march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Oh PH! That sounds so painful, I hope your fingers heal quickly :hugs:

Lyn - I hope you sorted things with DH. Have you got a date for your first scan yet?

Tiger - I hope you get good news about your scan and the cough :hugs:

How was everyones' weekend?? We had a blast for my nephew's birthday party. He turned 3 on April 11 so we had a party yesterday. we rented a moon bounce castle for him (more fun for the adults) haha. So despite having a terrible start to my weekend, bad news on saturday (please see my journal if you're interested- I don't want to re type it), sunday was awesome.

my weekend was ok. we went spear fishing lol and caught a massive fish!! a barramundi(dont know if u will know what that is). its a very big sporting fish here, they dont get much better for eating wise than that! he was HUGE. 1.6m in length and 28.7kg to be exact :D :D
also i went to the doctor yesterday and found out i have endometriosis, so when my period is 1week late on this cycle, i have to go to a gynae and get a laproscopy (sp?) done. and the cough i was telling you about ? we all have a minor bout of whooping cough :wacko: lovely hey? i thought because we had the booster and because jesse was immunised it couldnt be possible but apparently that only protects against the main strain (the possible fatal one) :wacko: so we are all still sick :(

dislike, Tiger! I hope yall get to feeling better quickly! congrats on catching the fish though!

thankyou :hugs: im not too worried about getting the laproscopy done because ive had a c-section, i dont think op's get much worse than that! and if it helps me well why not, in my eyes

Tiger- my friend had a lap and said it was fine. Her endo was really bad and they said she might not ever fall pregnant, but it only took thema few months to conceive. So the fact that you've already had a baby is a great sign that it'll happen again.
When you mentioned about the cough and sickness I thought whooping cough, but I didn't realise adults could get it too. Rest up and hope you all recover soon!

We had a good weekend- went to the park for a picnic and fed the ducks on Saturday, then saw friends and played in the garden on Sunday. M was MEGA clingy and wanted boob all afternoon on Saturday. Not sure if it's because of nursery & missing me, or the fact she's cone down with a slight cold (possibly a combination of the two)

Kris hope the Lap goes well and you guys get better from the whooping cough soon, im sooooooooooo jealous i would love a good fillet of barramundi right now lol ( which is weird caus i dont normally eat alot of fish at all )

I do have a date for my first scan but its not till 26th of May, i am however going to the EPU for a scan this evening as ive had some spotting on and off for the last 10days and its just bugging me and i want a reason why although i know its probably all normal and everything fine. so thats at 5pm Uk time. wish me luck girlies

Just had a quick read on lunch, gotta dash now but lynn good look with your scan :hugs: x

My weekend involved a lot of cleaning.
Gabriel has been moaning and crying all night the last few days, so I've been taking him into bed with me and letting him nurse all night, just so I can get a little sleep. I figured it was teething pain and I think I've finally seen a sign of tooth #3 today. I had him in his usual after meal headlock -- so I can clean his face. He was screaming as per usual and I had a great view of the roof of his mouth and saw what looked like a spot on the top front. Those are generally the next teeth, so I'm pretty sure we'll see the tooth pop soon. :happydance:

Good luck Lynn!

Seity- after meal headock while he screams- sound like a typical evening at our house.

Well Connor was walking across the living room, tripped and fell and landed face first on his activity table. His entire right cheek is bruised and swollen. :cry: Poor baby looks like we beat him!

Well scan went well, still spotting but they cant find a reason for it and its defo not because of the baby the think it might just be my cervix getting irritated when my bladder gets too full, i'll post a pic soon, baby is the right size for dates and healthy although she/he was hiding very well the sonographer nearly missed it entirerly

picture time

Attachments

• P200411_09.56_[01].jpg
    P200411_09.56_[01].jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
YAY for good news @ the scan, lynn! :) I can't wait to see the pictures.

Kel- don't feel bad about the bruise... Zander has fallen countless times and always lands on his face. this last time he fell he landed on pine cones, so his face got so scratched it looked like we beat him with barbed wire. :dohh: surprisingly he never cries for more than a minute though. I hope Connor heals quickly though!

Seity- that's our house too after dinner. :rofl: the after dinner headlock. :rofl: hooray for another tooth though!

Lynn - Glad the scan went well, aw look at your little beany! Makes me broody!
PH - poor you falling on the glass table! That just sounds like something out of a hollywood movie. I hope you're not hurting anymore?
Tiger - good luck with the laparoscopy xx
Seity - Hooray for another tooth! Floras screams when I wipe her face too, I can't imagine many babies would like it!
Kel - poor Connor! Isn't it awful how we worry that any cut or bruise looks suspicious? They are kids for gods sake they knock themselves constantly, especially when learning to walk. I worry about it too as I have to mention any injury to the childminder.

No walking here, speaking of which, is Flora the only one not walking? She stood for a bit the other day though. Its weird she's always been strong on her legs since tiny but just seems to have a fear that is holding her back. I was a late walker (19 months!) I hope she wont be that late but I'm assuming she takes after me a bit and not expecting it to happen too quickly.

no EJs not walking he crusies around things but no walking solo yet,
my house is after meal headlock x2 lol neither of them like having their faces touched let alone cleaned, i think they got it off my OH hehe

Nice picture lynn!

Kel - Poor Connor. Gabriel face plants into a lot of things these days too. He got the papasan chair the other day. Luckily none of the bruises are too bad yet.

PH - Glass tables have always made me nervous. Glad your not too badly hurt and the LO's didn't get hurt at all.

GL - I think babies that are naturally more cautious take a little longer to let go and walk, but when they do they're 'ready' to walk and you get less spills because of that.

I'm glad to hear Gabriel isn't the only one who kicks up a fuss getting cleaned after meals. He's pretty bad about me cleaning his hands too, but he really hates water touching his face, even at bath time.

Zander is funny at bath time. he'll face plant in the water and loves getting splashed and have water poured over him, but heaven forbid you wipe his face clean after a meal... strange, strange child of mine :rofl:

as far as my finger- it's healing but still hurts like crazy. probably will for a few more days.
@Seity, we've decided on no more glass top tables. the whole thing wasn't glass-- it was mostly wood with a glass fitting for the center. we got that table when DH and I first moved in together- so way before we thought about kids.... I'm surprised it lasted nearly 5 years! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->