march lambs 2010 come on ladies

GL - your cake looked beautiful! (and delicious!) Flora looked like she had a good time, and how beautiful was that sky?!

M's party was fab, everyone had a really good time and a few mum's even said they were going to book the same place for their LOs parties. I'll post sone pics when OH has done whatever he needs to do with them (something about rar & jpegs?)

GL- I added you as a friend on FB so I could see the pics, they were hidden from me. So Melissa Louise Camacho is me :) cocoa- your cake looks awesome!

HI PH thanks I wondered if they were visible to everyone. I added you x

I'm off work today and tomorrow as my friend who has Chase is away so got some time to catch up.

GL - You look like you had a good party for Flora, the cake looked scrummy!! well done you!

Cocoa - Looks like M's party was good too hun! Fab cake, ahh Chase loves waybaloo.

So a week and a half ago Chase took his first steps and he is now walking :cloud9: from his first step he's progressed so quick so proud of him, but he's into everything, you can't take your eyes off him. The other day i looked away for a second and he had opened a kitchen cupboard door and was getting out a bowl :dohh:. All of a sudden he's growing up, he now loves mil and fil which is a big relief! He's come on 100% with his eating, he loves sausages, ham and grapes the best. Just need to get him out of our bed now.....................

I'm still still b/f when i'm working just mornings and night but when i'm off its whenever he wants. How long is everyone that is b/f planning on carrying on for? I love feeding still but i can't see Chase wanting to stop he still loves it and getting cheeky he pulls my top and bra down. Kel ahh i'll be gutted when our journey is over but at least he decided himself, that's what i want Chase to do x

I don't have FB, so couldn't see the pics GL, but sounds like it was a good party.
jj - Way to go Chase! I can't wait till Gabriel has more teeth, so I can offer him more variety of foods to eat. He manages to gum things really well, but there's so many things he just can't manage yet. I plan to BF in the mornings for as long as Gabriel wants it.

JJ - M just BFs first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I think I'll carry on as long as possible.... depending on the teeth situation :haha:

And well done Chase! M has taken a step back since she's been ill with this cold. She'd started taking steps (4 in one go once!) but now she's barely even standing unsupported. Hopefully she'll get her confidence back soon

It's M's first settling in session at nursery tomorrow. Fingers crossed it goes well x

Seity- how many teeth does Gabriel have? Chase was rubbish at gumming food that's great Gabriel is good at it and you can still give him some things

Cocoa - Ow teeth well you certainly know when they catch you with them!
Ahh I hope M is ok tomorrow I'm sure she will be. When do you start back at work, or are you back?

Well I've just tried putting Chase down and he's wide awake shouting and sitting and standing up, hubby is in early tomorrow so Chase is back downstairs with me, lil monkey! Hopin he tires soon xx

JJ - I am only really BF in the morning and if she wakes at night, but I think that's on its way out because she's got used to bottles now and I'm not really making much milk anymore. :cry: I don't expect I'll be feeding her by this time next month. It's sad because I wanted to keep the morning feed for a while longer but she not really that interested anymore. See how we go with the morning one.
Chase sounds like he's really coming along! Yay for walking! None here yet.

Cocoa - good luck with nursery tomorrow, I'm sure M will love it.

Second top tooth has cut I think as well, I was at work today but through the grapevine I heard she was a bit grumpy today.

Seity here are some of my favourite pics for you :flower: (she's not smiling in any of them! She was happy but like I say, I bit put out that a load of people were taking over her house!)

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

GL - Thanks. Those are great pics. I love the one with the balls and that cake looks super yummy.
jj - Gabriel only has the two bottom teeth.

seity- I wanted to make you feel better. I just talked to a friend from high school... she has an 18 month old son, and he still only has 1 tooth. Gabriel is ahead of him! :D

hey girls, im a bit worried i was due on my period yesterday and theres been no signs ive not had the 2 days of cramps i normally get before my period or anything ,

hey girls, im a bit worried i was due on my period yesterday and theres been no signs ive not had the 2 days of cramps i normally get before my period or anything ,

Oh no, suppose all you can do is wait hun. My period hasn't even returned yet!

I'm going to the childrens centre later to get some much needed cupboard locks! We've ordered Chase a swing and it's due to be delivered today so have to wait in for they first, what's the bet it comes late this afternoon.

lynn dont worry just yet hun, im on cycle day 54, nearly 1 month late, altho we are ttc, but with bfns. i have an ultrasound next monday to check on my ovarian cysts and see if i need them removed as they are getting really bad. im praying they dont have to operate because i dont want them to need to take an ovary! i want another baby :cry:
take a test to put ur mind at rest though.
update on us, jesses top two cut a few weeks ago, 5 just cut this morning (hence him being up screaming non stop from 12am-4am this morning :dohh: ) and 6 is on its way. i seriously hate teething, more than anything.
jesse took 3 steps unaided this afternoon, although i dont think he will be full on walking around just yet. as they say, baby steps.....
hope everyone is well :flower:

still no definate sign of EJs molars although they are bugging him fierce and his gums are red and swollen caus of them.

my cycles are normally bang on this is the 4th normal cycle since they came back ( again ) and im cd32, my back aches and :sex: last night didnt bring on AF so dont know what to think, my boobs have been a bit more tender but nothing like the early days of my preg with EJ when i could barely wear a bra lol

I did it , i POAS and got 2 pink lines, EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK
someone hold me while i freak out

OMG Lynn is that your POAS in your avatar! Holy moly girl!
Congratulations!?!

yes it was, im gonna upload it to the thread though rather than have it as my avatar lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->