march lambs 2010 come on ladies

M isn't walking either. She had started taking 3 or 4 steps quite regularly, but since she's been ill, she hasn't been doing much at all. She's a cruising pro though! Lol

Connor can walk but still prefers to crawl most of the time.

I'm so ill :-( Had to call in sick today, I bet they love me - haven't even managed two weeks without calling in sick :dohh:
I even did a pregnancy test this morning, I never get nauseous when I'm ill, the last time I felt like this was when I had morning sickness. Thankfully it was negative, I didn't think we'd had any accidents, but you can never be 100% sure!

OH has taken M to his patents so I can sleep and chill for a bit.

aww hope you feel better soon hun i wish i could go sleep off this nausea but Nate is being a right brat and EJ is napping

:hugs: Cocoa, I hope you feel better soon.
Lynn, I hope the MS eases up for you- or the kids behave, whichever. lol.

I had to share this. A radio station here was talking about this letter on the air today, so I found it... it's incredible. Written by Tina Fey ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Fey ) but it's a Mother's Prayer for her Child.
Enjoy:
(click the link) lol
https://melodygodfred.com/2011/04/15/a-mothers-prayer-for-its-child-by-tina-

PH, great link, thanks for sharing. It actually made me cry at the end, the bit about delayed gratitude to your own mother, its so true!
Lynn - hope the boys stop being bratty :)
Cocoa- poor you! Have a good old rest up. I called in sick 2 weeks after I returned to work actually, but I was really ill its unlike me to go sick at all. They'll understand.

I'm looking atfer a friend's baby right now, first time I've ever been on my own with 2 LOs. Its not that bad actually, but I can't imagine having twins! Lynn I don't know how you do it plus MS on top of it all!

PH - love it! Tina Fey is great, and so smart. I loved her sketches on Palin.

Lyn - massive respect to you, being ill/feeling sick is horrible with one kid, let alone 2. I hope they behave nicely for you this afternoon :hugs:

thanks girls, its not so bad with 2 they can entertain each other ( sometimes ) im feeling a bit better now and Nate had a nap so was just me and EJ up for a while

2 kids definitely entertain each other! my nephew and Zander are hilarious together (for the most part when B isn't being a royal brat)

I had a video to share... a friend of mine emailed it to me and I thought it was just the coolest thing ever!
The Evolution of Dance (this guy is VERY good)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

thanks hun that video is fab gonna favorite it on my youtube to show DH

Today is our five year anniversary, we're going out t dinner tonight while my mum and dad babysit. Can't wait!

Flora gave us a nice present this morning... I gave her about 3 minutes nappy free time and in that time she did 3 wees and a poo on the floor! Cheers!

haha oh dear, congrats on the anniversary, our 5 yr is next march, hard to believe this June we will have been together 6 yrs eek i dont feel that old

Happy Anniversary, GL!

Can I ask a favor from y'all? I'm fundraising in honor of my friend that passed away last Saturday. On Oct 1 I'm doing a walk in her honor... it's to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Even if you can only do $1 it would help. Just go here: https://pages.lightthenight.org/ga/nmetro11/MCamacho

Happy 5th GL.
My OH and I will have been together 3 years come June.

Zander "talking" to Daddy on the cell phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZouPEPc55Gs

Ah PH - cute! M just says 'hiya' into the phone (but remains silent when someone is actually on the other end of the phone :dohh:)

Me and OH will have been together 6 years in Nov, but we were dating on and off (mostly on) for 4 years before that.

I woke up this morning and heard M stirring so went in to get her, and she'd been suck in her cot :-( It was really chunky and she easily could have choked on it. I feel awful that I didn't hear her, no idea when she did it, as it was still slightly wet on the sheet, but was dry on her pj's. She seems fine in herself though, although OH has come down with it now too. It's the first time M has been 'proper' sick (ie not just bringing up milk) and it made me feel so sad :-(

oh dear, i hope she gets better soon cocoa , my boys were up at half 6 this morning caus DH had to get up and go to work grrrr and on a saturday too after a very big day yesterday i wanted to lie in till at least 8 :(

Poor M! I hope she's OK. Flora was awake at 6:30 but I managed to convince her to chill in her cot at about 7:30 for a little while and we got a bit more sleep.

We had a lovely dinner! Very special, I don't think we've ever been to a restaurant that nice. We've actually been together for 11 years, waited 6 years till we got married. Its amazing how time flies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->