march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Thanks girlies, we are coping here lol bit annoying theres no flushing toilet lol but my sisters is back on and her water too so the boys got a bath yesterday and tomorrow we head south out of the city to a friends place ( my whole family ) and will have showers and toilets and even a spa pool at their place which will be nice lol since my last real shower was monday lol,

well,
Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet baby boy! I cannot believe it's been a whole year already. we've been up for 30 minutes now, about to eat breakfast then time to get ready for the party at 1!!! :D

I was up literally all last night baking and decorating his cakes- but keep in mind these are all cupcakes for the pull apart cake.

the little Elmo is just for Zander so he can smash is up. :rofl:

Attachments

• 180601_10150119980808001_504683000_6594914_5526197_n.jpg
    180601_10150119980808001_504683000_6594914_5526197_n.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 182196_10150119948743001_504683000_6594487_502700_n.jpg
    182196_10150119948743001_504683000_6594487_502700_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
Awww those cakes are awesome!!! Happy Birthday Zander !! Have a great party !!

Happy birthday to Zander! I can't wait to see the party and aftermath pics.

PH- Happy Birthday Zander! The cakes look great!
Lynn- So glad you and your family made it there safely

I ordered Connor's cake today. Its Thomas the tank engine pull apart cake. I'm not as creative or talented as the rest of you so I'm not attemping to bake anything. Can't believe all our babies are turning one, it feels like we just left the third trimester.

Can't believe all our babies are turning one, it feels like we just left the third trimester.

The next weeks will be bitter sweet ....

Ugh....been in a mood all day! Not looking forward to going back to work on Monday. The year went by ridiculously fast! :growlmad:

PH- Happy Birthday Zander! The cakes look great!
Lynn- So glad you and your family made it there safely

I ordered Connor's cake today. Its Thomas the tank engine pull apart cake. I'm not as creative or talented as the rest of you so I'm not attemping to bake anything. Can't believe all our babies are turning one, it feels like we just left the third trimester.

Trust me, I don't think I could pull off something as complicated as Thomas... Elmo was uber simple cause it was like 3 colors, white red and orange! HAHAHA. well, and black for the mouth but we piped that on. :rofl:

The party was a huge success!! we had about 5 kids total, but they were ranging in age from one (Zander) all the way up to 7 (my little brother) so it was VERY loud and chaotic. I'm totally exhausted and Zander was in bed by 7:00!!! hahaha.
For those that are friends on FB with me I have the pics posted. hehe. Zander didn't really smash the cake, he was neat with it for awhile until he realized how tasty it was, then he was sticking his palm in the cake and licking it off :rofl: it was sooo cute.
I'm pretty sure his favorite present was a cookie monster toy that talks :D he's sleeping with it right now, he hasn't let it go since he opened it.

I will say this to march lambs that have birthdays coming up- make sure you have someone taking pics cause if yalls days are anything like the one we had, I missed soo much until I went back and saw the pics. :dohh:

happy birthday zander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting. jesses is soon :/ i cant believe how fast its been going .
well jesses comp opens tomorrow at noon (thats australian time lol ) even if u dont have a fb u can still vote. and please ask some of ur close friends to vote for him. there are SOOOOOO many babies entered. i doubt he will win but i can try my hardest lol.
well im hoping to be pregnant again soon, jonno and i have started trying for #2 :D pretty excited, i ov'd last night and will today and tomorrow aswell so fingers crossed !

Thanks Tiger.
How far ahead are you from the US time so I know when to start voting?
good luck on the pregnancy! Sending tons of :dust: TTC dust :dust: your way :) lol

thank you :flower:
i think both MM and i really want another lol .
ummm at the moment it is 3:35pm on sunday. and the comp opens midday monday . soo in 21hrs ? lol

ok ladies, today is the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the link is ....

https://babysearch.bonds.com.au/entry/17790/jesse-jaymz-harley-a

voting opens in just under 4 hours so ASAP if you can vote pleaaaaasssseeee do !!!! and if u can send a msg and get some close friends to vote , i would much appreciate it . we need all the votes we can get. :flower: please and thankyou :flower:

0h and u will be sent an email to confirm ur vote, so u need to do that or the vote wont count .

PH- happy birthday to Zander for yesterday! Those cakes look soo good! :thumbup:

Tiger- I will vote for Jesse in abit

I hope you get a speedy BFP! It's been 8 months trying for us now. Tis getting a tad rediculous! :(

Lynn- Are you coming back to chch? Are we going to get a chance to catch up?

Well Ella took her 1st steps on the 22nd (day of the earthquake) 3 steps!

:flower:

Lyn - you're going to enjoy that shower so much!!

Tiger - will vote now x

MM - are you still BFing? Maybe that's the reason it's taking a while? Have your periods returned properly? Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon. And well done Ella! Won't be long and she'll be walking around, causing more mischief!

Julchen - good luck at work. I'm sure it'll be nice chatting to people and catching up

PH - sounds like the party was fun! Glad you all had a good day x

Kel - can't wait to see pics of the Thomas cake, my nephew would be so jealous of that!

M took her first steps on Friday - not walking, she just let's go of something and throws herself towards you and takes a few steps on the way :haha: I still think it will be a while before she walks as she's not really comfortable standing without support yet. Her second tooth is just cutting too.
Not much else happening, I got my job offer letter at the weekend, so I need to call the nursery and check what date M can start. I think it's going to be 11th April. :-( I am getting a bit excited about a new challenge though, I am starting to get a little bored of holding books so M can turn the pages! I know I'll yearn to do it once I'm back at work though :haha:
We went to the zoo yesterday for the first time. M is still a bit young, but we saw a teeny tiny baby elephant and she kept pointing and making 'ooohhhh' sounds at it, and then squealing and scaring everyone! Lol

Cocoa- yes I am still breastfeeding, night and morning. AF has been back, but is now a week late so just witing on her return again :dohh:

hey guys, if you voted, im not sure it counts unless u receive the confirmation email as the site is down, whenever i try to do it it just refreshed the page after i enter my email and then no email, so that means it hassnt worked .
MM - thats great!!!!! jesse holds on to our hands and tries to run everywhere, but he hasnt gotten the confidence to let go yet lol

Tiger- Ella runs around holding onto one finger. just waiting till she wants to let go lol x

yall with the babies that are starting to walk..cherish these next few weeks cause in no time you'll think they're there and then poof they're gone cause they ran away! :dohh: LOL.
Zander literally walks everywhere now and I swear I've lost 5 lbs :haha:

Puuuuuh! First day of work survived. Was nice to see everyone but it was even nicer when I could leave at 4pm and go pick my monkey up. He did great, was so tired. Had to put him down at 6.30pm. Now I am tired too it is only 7.20 haha...thinking hard about going to bed.

Hi ladies :D It's been a sunny day here today and I had a friend bring her wee boy over so we sat outside on the lawn and the babies played in the ball pit. Ella took a few more steps today hehe

Glad you got through your 1st day at work ok Jul, maybe an early night will be nice! go and relax! :awww:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->