march lambs 2010 come on ladies

GL the doctor said i can still feed while on the normal pill when we talked about it caus i hated the minipill lol i was just told that it could caus a decrease in my milk supply so that wouldnt be a good thing if i wanted to carry on BF for a while

I was told the hormones in the normal pill will pass into the milk?

I thought the only problem with the normal pill was that it can reduce your supply?

Well I've been to the dentist. The wisdom tooth needs to cone out, but because it's user the gum it needs to be done in hospital. But they can't refer me to the hospital until I've had at least two abcesses :cry: So I've got to go through all of this again. Rubbish!

I thought the hormones went into your milk as well. A decrease in supply is OK because I'll be stopping soon anyway. I shall have to ask, thanks ladies.

Cocoa - Ouch poor you! And NTNP :haha: I don't think so!

That's horrible cocoa. Is it always that bad in the UK to get dental work done? I hope you can get the tooth sorted soon.
BTW - The laptop was one of 4 new ones we bought in Sept and one got lost under a pile of junk and I didn't realize it until now.
I thought there was an issue with hormones getting into the milk too :shrug:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=634201&id=663595122&l=f2f47c2834

heres the pics of EJ's birthday

Well the nurse told me that you can't have the normal pill if doing any breastfeeding at all so the mini pill it is for a while longer. Apparently the mini pill helps protect against - or at least reduced risk of - all sorts of nasties e.g. breast cancer and so on. So she reckoned if its not causing me any problems to just stay on it. The only downside is the shorter gap when you forget to take it to remain protected. but hey, its not like I'm DTD all the time anyway (far from it) and also if by remote chance I got pregnant it wouldn't be the end of the world. In fact it would be a happy accident.

Flora's top teeth are cutting now. She's a bit grizzly but I think I got away with teething fairly lightly all in all. Maybe the amber necklace does work!

Lynn - cute pics!

Cute pics lynn. Looks like a good time!
GL - Yay for more teeth. Flora has more than Gabriel now. I had to set an alarm to remind me to take a pill back when I was using that for birth control. At least an accident for you would be a happy thing. We've decided to go the don't have sex route. Can't get pregnant if you don't have sex :rofl:

Oh my goodness ... had NO idea this thread was still alive and was looking for some familiar names on here for awhile! Mind if I join? Can't believe we all have toddlers already!

:wave: FitzBaby. Happy Birthday to your LO!
Today is both my OH's and my sister's birthday!

:wave: Hi Fitz! Mine is still technically a baby until this time next week!

Seity - happy birthday to your OH and sister! Teeth are usually taken out quick quickly by your normal dentist, but this one hasn't erupted so I think it's more complex and has to be done in hospital. Which means waiting lists etc..

Lyn - fab pics! Looks like he had a lovely 1st birthday

GL - the mini pill is annoying isn't it? Only one more day until Flora's bday. Are you excited?

Not much to report here. Should (fingers crossed) be paid tomorrow. Making a pouch sling tonight as I've decided throwing one of those on will be quicker than getting the buggy out and up from the car when I do the nursery run. Will be spending the next couple of days baking for my sisters birthday (Fri) and M's party on Saturday. Typically - she's coming down with something - high temp, cough and very clingy and whingey. Hopefully she'll be perkier by the party!

Cocoa- I hope M is feeling better for her party!
Lynn- Cute pics! Looks like he had alot of fun!

I hope everyone is doing well. My brother got married last weekend, so we have been really busy and its been hard to keep up. Connor did really well there and looked super cute in his little suit. Below is a pic of him with my brother (not the one who got married) plus a pic of my brother with his beautiful bride! When I find a good pic of me dressed up I will post one of those too (but don't hold your breath for that one :haha:)

On sad note :cry: I think our breastfeeding journey has come to an end. He was down to one feed a day, and has started refusing that one too. :cry: I knew we were getting close to the end but its still hard for me to except. I'm just glad we made to my one year goal!

