march lambs 2010 come on ladies

i updated on our march lambs when i was in labour, but only when i was screaming and vommiting in pain lol.
Jesse immitates aswell, he found my hairbrush the other day and started brushing his hair lol. and now if i say 'brush' he does it lol.
Tooth #2 cut thru yesterday :) i didnt even notice lol. i was playing with him and then felt it, so it cant have bothered him that much. now he only has the 4 top ones sitting there :)

Cute! Ella's been trying to put on hats lol

I don't think my phone was even in the room when I had M, we'd left the bags in the car. I was in far too much pain and it happened too quickly anyway, I was supposed to call my Mum as she wanted to be there, but didn't even get around to doing that!

Lyn - glad you found the passports. I bet you are mega busy packing!

MM - She hates ballons! She has got a really old deflated one that she loves chomping on, but big, blown up ones freak her out. She starts climbing up me to get away from them. Very weird!

We're not getting M much for her birthday. The party is costing £100 and I've got a massive family/friends who will all buy her pressies anyway. I'd quite like to buy her something special that she can keep, but I'm not sure what yet. She certainly doesn't need anymore toys from us!

PH - I hope you find a sitter quickly! How weird that she would say that?!

M is doing my head in at the moment. She wakes around 7 and starts acting tired about 9:30-10. So I'll hold her until sleepy, put her down, leave the room - then she proceeds to crawl around her cot for 30 mins before she gets bored and starts whinging. I'll try and resettle her a few times before I give up and get her up. She'll start acting tired and the whole process will repeat itself with me getting more and more stressed. It's been going on for nearly 2 hours now and I'm seriously stressed. She's in her crib crying. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yesterday she woke at 6:30 and I kept her up until 11:30 to see if she needed to be awake longer. Nope, she only went to sleep when I finally fed her to sleep and then she only slept for 30 mins. I'm supposed to be enjoying the last few weeks left with her but I can't. She's so whingey and clingy and tired but just wont sleep.

arrrgh so much to do lol, ive acomplished nothing practical this morning, i need DH to have tomorrow off work so i can have him watch the boys while i sort stuff the weekend is going to be crazy no time to see anyone just packing and organizing the house caus we have a house sitter coming

Lynn - Hope you get everything done hun, I'm sure you will just don't stress it'll all get done.

Cocoa - Sorry to hear M's being a pain. I think Flora did this a bit a few weeks ago, but not for a long period of time. But shewas doing that thing of being tired but then standing in the cot and not slepping. I'm sure it just a phase that she'll get over. or it could be related to teeth?

Speaking of which i think i can see no. 2 tooth under the gums. She's a bit whingy and off her food as well. the first one is only just poking through tho, i don't know how long they take to get to full size.

Flora is crawling everywhere and the flat isn't properly baby-proofed so I'm permanantely moving her into a safer position. There have been a few near misses as well :dohh: good thing I'm so on the ball :haha: Did I mention I caught her in mid-air as she fell off the changing table the other day? She was sitting up playing with a tube of moisturiser (she loves cosmetic and medical packaging), when she dropped it and just went head first after it. I caught her halfway down it was pretty scary!

Cocoa - Sam went through the same as well. It puzzled me how he could be so tired, practically begging to go to his crib and sleep to then play around in there for hours. He eventually fell asleep if I left him to whinge for a while. It's a phase though it seems.

GL - that sounds scary!! Way to go for you great reaction!!!

The only times I would use the phone was when I was in early labour still at home, already blown away by the pain, I had this moment sitting in the bathtub needing to call my mom and thanking her for doing this for me (going through labour pains with me :rofl:) the other time was when the doc said we needed a c-section that is when I told my OH to better let his family know. At no other time did it cross my mind that facebook even exists.

Sam just cut his top 2 teeth and let me tell you it does not seem to come easy to him. It seems to cause him serious pain and we got through the days with Orajel and Tylenol. I am dreading the molars to come one day....

The monkey went to the dayhome for the first time yesterday. Just for about 2.5hrs while I went to the dentist. He did great, but did not want to go down for his nap there. So I picked him up. Forgot to bring anything familiar for the crib there and also with having had a bad night in pains I did not want to push it. Anyway, he is going again today from 11am - 3pm ish. So he'll be there for lunch and a nap - hopefully.

well ive got a load of washing to put on in a min then got to get the last of the cloth nappies washed then im pretty much done with prepping clothes just got to find and pack them all now lol

Lynn, kudos to you for managing all this!! I am excite for you to go on your trip!

Well I finally got Ronan walking a bit on video! It's a long and not very interesting video with him turning the tv on and off and on and off and on and off...in the beginning before coming over to me around 1 minute in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0Dkv22hXc

This second one is just a very short one of him charging at Bailey with his click clack alligator walker! Poor dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D3PwMyDoY8

So cute. I love how they wobble when they first start walking!

So cute. I love how they wobble when they first start walking!
I know, it cracks me up.

He can actually climb on the ottoman too despite giving up in that video. We've since secured the stairs properly!

just popping in quickly! :hi:

Had 2 !st bday partys to go to today. Made me feel abit more relaxed about Ella's party, as i was worried about what to do and worried pple would get bored. But they did nothing! Just let the kids play and had lots of party food!

Ella cut her 3rd tooth today! The top 2nd (lateral) incisor. :)

x

Yay for teeth and walking!!!! They all seem to be doing so much, so fast at the moment.

I'm in the car at the moment (M is sleeping, first nap since we got up at 7am :dohh:) so I'm catching up on BnB while she snoozes, then we're going to spend a fortune on cale decorating stuff for her birthday. MIL has said she wants to pay for the party as her present to M, so now I've got to think of something to get her. We built a bear (well, a bunny) but she grabbed it in the shop and won't let it go, so she's having it early!

cocoa- so funny about the bunny. I was thinking of gettin Z something like that from build a bear nearby.

Heeellllooo, I've not been on here in aaaagggess!

Hope all mummies and babies are well!

Quick update on me and Ava. She has 7 teeth, and cutting another at the moment. Not a good sleeper, but getting better slowly! Just started wobbly walking which I'm finding hilarious, she didn't crawl until 9.5 months and was standing up on her own within a week or so, I dont think proper walking is that far away now! Loving and hating the fact that she's almost 1, it's gone too quick and I want my baby back but it is great to see her turning into a proper little person! Favourite work is duck, if it's not a duck then it's a dog, and she's always a good girl - even when I tell her she's been a naughty girl she just looks at me, grins and says 'good girl!' She's fab!

xx

uh oh, it happend, EJ is teething again right before the flight looks like the tooth left of the centre 2 on the bottom whatever thats called, not exactly what i wanted right before 30 hours of flying

the 2nd incisor? Oh no I hope it doesnt giv e him too much grief Lynn!!

Good luck with the flight hun! With any luck he'll cut it really quickly and will be fine on the flight.

well its messed with his sleep and naps so far, we have 90% of the packing done just got to find swimsuits, sunscreen and hats and pack the hand luggage for the fight so nappies, snacks changes of clothes for the flight etc... a book for me stuff like that

Good luck with the flight lynn. I hope it goes smoothly for you.
KarrierBag -Wow, another LO with a bunch of teeth! Ava sounds like she's doing really well.
My OH made himself a build a bear bunny for his birthday last year. G was almost 1 month old at the time and so they asked if it was for him, but nope, it was for my OH. G will get to pick out and build his own 'bear' when he's older. I'm thinking maybe when he's 2 or 3 he'll appreciate it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->