march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Yeah its a shame not all In-laws are so great . my eldest sister's in-laws are really nice and sweet but my younger sisters in-laws well i wouldnt have her MIL if you paid me

Went to Chessington World of Adventures today and the boys were fab they were sooooooooooooo good not complaining or crying no tantrums at all from them , my 14 yr old SIL on the other hand threw a few strops

well its been a week and its pretty quiet in here lol baby is doing alot more moving as is EJ whos walking around quite confidently now he does still crawl to get places quickly but seems to be enjoying walking more than crawling in the last couple of days, potty training with Nate is a bit stop start at the best of times we get good results with #1's but no luck with #2's if hes wearing underpants if hes not he will use the potty/toilet but not if he is

Haha hi guys ive been on holidays just back from Greece sorry I haven't stopped by. Flora was completely obsessed with swimming and just had a brilliant time . she's walking most of the time now too so in a way it wax z quite exhausting holiday. unfortunately she got ravaged by Mosquitos halfway through and so she's covered in bites and looks dreadful. She was quite out of sorts tonight as well I can see at least one more tooth close to the surface and her routine is a bit up the spout.

Anyway there's a catch up from me, look forward to hearing more from you guys x

jesses sleeping has been horrific lately. dont know why, but its been for weeks and weeks now he just wakes up screaming every hour or so at night. he just will not settle in his cot. if hes in bed with us he will settle down but still rustles around. its driving me bonkers tbh. i dont know what to do. hes not in any pain. hes just so unsettled

I keep forgetting to come in here. I update my journal once every three weeks. haha if that.

lol sorry Jesse isnt sleeping well Kris , hope that tooth comes through ok for little Miss Flora, EJ is working on 3 that are being stuborn the last 2 front ones and a remaining molar so hes a bit cranky but his walking is coming along really really well as is his ability to follow simile instructions/directions like "can you give that to Mummy please, Bring that here please, Dont do that -please stop that,"

jesse is really good at instructions now. if i ask him to get me something or put something somewhere he can do it . and if i ask where his foot or nose is, he points to it :D

EJ has started sticking his finger up his nose when we say No lol kinda cute

Hi seity! No not got it. Scuse my ignorance but what's it all about?
Been missing the march thread lately!

Like FB in some ways, except you get to put people in 'circles', so instead of everyone being your friend you can share things with certain groups only, etc.
It's in beta and 'invite only' right now, so anyone who's interested if you PM me your email, I'll send you an invite.
I personally created a 'March Lambs' circle and added in the ladies who I already had contact info for.
People can be in multiple groups too. It's pretty neat.

I'm on google+ Seity. I'll PM you my info so you can add me. :)

Yeah it looks cool. Howqever I saw a note saying
"Google+ is in limited Field Trial
Right now, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.

Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."

But anyway I'll PM you my contact details x Yay! an alternative to Face Ache!

So guys I think I want to start a journal. I've never bothered before, but a lot has happened with us recently and basically the upshot is we're going to move back to Australia next year, hopefully around June. So there's a lot of thoughts whistling around in my head right now and it just might help me organise myself to write things down. On top of that I am sort of hovering around 'waiting to try' as well... now that we have a rough moving date I can sort of project a TTC date base on that. And of course there's boudn to be stuff about flora to write about!

Question is which part of the forum would this fit into? Parenting? WTT? God moving country is going to be fun if I can't even decide on where to put my journal!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->