march lambs 2010 come on ladies

ok whats the bets how big will this one be,

first 9lb 10oz
second ( ej ) 10lb 12oz

do i hear 11lb anywhere...? lol

ohhh Lynn!! That is great news!! Hope you are feeling well !

All good here with us...Sam has started taking some steps but for the most part it seems he is still lacking real interest in walking. His sleeping is a bit more unsettled but he is working on cutting teeth no. 5 and 6,so I guess it is to be expected.

Happy belated Birthday to Flora and Megan!! :flower:

I am wondering what time everyone puts their LO to bed?

im just a bit queasy but thats probably down to making the boys and omelette for lunch

Congrats Lyn! Is your OH pleased? (didn't he want more but you wanted to wait, or vice versa?)

M enjoyed nursery, but I only left her for 30/40mins. She's going again on Thursday and I'll probably leave her for an hour or two.
It's her actual birthday tomorrow but we're just having a lazy day. Going to go to booby group for the last time :cry: and take some cakes in. OH is off on Thursday, so we're going to go to the bird park/zoo after nursery as they've got some tiny tiger cubs and new penguins.

julchen, Zander goes to bed around 7:30 or 8 depending how long of a nap he had.
Lynn, I predict 10 lbs even!

thanks Cocoa, OH is happy but as shocked as I am well maybe a bit more caus i was suspious at least he had not a clue i emailed him a pic of the test caus i took it after he left for work.

ok PH says 10lb

everyone else whats your Predictions on baby "size/weight" ," DOB" "Gender"
Im making a spreadsheet with the info and will do something for the person who gets the most answers right

EDD is 9th of December, as you know EJ was 11 days overdue and Nate was 13 days overdue.

Julchen- Most nights Connor is in bed around 8pm

Lynn- I'm going with a girl only 7 days late and smaller then your boys around 9lbs 5oz.

I'll be really weird, and throw it off completely and ignore how you've carried so far.
7lbs 4oz, girl and 38+5 weeks

Congrats Lynn!!

I think I spotted a bedtime question somewhere as well, Eleanor goes up between 6 & 6.30, after bath and stuff it's 7 by the time she goes to sleep

Tiger - Good look with your ultrasound i hope it's all ok! Ahh poor Jesse :hugs: Yay for taking baby steps, watch out t ho hun Chase was walking within a week and a half.

GL -Yay a second tooth, teething affects them so much doesn't it.

Julchen - Chase's bedtime is soooo not good, we take him up to bed about 8.30 generally, any earlier and he just won't go down! I still feed him to sleep too and he sleeps in our bed. We're far too soft i think.

Cocoa - M has an allergy to dairy doesn't she? Only when Chase had his 1 year injections last week they asked if he was allergic to dairy and she said if he was then she couldn't do one of them, not sure which though as he had 3:cry: Just wondered how they work around it.

Chase has another 2 teeth popping through, there about 1/4 in, its the two top ones either side of his front ones. He woke up last night absolutley screaming at about 10.30, i was downstairs fake tanning so i ran upstairs to get him and because he was screaming so much i brough him downstairs so as not to disturb the neighbours too much, half way down the stairs he hurled all over my shoulder and the stairs, nice! Thinking it's down to teething as he's fine today and was eventually fine last night once he had calmed down. I had to whip my top off as it was covered on the shoulder so i carried him back upstairs to clean him up and his bare legs were wrapped around my belly and today he has a very brown knee, lol, jus the one! Fake tanning and children do not go.

Boo work tomorrow but then i'm off again Thursday. It's been so nice being off i'm just so tired when i'm working :sleep:

oh on the bedtime thing, Ej goes to be about 7.30-8pm most nights its dinner, ( bath somenights ) and cuddles feed and bed for him

Lynn - girl (because you have 2 boys already), 8lb 12oz, 3 days late xx

Oh and JJ theres 3 cut on the on the top now :wacko:.
And Jul Flora goes to bed at 7pm, dinner is between 5 and 6, she has bath and milk 6:30 ish then a story and some more milk and lights out about 7.
Cocoa happy birthday for M for tomorrow :flower: hope you have a relaxing day.

M goes to bed around 7ish

Lyn - I think Girl, 4 days late, 8lb 4oz. You don't want to go overdue too much, that's only 2 weeks before Christmas! And 11th Dec is officially the best birthday in the world (I.e. mine)

Enola doesn't come on this thread anymore does she? I think she's finding out what she is having tomorrow.

congrats lynn!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am not going to lie but i am actually very jealous :( im sorry, im horrible. i am so very very happy for you though. just upset that my body is so screwed up :cry:
i say boy and 9lb8oz
:)

Wow lynn. I hope that it is good news. I'm not gonna lie, you ladies can have all the BFP's. I never want a BFP again. I honestly don't think I could survive another year without sleep.
I guess boy, 9lb 6oz, 5 days late.
I'd say Gabriel goes to sleep around 8:30pm most nights. Tonight we went to a bar, so he didn't get to sleep until nearly 10pm. We don't have any kind of routine, so it's pretty much up to him most nights, unless we're out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->