Attachments

• 190360_532116539149_211801578_31386239_4597570_n[1].jpg
    190360_532116539149_211801578_31386239_4597570_n[1].jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 200419_532119188839_211801578_31386327_2935442_n[1].jpg
    200419_532119188839_211801578_31386327_2935442_n[1].jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
I've lost track again in here. I started a new job this past monday, the 28th so I've been focused on learning everything for that. there's SO much to learn.... it's in an industry I've NEVER worked in before, plastic production, but I absolutely LOVE it... and it's way closer to home so I'm not driving an hour ONE way anymore... now it's 5 min one way! :dance:

Can I ask a favor to people who are on FB??? (those that have helped, please ignore and thanks) but if you can could you request Fotographie Atlanta (yes, that's how it's spelled) as a friend?? Once yall are friends can you go to the CUTE KID CONTEST album and vote for Zander?? (his pic is the same as my avatar here) just comment "vote".
The prize is a free photo shoot!! :D I'd love you forever!!!

I hope everyone is well, I'll catch up tonight after work!

aww Connor looks fab hunni sounds like you had a great time.

im trying ( in vain ) to get my house sorted out but failing miserebly the boys seem to sense what im trying to do and keep trying to undo it

Well my little miss Flora is 1 today! I can't believe the year has gone already. We've had an organising day mostly for the party tomorrow, but I've been feeling emotional, reminiscing to a year ago... and Flora's been great, we got her a toddler swing for the garden but it goes indoors as well so when she got up this morning it was there for her. She loves it! And I got a few other toys and a wodden walker thing (which she goes really fast on). Her teeth are giving her a bit of jip so she's had the odd moment but aw I just love her so much.

ANyway so we have quite a few people coming and I'm decorating the cake tonight. We've gone with a regular double layered sponge with jam and cream and strawberries in the middle, and I'm decorating the top with a big '1' and some glittery sugar and flowers. I hope it works out OK! I've never decorated a cake in that way before.

Kel Connor looks sweet in his suit. Gald you had a nice time.
PH - nice to see you! Soudns like you're happy in your new job. That's good news.
Cocoa - how is M today? Hope she's good for tomorrow. Post a pic of your cake after - I bet its amazing!

I'll report again after the party. I think the weather's going to be nice so I'm excited!!!

Happy birthday Flora! Sounds like you had a good day, and fingers crossed the weather will be nice for you (I think it's supposed to rain here, at least we're inside) Has she had a tooth cut yet? I saw a red sore spot on M's lower gum today, can they get the other lower ones before the top front ones? :shrug:

Kel - they all look so handsome!

PH - glad your job is going well. I'll try and remember to do that when I get on FB next x

Lyn - hope the boys stopped undoing all your hard work!

So here is M's (not quite finished cake) I'm soooo proud of it, especially as I made one for my sister yesterday and it was a monstrosity! The icing cracked and tore, and stiles I did were uneven, the bow cracked and collapsed. Disaster! Anyway, luckily M's has turned out well:

https://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac169/CocoaOne/55fcadaf.jpg

Laulau's ear kept falling off, so OH improvised with a cocktail stick! Lol. I'll post pics of the finished cake and cupcakes etc tomorrow after the party.
Gotta go to sleep now, have to be up in 5 hours *yawn*

Happy Birthday Flora!
Good luck with the party tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Cocoa - That cake looks great, although I'm happy to admit I have no idea who/what those characters on it are.

Wow cocoa that's one heck of a cake! It must've taken you days! Mine's not going to be nearly as good as that. I have to finish it this morning because we decided to watch mad men instead last night. :dohh:
ETA yes the top left has cut and the top right is very close. I think I can see the one next to the tope left as well. So three at once really! I think they can get more bottom ones first?

their teeth can come in any order,
happy belated bd miss Flora .
and happy bd Megan hope your party goes well,

my cake didnt turn out how i wanted to either but the guests were impressed lol and it tasted good, was just a vanilla sponge made up into blocks that were wrapped in icing and i used an edible marker to write his name on the front. i think next time i'll do a practice cake first, still got to decide and plan Nates 3rd birthday cake, id love to do him a character one like Thomas the Tank Engine

Well we had a fantastic day here, it was a bit cloudy but it didn't rain so we had the party in the garden. Flora was on good form mostly, though after a short nap around 4pm she woke up in a bit of a mood. I think she was expecting to have her house back to herself when shh woke up and when she realised everyone was still there she got a bit grumpy. She was a little overwhelmed but that's understandable. We had lots of yummy food and cake - she had a little bit of cake but not much, it was just devoured by the adults :haha:

here's a few pics, well loads actuall from my FB page https://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=584031306#!/album.php?aid=280185&id=584031306. My cake looks a lot less professional than yours cocoa but I'm proud of it anyway :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->