march lambs 2010 come on ladies

how is everyones weekend going? im drowsy as anything caus i took an afternoon nap and now need to eat something to give me a HUGE energy kick or else im done for which isnt good as i have Street Pastors duty tonight ( 10-4 ) and have to stay awake, i cant have anything with caffinne in like i normally would caus im gonna need to have that tonight to keep me awake and already had a cup of tea today

So far not too bad. DH is feeling a bit depressed since last night... his depression is really getting the better of him, but I'm going out in a bit so he'll be alone with Zander so maybe Zander will help cheer him up :)
I'm going to a makeup party that a freind is throwing. she started selling this brand, so she's doing makeovers (with mimosas!!!) :rofl: Should be fun!

Later tonight we're all going to a minor league baseball game!

oo0o i love makeup parties and stuff like that they are awesome fun

I've got a break between hockey games. We won last night's, but lost 1-0 this morning. It was a bad deflection and we just didn't get the offense going to score. Hopefully, we'll win our afternoon game today. Gabriel has been having a ball walking all over the lobby at the rink and watching hockey as well as the other kids who are there. My husband said he finally figured out I was one of the people on the ice, so at one point he was looking all over the ice going 'mama, mama' trying to spot me. So cute!

PH - Enjoy the baseball game.

seity, that is tooo cute with Gabriel!!!

we did have a blast at the game. we got there early so the kids could run the bases and meet the mascot and that sort of thing :) plus it was bring your dog night so Zander had a BLAST with all the "dah-geee"s :rofl:

lynn- the makeup party was really fun too. I had never been to one, so I didn't know what to expect. I did learn that I've been doing my makeup all wrong this whole time. :haha: the way I do my foundation, or DID my foundation I should say actually causes wrinkles.... my eye makeup was all wrong and I never do my lips so I had no clue what to do with that! hahaha. Luckily, I didn't even need blush cause my cheeks are naturally rosy!

We'll I definitely do my makeup all wrong. I wouldn't even know how to apply it, even if I did own any :haha:

We'll I definitely do my makeup all wrong. I wouldn't even know how to apply it, even if I did own any :haha:

I don't wear makeup either! I have only ever worn makeup when I've been on stage and unfortunately I haven't had time to act in years. I was wanting to start at the community theater after I got out of school, but I don't think my work schedule will allow it. It is an 8 to 5 job in theory, but I'm on call pretty frequently and never know when something will come up with one of the kiddos that I will need to go out on. Wow, I totally jumped trains of thought there from makeup to my on-call schedule, lol!

This weekend I had all my graduation ceremonies (3!..and they were loooooong) so I am officially a Sooner alum now!

So cute all the things the little ones are saying. Mika is currently growling at me because the stuffed monkey he was pushing around in his stroller fell out and he wants it buckled back in so I better go do that!

i used to wear make up all the time, every day or i wouldnt go out ! im super self concious but since moving north its too hot to wear makeup! it just dribbles off your face and u look horrible lol ! :haha:

Zander gets really upset when things fall out of what he's pushing too. or if the wheels get stuck on a stick or rock, he gets upset! :rofl: I find it hilarious cause he throws this mini fake temper tantrum!

It happens quite a lot cause our drive way is all gravel so there's rocks EVERYWHERE... he likes to mimic mowing the lawn cause he sees either me or DH do it. it's so cute. he has a toy lawn mower too.

BNK: congrats on graduation!!!! that's awesome!

i have to wear makup to leave the house else i scare people lol im too pale and tired looking i look ill at the moment so to protect the general population from heart failure i wear makeup, i did do a modeling and deportment course though when i was younger so know how to apply it to look good on me lol

:rofl: , Lynn that made me laugh. I usually have eye makeup on at least to prevent looking so overly tired all the time.
I was glad I went to the party so I can put my makeup on correctly now! :haha:

i was supposed to be going to a cooking theme party tomorrow night but so broke i cant afford the train to get there :(

Hello, ooh Lynn a cooking party sounds fab! I could do with that, i'm not too good on cooking and really need to learn with Chase eating more and more. How are you feeling pregnancy wise hun? x

Seity - that's sooo cute Gabriel noticed you and was calling out.

PH - Chase is prone to temper tantrums and me and hubby find it hilarious too, he literaly lies on the floor kicking his legs and waving his arms (i was expecting this at the terrible two's not now lol).

My friend has now come off maternity leave and is looking after Chase for me, on Friday when i went round i held her little girl and Chase came up to her and kept kissing her, it was so cute, he just kept planting them on her.

Chase is a real chatter box at the moment he never stops, he doesn't actually say many words yet. Yesterday was so funny he banged his train into his high chair and he just went "ot ow" he's never said it before.

Early night for me tonight i am shattered!

Ooh quick question for UK mummies, are they supposed to have a check up with the HV at 1 years? Chase has been since he turned 1 but all she did was weigh him and tell me we needed to book him in for his jabs?

jj- very cute that he's a chatterbox! :D do you have any videos of him chatting away?
good news about your friend watching him, and that he loves the little baby! That's precious :)

Yeah i have some on my phone i'll load them up on FB not sure how to do it on here :dohh:

im not feeling too bad pregnancy wise , just the standard tiredness and nausea thats expected for this stage lol .

im gonna try this next week to cook everything from scratch from home so i'll keep a food diary for you all if you want and share what i come up with for the boys.

ooh yeah Lynn I like that idea, will give me some ideas :thumbup:

Grr phone playing up and its frozen, also can't seem to find how to load videos on March Lambs on FB unless i can't from my phone???? Just seem to be able to on my profile, well when my phone doesn't freeze.

Ooh quick question for UK mummies, are they supposed to have a check up with the HV at 1 years? Chase has been since he turned 1 but all she did was weigh him and tell me we needed to book him in for his jabs?

I havent seen the HV for EJ or had his jabs done yet lol will book it on Wed when im at the doctors for my MW appointment.

ooohh hello, and this thread is still going strong! I've seen big babies now! mine is 14 months old! Hi to fellow march lambs mom's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->