once i was at the hospital!!!

Ella mimiks alot of the stuff we do. Especially mouth movements- she loves copying us click with our tounges and blowing raspberrys

omgsh Lynn i hope you find your passports!!!! :shock:

tooth #3 still not through- it LOOKS like a tooth but i cant feel it so it must just be under a tiny layer of gum!

got Ella her bday pressies today. Got her a wot wots book and dvds, a top and a tv slide musical thingee. We didnt get her anything big as we already got her the ball pit and the walk and ride which were meant to be for her birthday but we gave to her early. i'm totally stressing out about her party. So much to organise :dohh:

Omg today Ella was standing up and she let go and stood for a few seconds and then fell backwards- lucky i was there to catch her!!!

i updated my facebook while in labour lol,

panic over passports found and done the silly ESTA clearance for the USA even though we only touchdown in LA to refuel then leave agian.

got soooooooooooooooooo much to do

o phew glad youve found them! I disabled comments when i was in labour coz i didnt want anyone saying congrats on there b4 i announced it lol

lol DH wouldnt let me on his iphone after EJ was born he didnt post till like nearly 4 hours afterwards but we had called our babysitter within about 20 min hehehe so word got out caus she took Nate to toddler group and everyone there found out

i updated on our march lambs when i was in labour, but only when i was screaming and vommiting in pain lol.
Jesse immitates aswell, he found my hairbrush the other day and started brushing his hair lol. and now if i say 'brush' he does it lol.
Tooth #2 cut thru yesterday :) i didnt even notice lol. i was playing with him and then felt it, so it cant have bothered him that much. now he only has the 4 top ones sitting there :)

Lynn - glad you found the passports.

I just have a normal phone and I don't have a texting plan on it, so unless I want to pay their ridiculously overpriced fee to send one... not going to happen. I didn't think to see if the hospital had a free wifi connection to connect via a laptop. Besides I was in too much pain to do anything until they gave me the epidural and then I was watching TV and chatting with the nurses. When I came in, they were bored because there hadn't been a single woman in labor yet that day, so I had them all to myself. As far as I know, no others came in until after midnight. My OH said he heard some women moaning in the middle of the night. I didn't hear anything, but I was trying to sleep in between them coming in to check on us.

I can see a sign of the other bottom tooth, just a white spot on the gums, but that means he should get his second tooth in a few days or so.

glad you found the passports! that's a huge relief I'm sure.

Yall would've laughed at me for sure if any of yall were in the room with me during labor... texting and FB updating was FARRRR from my mind. I was so tired and worn out physically that in between contractions I'd sleep, of course my contractions were like every 2 minutes so you'd hear my crazy breathing through the contraction to concentrate on NOT pushing then once it was done with I was snoring again! :rofl: :rofl: looking back, DH and my mom had more fun- watching videos (we had a DVD player in my hospital room- they all did) and they were playing board games while I slept. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->