march lambs 2010 come on ladies

I've got a friend coming round for a DVD as DH is working tonight with another caterer he knows doing a function. He's pulled something in is his lower back though and is being a right drama queen about it! Bless him.

Just heard loads of really loud helicopters go over, apparently it was Barack Obama coming to London!. How exciting.

I bought Flora a sand and water table and just set it up, she loves it but soaked herself straight away of course. Oh and the neighbour found two dead foxes up the back of the garden next door. Nice.

Hmm, it might not have been Barack Obama but Kate and Wills returning home. :dohh:
ETA: Or neither! Someone important though

night #2 of sleeping all the way through! :dance: maybe he's getting to feeling better from his double ear infection :shrug:

re: the male parts... Zander is constantly playing with his whenever he has the opportunity. :dohh:

so this morning, when I heard Zander get up I let him play in the crib a minute while I tried to wake up all the way to get him.... probably not the best idea on my part. When I got in there, he was COVERED in poo!!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:
apparently, his diaper had leaked out the side and he was wearing shorts to bed last night cause it's been so hot.... so the poo got on his sheets. and he started playing with it. OMG it was on his face, his hair, legs, arms.... EVERYWHERE! thankfully it didn't seem like he'd eaten any cause there was none on the sides of his mouth but OMG! needless to say we had an emergency load of laundry and bath time goin on this morning. :rofl:

PH- jesse did the EXACT same thing this morning :nope: :sick: on my birthday and all. thanks jesse

aww Kris your oH should have at least cleaned up jesse this morning for you,
glad you had a good birthday otherwise though hun xx

I really hope to avoid that particular bit of poopy fun.
tiger - I'm pretty sure I'd have made my husband clean up a mess like that if it happened on my birthday. Happy Birthday BTW :cake:

nope he needed help :sick: and then we chucked him in the bath because it was all over him and he pooped in the bath :dohh: lol .

oh dear, children eh we didnt know what we were getting ourselves in for lol.

lol and i wake this morning to a leaky pooey nappy :dohh: what is with this childs bowels lately lol

omg, Zander's poos have been nightmarish lately. between teething, having a double ear infection and the antibiotics... OMG I don't even want to think about it. Thankfully I'm at work and he's with the sitter today.

Has anyone else noticed their LO's really mimicking and mocking everything lately? Yesterday I jokingly "shhhh'd" my hubby cause he was correcting me on something and after I shhh'd him Zander walks up to me, finger on his lips and everything and goes "SHHHHHH" :rofl: :rofl: I was doubled over in laughter! he's started fake coughing too... he heard his cousin cough so he copied. :dohh: it's hilarious.

Nate does it all the time i cant say ive noticed EJ doing it though he does clap when something is on the TV with the audience clapping

Gabriel has finally started clapping. We also point at him and say, "Youuuu...." and he'll point back at us. If we do an exaggerated sigh, he'll sigh back. So, yep we've a little monkey see, monkey do here as well.

Zander also claps when he hears other people clapping. I can't whistle so I clap to call the dogs in the house, so he's figured out if he wants one of the dogs to come see him all he has to do is clap! :rofl:

aww thats cute, EJ is facinated with clicking his tounge today which is annoying Nate as Nate cant do it lol

Flora clicks her tongue as well! She also copies clapping and the peekaboo game, she holds everything and anything up to her head to 'hide' even though you can see her and drops her arms so that mummy goes 'peekaboo!'

yeah EJ loves playing peekaboo with my husband he finds it soooo funny

jesse is another pickaboo fan! although now he is running its turned in to hide and seek lol. he runs down the hall, round the corner and waits for me to come get him.
i bet it would be peaceful for a bit if i didnt go 'find him' :rofl: lol but im not that mean :D

Zander loveeess Peek a Boo as well. :rofl: he covers his face with his hands and we say "wheeeerrres Zander??" and he'll uncover, look happy and we say "OH THERE he is!!!!"

Lynn, Zander likes to click his tongue as well, but I have no clue where he picked it up from. LOL

EJ is running with his walker now but still no solo, although hes started standing himself up in the centre of the room with no assistance which is cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->