march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Tiger- I tried voting but it says the webpage is unavailable when i go to vote :nope: I'll try again later x

I tried voting too but it wasn't working. Will try again later.

Julchen - I bet you both slept well!

M has always fed herself yogurt from a preloaded spoon, she hates being fed by someone else. But now she's decided that she prefers me to feed her :dohh: OR, she does this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRAK2Flt4y8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think it might be because of her second tooth. It's broken though now but was giving her jip yesterday - 5 gross poos and horrible red nappy rash :-(

Oh cocoa that video is too cute! I love the little noises she keeps making

Andi im back in Chch now , got some time tomorrow around visiting my grandad and some time Thursday as well, but i think Friday and Sat will be busy with wedding stuff

Lynn I will be around tomorrow, I have coffee group at about lunch time and i have to be home in the afternoon for the sky guy to come round. Would it be easy for you to get to my place?

hey guys, the website is hving problems. i will repost the link when it is working . thankyou for being patient <3 :hugs:

All good Kris :) xx

Another shakey night in Christchurch. Wellington had one tonight too, not quite as strong or deep as the one here but still its not something they should have to go through as well :(

Hope everyone is doing well, esp those in quake areas.
tiger - I'll vote as soon as you let us know the site is working again.
cocoa - Too cute. I 'help' Gabriel load applesauce onto his spoon, but when he's really hungry he just wants me to feed him. Once the cup is basically empty, I give him the cup and spoon to practice with. - Less mess that way.
Looks like Gabriel was #105 at the end of the week, not bad considering we don't know all that many people.

Cocoa - that is such a cute video!!

Just a quick Hi from me...I did sleep well last night and so did Sam. But we had a bit of trouble putting him to bed. I reckon now that he only sees us that little time he does not want to go bed at bedtime but continue to play. Then in the morning I thought I get up a little earlier to have more time to get ready...Sam beat me to it - again Seems like no matter what time we put him to bed he always gets up 5 minutes before my alarm goes off. :rofl:

Hi Ladies, I've been reading but no time to post in ages, where do I start?

MM - glad to hear you are OK and enjoying your days, and yay for Ellas first steps!
Lynn - Glad you are all OK too, hope the wedding is fun
Jul - Flora is like that too in the evening after I've been working. She is in full-on activity mode despite being tired, right up until I turn the lights off in the bedroom, then suddenly she's rubbing her eyes like crazy. Hope going back to work is OK for you.
Cocoa - aww such a cute vid! I love her little blah blah sound she makes. I took Flora off yoghurts recently because she was so snotty and phlegmy and it seemed to help clear it up. She is getting really good at eating sandwiches, sultanas, pasta, everything with her hands, but she still also likes to be spoon-fed smooth baby food as well :shrug:, weird kid.
PH - happy birthday to Zander! And yeah I'm sure you're right about the walking. Flora hasn't taken any steps but she's a swift crawler and gets into all corners. I've had many moments of wondering where she's got to.

Umm., so I think we might have a second tooth soon as well, I think I've seen it under the gum and I think I can feel it too but not sure its broken thru yet.

I'm slighlty upset to find that I have less milk lately. I don't know if its working or what - I'm still pumping twice a day but only get about 5 or 6 oz now. IN the evenings for the last week or two I've topped her up with either formula or EBM because I seem to be particularly low on supply then and she gets upset and frustrated at my slow let down. Its a catch 22 though because tonight she pretty much refused the breast but took 5oz formula :cry: However she's been sleeping pretty well (STTN 5 nights last week) and feeds well in the morning. She's having bottled milk (whether EBM or FF) 3 days a week now and I wonder if she's starting to prefer it?

Anyway so I'm going to carry on BF as much as she wants it but it did sort of dawn on me that really she is now combi-fed. For some reason its a little upsetting but I think it might be because I can now see the end of my BF journey, whether its sooner or later, and that is a little saddening. I was hoping to keep the morning and evening feeds for a while longer though, so I'm not sure what to do about the evening feed.

