march lambs 2010 come on ladies

EJs protesting nap number 2 today probably not aided by big brother mucking around instead of naping himself.
i made the quiche i was making it looks and smells fab i cant wait to try it for dinner

How was the quiche lynn? I haven't made one in years, but I do like a good quiche.

Seity there so much activity on the facebook page, are you sure you don't want to join us? :winkwink:

I got my new iphone today, so exciting!

Well we'll be thinking of you anyway x kudos for resisting 'face ache'

it was nice thanks seity oh gobbled most of it i thought the egg/milk balance was out a bit

Hows everything going around here lol, EJ is sooooooooooo close to walking lol and so independant he hasnt actually asked for his feed this morning he happily ate breakfast and has gone off to play without his boob :( normally hes hanging off my leg begging if he doesnt have it by now

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189260_539751284670_272900615_1853016_2077255_n.jpg

just found this pic of the boys on my Husbands facebook page and thought id share since its so cute

thats a great photo lynn -
this is a vid i just got of jesse walking today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOSunW3GIY

That's a nice pic lynn.
Tiger - Great video, he's a really cutie. He'll be off and running before you know it.
Gabriel was super grumpy yesterday after having a super good day on Saturday. I have a hockey tournament coming up this weekend, so I hope he decides to be good for his daddy.

good luck in the hockey tournement hun, i wish i could get back into Netball but when the season starts im gonna be too pregnant this year so it will have to wait another year now
unless i can find a good indoor team that plays in the off season

That was a big down side to being pregnant. I hated not being able to play, but I least I was able to ice skate.

Im hoping that i might just get to go ice skating this year on one of the outdoor rinks was too pregnant last year but this year baby should be here well before they close maybe before they even open so might be able to do it

I was still ice skating right up until Gabriel was born. I was helping coach a women's learn to play hockey once a week. It was pretty funny when my friend told the ladies I wouldn't be there that night because I'd had my baby the night before and half of them didn't even know I was pregnant :rofl:

good luck with the tournament seity !
and thanks, last night he actually tried to run away from me ! but since hes not THAT good just yet, he kind of fell after 5 steps lol, but i think im going to have my hands fulll with him when he can run!

good luck Seity!! :thumbup:
so this week is Zander's last week at daycare. I really love the school, but they decided to raise their prices last week. Lucky for me one of my friends recently lost her job at a daycare and was looking to do in home day care... SO, I'll be helping her out and paying her to watch Zander. She watched him yesterday cause his school is only 3 days a week. we can choose which days. Anyway.... HE LOVED HER!!!! :yipee: He seriously had the best day yesterday. And she has a 7 year old and a 12 month old- both girls, so Zander of course got his flirt on yesterday.. :rofl:

the best part is, she's keeping up with what they were teaching at his school. :) So he's not going to fall behind so to speak. When I dropped him off I expected a major melt down cause he'd never met her before... but he saw her daughters and went right to them. :dance:

Finally, more good news, Zander's vocabulary is finally growing (before yesterday he could say "hey", "hi", "dada", "daddy", "uh oh" and "thanks". Yesterday... as clear as a bell he said "kitty" while pointing to our cat! :D he then proceeded to try and coax her over to him (that wasn't happening) I'm thrilled he's starting to say more now!
I swear he uses Daddy for everything.... everyone is daddy :haha:

PH-dada is about the only thing Mika says. He also says tata and occasionally nana, but they don't really seem to have any meaning. He did finally learn to wave last week though! And he has learned to shake his head "no." Not when he is telling me no, but when we say no, or if someone around him shakes their head no, iykwim. He doesn't really say no he doesn't want something yet.

Good luck Seity!

Tiger-Mika just figured out how to run and omg it is horrid keeping up with him!

Zander will shake his head no as well... especially if he doesn't want some food we're offering. :rofl: he'll shake his head no, back away and look down! it's really quite funny.

He's started singing along with the radio recently. he kind of goes "yah, yah yah.... yah yah yah" in a tone along with the music, and dances as well. I'll have to try and film him on a day DH is driving.

Tiger- Zander has been running for about a month now. he LOVES being chased so any chance he can get to run from me he does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->