march lambs 2010 come on ladies

I know I haven't been in here in ages, but just wanted to pass on that I'm keeping you, your friends and family in my thoughts MM. Hope everyone is safe and well, and that there isn't too much material damage (I know it sounds bad, but I can't imagine losing your house or anything of the sorts).

As for Lynn, what awful timing! Hope she manages to get to where she wants to be soon and won't find herself too shocked by what has happened.

OGM MM!!! This is so scary! Thinking of all of you!
Hopefully Lynn can get into town safe and see her family.

I already said on fb but glad to hear you're ok. Hopefully lynn's family is too.

So far everyone I know there and friends who have family there are ok.

I'm praying for everyone, I hope yall are ok MM and that Lynn can get there safely.

and thanks to everyone.
I'm applying with the state to get help from the state to pay for child care. as much as I hate to do that, I need to so I can avoid all this stress...

I'm praying for everyone, I hope yall are ok MM and that Lynn can get there safely.

and thanks to everyone.
I'm applying with the state to get help from the state to pay for child care. as much as I hate to do that, I need to so I can avoid all this stress...

Don't let it get to you. You do what you have to do for your family! I'm sure it'll all work out for the best. Keep us updated with it all. :hugs:

PH - FX'd it works out for you.
How scary about the quake. I hadn't checked any news websites yet today, so this is the first I've heard. I hope you and your family are all OK MM and that Lynn and her family aren't stuck too long in LAX.

75 deaths so far plus 300 trapped and missing. 9 month old baby girl got killed by a falling tv :cry:

I feel so sick this is terrible :cry:

MM that's terrible. I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts over there. :hugs: Please keep you and Ella safe!

Well, we got good news today, my friend that watched the boys yesterday asked me to watch them every Mon and Wed. On Tuesdays, my best friend will watch Zander and my nephew will go to his moms. SO! that means they have a set schedule and they LOVE the people that watch them :D :happydance: :dance: :happydance: I'm so thrilled!!!

PH - That's terrific news. You must be so relieved!

Another shameless plug to vote for Gabriel. He dropped from 27th place to 71st place between yesterday and today. (You can vote once a day, per computer) So I vote at work and at home :D

MM - That is so tragic about the little baby. I feel for all the families who've lost someone, but it seems so much worse when it happens to a baby like that.

PH - That's terrific news. You must be so relieved!

Another shameless plug to vote for Gabriel. He dropped from 27th place to 71st place between yesterday and today. (You can vote once a day, per computer) So I vote at work and at home :D

MM - That is so tragic about the little baby. I feel for all the families who've lost someone, but it seems so much worse when it happens to a baby like that.

What's the link again (or can you put it sneaky like into your sig somewhere)? It's a PIA to go digging for it when I'm on my phone.

https://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/712051?esrc=nwphotofaves_koty

Hi!! :hi:

Hope everyone is having a good morning! Found some petrol today! I know it sounds silly but its a massive achievement! lol. They are either not open or the very few that are around the city have cues for miles! :dohh:

Going out of town for abit tomorrow to do some washing and have a shower and give Ella a bath. OH brought 12 1.5 Litre bottles of water home today that his work was giving away.

It sounds like Lynn is here now. i hope shes not too freaked out by the shakes we are still getting!!

:flower:

Seity - voted again x

MM - glad to hear you got petrol and water :thumbup: How are things at the mo?

Seity - voted as well again. And will do again in a minute! He is so cute, he should win again!!!

MM - I am glad to hear there is little things happening that make things a lot easier for you! I am still shocked at what has been going on down under lately. Glad you, family and friends are ok! Saw this video of the lady being trapped under her desk for 24 hours and finally being rescued. It is those stories that makes all the tragedy and horror a tiny bit better.

Soo...i just brought my monkey to the dayhome, it will be his first full day and one last day for just me before work starts on monday. Probably the last day to myself for a long time, so I will spend it shopping and cleaning I think :rofl:

Had a big scare yesterday...my 84 year old grandma in germany had a stroke...luckily my grandpa was right by her side, so she did not fall and an ambulance was there within minutes. It seems she is fully ok. Was a light one. But what a scare! I never thought about what if anything happens until we can visit in august? i hope both grandparents will be fine until then (and much longer of course!) just confirms to me it is the right time to spend a longer period of time with each of them. We are all very close!

julchen- how scary for your grandma. I hope she recovers quickly!