GL - :hugs: hugs. i really dont have any advice on the BF thing as Jesse refused to do it at 1 month, but I know once he refused my milk supply died even though i was expressing . i still expressed until he was 3 months but by the end of it, by the time i got a full bottle it would have been off :nope: all i can say is that i know how upsetting it is when you stop. so big hugs :hugs:
also did you add me on FB ? i accepted because i was sure i recognised flora lol

i love ur LO vid cocoa!

hello everyone, news n' update!

Hello All March Lamb MOMS, the Baby first Year birthday celebration has started!
Congratulations to all of us especially to the FIRST-TIME moms like me!
It was an exhalirating ride, sometimes frustrating, bewildering , joyous discovery.
Physically , both of my wirst hurts, my breast sag, bites everywhere and
i just plainly can't go back to my old body( blame it on food and laziness to exercise LOL)
Emotionally , beautiful and magical, love to see LO's smile and giggles ,
his tailing me and lately his cuddles. What a first year of motherhood, totally soaking it!

Happy birthday to my baby boy VINCENT born first of March!
and this was the movie project i was working on, I just finish part one and honestly it just made it to deadline. hehehehe

and i'll post his bday pics soon and sooo excited to see your bubs birthday pics too this whole month of MArch. Let the fun begin! hiyyyyyaaaaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNl_Vi-_XNw

Pearl - thats was beautiful . i actually cried for a few minutes there lol. and happy birthday to vincent !!!

Wow Pearll! i got goosebumps! I didnt expect the birth to appear- I suddenly felt the urge to hide back tears lol it was so good!
The video i'm in the process of making is a first year one too. its getting there lol.

the site is back up n running! dont forget u have to confirm the email for it to count! thanku

Pearl - the video isn't working for me :shrug: Happy birthday Vincent!!

GL - M is down to 3 feeds a day now, and this month I'm going to swap the midday one for cows milk (I don't want to express at work, especially as it's a new job in an office full of men! I'm happy giving her cows milk) I think she is taking less too. Can you try feeding her twice in the evening? Maybe once a little while after dinner and then again before bed? Not sure if she'll end up taking more that way, or less. It's a tough one to call :hugs:
Yay for STTN and second tooth though!

Seity - 105 isn't too bad at all! Are you getting excited about his birthday?

Tiger - no I don't think added you on FB I did but I will now. I will find you thru the other girls :) and I will go vot once I can find the link again (or you could repost it for us).

Cocoa - The problem is I get home from work just before 6, so if I pick her up she has dinner straight away, if DH picks her up she's just had dinner. Then its play, bath (not every day now), and milk before bed by 7. She just gets so tired. She had a bit of BF tonight but DH had already given her 4oz bottle before I got home at 5:45, so she was all a bit confused and not that hungry for dinner or bedtime milk. But she had a bit.

I will see how I go tomorrow (off work) with BFing. When do you give your daytime milk out of interest? i.e. the middle one which you are swapping for cows milk. I am happy to start giving cows milk soon too for the day milk, but she seems to have picked up her appetite for milk at the childminder in the day and has 2 bottles of 4 or 5 oz each. I have to say working 3 days does kind of confuse things because I'm not exaclty sure what her routine is when I'm not around and its throws me out a bit when I am :wacko:

She slept thru last night as well. Childminder says she is an extremely energetic baby, she is wiry and high energy all the time. I think she gets it from DH who is 40 and has weighed the exact same 64kgs since he was probably 18. But clearly it is helping her sleep better at night. :happydance:

I had a 7 hour meeting at work today, working with a bunch of doctors to sort out clinical practice guidelines that I don't understand... it was horrid!

Yuck for 7 hour meeting. And Dr's aren't the easiest of people to work with either! Were they at least interesting guidelines?

This is our usual routine

7 - up and BF
8 - breakfast
9:30 - small snack
10 - nap
11:30/12ish - lunch
1:30/2ish - BF
2:30 - nap
3:30 - small snack
5:30/6 - dinner
7 - BF and bed.

It will have to change slightly when she's at nursery, but they give food at those times so I'm trying to get M into the routine now so it's normal for her.

Great that the childminder is wearing her out though! M is still semi-waking quite a lot where she moves around so much and gets in uncomfortable positions, so I still haven't had a full 7-8 hours undisturbed sleep..... But it's still a massive improvement on waking to feed every 2 hours, so I'm counting my lucky stars

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->