march lambs 2010 come on ladies

i have 6 build a bear bears around here i have made each of the boys one though lol DH made me one when we were dating and posted it over to NZ

KarrierBag - Teething is the pits! I really do wish they would just get all their teeth at once and it would be over and done with. It sounds like Ava is a joy, even if a handful! I think they're all mostly a handful and then some at this age.

Lynn - Hopefully the flight goes as well as can be expected for you all! I'm pretty sure Ronan's teething again too considering what he did to the crib rail yesterday and the fact that my boobs are raw from when he's nursing. I hope whatever's cutting cuts before we fly out in 3 weeks time.

My OH has a build a bear monkey as well that I got him for our first Valentine's day together. :mrgreen: We were going to take Ronan to get one for his first birthday but he ended up choosing a pink otter from the gift shop at the zoo instead, so we'll wait until next year now. Like Seity said, they'll be older and appreciate it more then!

I didn't even think about taking him when he's older and he would have fun making his own DUH.... silly Mommy :dohh:

Lynn- good luck with the flight! I hope it goes smoothly.

we've discovered Zander's favorite song: Pitbull's "Hey Baby"
I was listening to music this morning while cleaning and when that song came on Zander came running to where I was and started dancing :rofl: He would kinda dance to other songs I was listening to, but that one he really gets into EVERY time he hears it. That's what we were listening to when I filmed his dancing. :haha:

aww cute, EJ doesnt have a fav song that we have identified but Nate does its by LZ7 lol

UGH.... I'm so sick of searching for a babysitter.
I cannot afford day care, which is why having my BIL watch Zander while I work is so perfect cause he lives here for FREE...
but with him going to school, I'm stressing. Before, it wasn't a problem- I was able to leave work early to be home when he had to leave and I'd take over watching the boys. but then my new job promoted me to supervisor/ key holder and I HAVE to be there all day at least 4 days out of the week.
It was okay for awhile cause DH's best friend's wife would watch the boys. BIL would drop them off before school and I'd pick them up after work- which was an hour and a half total, if that, that she'd watch them.
Last week it started where she said out of no where "I just can't watch them- I'm too stressed"

I DON'T GET IT... my son is super easy and my nephew is two, yes- but if he's around other kids- he's an angel.... and @ her house she has a 2 year old son too. so B is perfect for her. At least that's what she's told me.... :shrug:
So now, each week I have to STRUGGLE to find a sitter 3 days out of the week. :help: I'm so sick of this. I wish I could afford to just stay home full time

OK quick note to say we are off to the airport in 2 hours for our trip, i'll be updating my blog ( link in my siggie while im there if you want to keep up with whats happening or i'll be on facebook but probably wont be back here till we get back on the 9/10th of March, have a great couple of weeks everyone

Hey ladies, I was hoping you'd do me a favor and vote for Gabriel this week:

https://photos.parents.com/kid-of-the-year/08/2011/90?esrc=nwphotofaves_koty

If he wins, we'd get $250!

One vote per computer per day is allowed.

Lynn - Have a great trip!
Seity - I voted!
Hive and others - what is a build bear?
PH - Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble finding a babysitter. Have you looked into whether there is babysitting agency in your area? Looked in local classifieds? I don't know what to suggest :hugs:

News from us. Flora has learned a few things in the past week or so. She can now lower herself from standing so she pretty much doesn't need me at all to get around. I have been passing her the spoon when feeding and she can put straight in her mouth and eat the food off it. She can eat quite well this way. She is also chewing and swallowing a lot more finger foods/BLW style food which is great.

Also, and I'm so proud, I've been showing her how to go backwards off the sofa and tonight I BFd her a bit then watched as she climbed off me, rolled onto her tummy and climbed down off the sofa ALL BY HERSELF no help from me. I've only done it with her about 4 or 5 times I'm amazed how quick she's picked it up.

DH took her to the docs today because she has had a hacking chesty cough for a couple of weeks and we were starting to get a bit worried that it was bronchial, however she'd improved in the last couple of days and the doc said she's fine so no worries there.

Have a great trip lynn .
Seity, ill vote in a sec
Gl - im founding it amazing how fast they are starting to pick things up, i can teach something new to jesse each day and he picks it up straight away and doesnt forget at all.
News from us 3 teeth in 2 weeks ! and jesse has learnt how to climb up on to the couch :/ not too impressed by that at all. there is a video on my facebook,ill see if i can link it here.Nothing will be safe anymore !
https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150160298719225&comments&notif_t=video_comment
also my friend has flown up to visit me, so have her here at the moment, and my head hurts this morning as she insisted we have a few drinks last night :dohh: lol

Seity - I voted. I hope he wins :flower:

GL - build a bear is a shop where you pick what bear you want, you (or LO if they are old enough) helps stuff it and you can pick clothes and accessories for them. I wanted to get M a teddy that she'll hopefully keep forever, hopefully it lasts that long!
Here's the link:
https://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/browsecategory.aspx?Category=All+Furry+Friends

How clever is Flora! I had to catch M as she dove head first off the couch the other day, I never put her up there normally, maybe I should start teaching her how to get down too.

PH - I haven't got any helpful suggestions either. I really hope you manage to find a solution that doesn't cause you so much stress every week :hugs:

Not much to report here, I've been practicing M's birthday cupcakes and I'm really pleased with them. OH has gone to pick up a car seat that he won on eBay, we were getting so bored of transferring the seat from one car to the other, so he looked for another one, and got it for £30. Luckily he's trained in car seat stuff so I feel happy that it'll be a safe one!

I'm watching One Born Every Minute and it just reinforces that I don't want to go through labour again! :rofl:

Here's M with her bunny from Build A Bear. We called her La-La (after M's great-great aunty. I used to call my dolls/teddy's Alice after my great-great aunty, so I thought I'd carry on the tradition :haha:)

https://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac169/CocoaOne/361a93c2.jpg

I've been trying to teach Gabriel to go off the couch feet first, but he still seems to prefer to dive off head first :dohh:
They had an ice cream cake on sale at the grocery store, so we bought that for G's b-day and stuck it in the freezer.
This is my OH's build a bear bunny: (Can you tell we are Sabres fans?)
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2742/4485408776_4ed22537f2_m.jpg
Thanks for the votes ladies!

We had the big earthquakes today girls :cry: 65 people confirmed dead so far :cry:

Poor Lynn is going to arrive into a destroyed city. the airports are closed off and stuff lots of damage :(

:hugs:

Are you guys ok though? Only just woken up so I havent seen the news or anything. Was it close to you? Will Lyn be able to get in the country if the airports are closed? What a nightmare :-(

I've seen the news, MM are you in Christchurch? SO devastating! I hope everyone you know is OK. There are no words really.. :hugs:

yea we are in chriustchurch. Just cleaned up abit around the house. our hot water cylinadr burst. 65 deaths so far but 200 missing. I still havnt heard from everybody :( Not sure if Lynn can get in, she might not be able to come to christchurch after all :(

Just saw on FB that they are stuck at LAX until NZ airports open up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->