• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

march lambs 2010 come on ladies

congrats Tiger!!
I mostly come on here for journals and here mostly.
I've been gone the last week cause of my new job. I haven't even really been on the FB group.

thanks PH :hugs: im so nervous, and so excited at the same time, i just want these next few months to fly by

you and me both hun lol time is dragging a bit here although have a consutlant appointment on monday

aww Tiger, Feb baby this time around?! Congrats!! =D
We're TTC as well (well, NTNP as I haven't gone ovulation kit, temping etc mad this time - yet) but I have no clue what my body is up to. Will be testing on Friday, but doubt I'll get the much wanted positive.

Eleanor had her last jabs for a while today, the cries were quickly quieted down by giving her a carton of apple & pear puree to drink / eat. Figured it was new for her so should do the trick, looks like I was right. Really hoping now that she won't react poorly to these, time will tell.

She's now just over 30 inches long and weighs 20lbs. Still quite skinny, but healthy which is all that matters. The doctors checking her did tell us that her heartbeat doesn't quite sound as it should. The second beat isn't a full beat, which could be caused by a number of things - ranging from a simple cold to a hole in the heart or a minor heart condition. For now they won't do anything, just check on it during each appointment (next one in September), if it doesn't go away she'll need to get checked over further. We're not too worried, she's teething and while she isn't showing any signs of a cold I guess it is possible she has one. We'll see!

erised good luck ttc hun :hugs: the first months we were really ntnp then the 2nd month i started charting, 3rd using opks, 4th opks and 5th temping, and the temping must have worked for me lol . actually i think this was the month that my body wanted to get back on track and be normal because i tested cd28 and i dont usually ovulate until then !

HELP :help:

im feeling like a prisoner in my own house caus of MIL and SIL, i cant say anything about it to MIL caus she takes everything so dam personally she will see it as an attack on her and SIL ignores about everything shes asked or told to do and when she does do anything she has to have MIL walk her through it step by step and MIL ends up doing it all, sooooooooo annoying shes 14 ffs:growlmad:

Monday next week, arrrrrgh, MIL just said " im welcome to go out and meet up with my friends and leave my kids here"! nice but yesterday the kids nappies didnt get changed till they leaked through their clothes and they were given way way way way way too much to drink while i was at the hospital

Erised - That's a fab weight. Gabriel was 31 inches and 18.5 lbs at his 15 month checkup. Such a skinny little man, but totally healthy.

jesse is 33lbs now :wacko: so glad hes walking !
how is gabriel seity ?

He's good. Just gave himself a good bump to the head, but it's already getting better.
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/5864499795_806949efea.jpg
He runs everywhere (and falls a lot ^^ too) and chatters all the time.

hey girls, ive got a bit loopy the past few days with MIL and SIL here

tuesday now that they leave. at least they are decent at entertaining the boys so i can get stuff done but she is hopeless at other stuff like loading the dishwasher properly so a whole load of dishes fits in it, hanging up washing so it dries without too many creases, vaccuming throughly lol its caus MIL's eyesight is poor and failing so she cant see some things

we are planning our honeymoon at the moment. i had a fantastic hotel with a spa bath and complimentary wine and brekky, but thats shot out the window and we want to do something a bit cheaper so we can put money away for this little bud :wacko:

I'm sure you'll come up with an awesome honeymoon.

(Gabriel just happened to trip over his own feet, happens a lot now that he spends 90% of the time running at full speed. Unfortunately for him, this time he went head first into the coffee table leg.)

lynn - I love my MIL, she's super awesome. It's a shame not all in-laws are cool like mine. I'm very lucky. They were up here visiting last week and we're going to drive down to visit them for the week of the 4th. Sadly, we just found out she's dying of cancer (which is why we're spending as much time as possible with her right now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->