MM- :yipee: for gas and water! That's awesome!

Well, my suspicions were confirmed today... I've always figured there wasn't something right with one of Zander's eyes... I don't know if yall have noticed his pics where he looks a bit cross eyed...
We went to the doc today to make sure his ear infection is cleared up (IT IS!) but she also told us we need to see an eye doctor cause what it looks like is one of his eyes is either near or far sighted so he's favoring his good eye which makes his bad eye cross
I've suspected something was wrong for a while now but his old doc has always said "oh, he'll grow out of it"
This is why I love his normal doc- she knew something was wrong right away.

Hey girls im here in Chch safe and well didnt see alot of the mess when we arrived as my sister lives on the un-messed side of town they are just suffereing no toilets and but have running water and power at their house, my other sisters place is fine too im with a friend at her place and we are getting by got water and we have a van full of fuel to get us around so we can head out of the city to get supplies if we need to but things are happinging pretty quick with helping people get ontop of things,

Andi i have no credit on my phone yet but will put some on at my next chance. hope all of you are well,still want to meet up if we can sort it out

my boys are hating disposible nappies atm but we dont have much choice lol, friends and family all safe and well and the wedding although moved venue ( due to sinkholes big enough to put a car in in the park that was the venue ) then its still happening might have to do a rush job on a dress and outfits for the men though as the suit's and dressmaker are in the central city where its closed and colapsed.

Seity, voted again.

Jul, I'm glad your grandma is ok and that your granddad was right there with her. I'm sure the swift response helped a lot.

PH, your new doctor sounds great. I hadn't noticed Zander's eye myself. Hopefully if there's a problem it can be reasonably easily remedied, especially as he is so young still.

MM, I think I'd be going through a lot of wet wipes if we didn't have running water. Either that or Ronan would be running around like a dirty little urchin. :haha: I'm glad to hear that you're holding up though!

Lynn, what a state of affairs to fly into. You must be so grateful that your family are all ok. I think considering the circumstances that if the men have to turn up in jeans that no one will mind!

hello ladies :flower:
Lynn- im very glad to hear that you got there safe .
What is up with all these natural disasters in Australia/New Zealand at the moment? :shrug: its ridiculous! Im getting fed up with it. I didnt know what it felt like until Jonno was stuck in the cyclone. I was absolutely terrified and a complete wreck, i cant imagine being in anything like that .
Seity - i voted again :)
Also ladies, ive entered Jesse into a competition myself. voting starts on the 28th and I really need all your votes to help him win !!! and if u could possibly ask a few of your friends to vote for him too ? that would be great. ill put a link up now but also on the 28th :)
other news from us - jesse teeth were giving him absolute hell last night !! screaming non stop for hours. his top 4 are there and very red and swollen . i gave jesse a walky thing and as soon as i gave it to him, he ran across the room!! was not expecting that and freaked out a little :haha: so i chased him. bad news, i had to call 000 on wednesday (ur 999 or 112 or 911 ? ) as he choked on something and we couldnt get it out. no idea what it was , id just vacuumed and there was nothing he could get to :shrug: anyway he is fine now but super scary .
here is my shameful plug -
https://babysearch.bonds.com.au/entry/17790/jesse-jaymz-harley-a

Thanks for the votes ladies, but he keeps falling farther back. I guess I just don't know as many people as those other kids. I really do appreciate the effort.

tiger - Is it a one time vote, or every day? I'll definitely be voting for him (once it starts).

lynn - So good to hear from you. Glad you made it there safely.

jul - How scary. Glad she seems to be OK after that.

MM - Yay, gas and water. You don't realize how much you use something until it becomes hard to get.

PH - Glad your doctor said something. I have no idea what they do for babies that need vision corrected in one eye, but I'll bet you're about to find out.

Oh yeah, so Gabriel dove off the bed head first again yesterday. I really wish he'd learn not to do that. :dohh: (He's fine, just got a minor bruise on his forehead and some tiny scrapes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->