march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Molars have been the worst for Zander. >.<
he started at like 10 month as well, and has all 4 now

We're still working on tooth #6 on the top. I expect to see it in the next couple days. Who knows when the molars will start up. Although I'm sure they're on the move to some extent.

well jesse only has the 2 on the bottom and 2 up the top completely thru, the teeth on either side of his top ones have cut the skin but arent moving down just yet, and his molars have half cut, u can feel them now. its been hell to put it nicely!! his cheeks are sooooo swollen and bright red and hes drooling an insane amount poor little bugger. and to top it all off, he has a very runny nose at the moment :(

might be worth it hun you can keep it and use it for the next baby and they are good as braceletts for adults with pain issues too

Today I found out that a friend of mine from school, actually the guy who I went to year 10 formal with (prom) has just died. He had moved to London about 2 years ago so had caught up with him a few times since he got here, but not since having flora. He was 32 and his wife of 2 years is pregnant after a first round of ivf. It was so devastating to take a call at 8.15 from his best friend (another school friend) who was sobbing down the phone to me. And the worst part is all his family and friends (except the one who rang) are in oz so far away.

I didn't know where else to write this as not everyone who knows him knows yet so I can't put anything on facebook. It's just so tragic and yet I'm feeling a bit numb it seems unreal. I just keep seeing his smile and at the same time hearing the voice of my friend telling me the news. The poor guy will have to help arrange taking him back home and the parents are currently flying over... God it's so awful :cry:

oh hun thats awful :hugs: im so sorry :hugs:
a guy i dated a few years back (would be about 6 years ago now), died in a brawl at the local pub 3 years ago :cry: he was trying to break a fight up and got a smashed glass bottle to the face :cry: its heartbreaking i know :hugs: :hugs: lots and lots of hugs

Aww. GL sending huge hugs your way :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
That can't be easy to deal with. So soo sorry to hear that

soooooo am i the only one who comes on bnb on the forums anymore lol ?

I've been traveling the last two days.

ahhhh lol ok then, i seem to be the only one lurking !
on a positive note! im pregnant :D :D :D

Congrats!
Found out my husband's cousin is pregnant, so we can get rid of all our baby stuff. No way I ever want another. Props to all you ladies who actually do.

thankyou ! i hadnt even thought i ovulated yet! im shaking histerically atm

Aww, it's tough in those early days when you want to shout the news out, but you can't really tell everyone yet.

i know, im wanting to tell everyone !!!

no im always on Bnb lol jsut in the pregnancy forums and groups lol and the natural parenting section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->