march lambs 2010 come on ladies

ej only tolerates tummy time if we tuck his arms up under his chin otherwise he screams he prefers being upright so i cant wait till he has good enough head control to use a door hanging bouncer for him,

DM2 it sucks that hunter is suffereing reflux, im really glad that although we sometiems have troubles with trapped wind then EJ is a good baby otherwise, and yes i think mummies do get a bit obsessed with the contents of their babies nappies lol dh was worried for a bit with EJ caus he has very runny breastmilk poop and DH is used to Nates poop and Nate's poos got solid quickly because by this age he was half and half with breastmilk and formula,
I honestly prefer BM poops though not half as smelly but distict enough so i can tell when he has pooped

i thought the door bouncer was for a certain age. how can we tell if LO has good enough head control? Hunters is really fantastic but because of his age i still try and support it as often as possible even though he shows me i clearly dont need to lol

hi ladies

can i join you? my daughter Isabelle Carol was born on 31st March. I was due on 27th.

She is almost 7 weeks old and is the love of my life.

xx

hi can i join i had my little boy on the 21st of march he was 7lb 9oz! hope your all doing ok! we seem to have cracked sleeping through at the mo! fingers crossed! xx

Welcome ladies!

Well, I thought we had this whole sleeping through thing down too...Buuut Mika decided that for Mother's day he would keep me awake all night. At 2 oclock this morning he was shouting at his mobile. Not crying, but shouting his "words" at the top of his lungs. I turned off the baby monitor and could STILL hear him! It was kind of cute though!

Happy Mother's day ladies!

hi can i join i had my little boy on the 21st of march he was 7lb 9oz! hope your all doing ok! we seem to have cracked sleeping through at the mo! fingers crossed! xx

PLEASE tell me yr secret! I'm an absolute wreck, my baby wakes up ever 45mins - 1 hr and won't sleep alone in moses basket - he has to be snuggled in2 my chest.... and he snores so I can't sleep! I'm beyond shattered...:nope:

Happy Mother's Day! DH has been so sweet this weekend making sure that my first mother's day is special. All has been great except for a little accident last night.

DH put Charlotte in her swing after dinner. I was in the kitchen and he was off somewhere when I heard a SCREAM from the other room. Charlotte sometime screams for attention so I didn't rush, but I did go to check straight away. Well, she wasn't in her swing, but laying next to it! :shock: DH had forgotten to strap her in. I picked her up and hugged on her and she quieted down. We checked her over and she seemed to be fine. Took everything I had to not call the doctor. I know she must have just wiggled her way down and out which is not much of a drop, but I almost died when I saw her on the floor. Even though we had moved her into her own room earlier this week I told DH that she would be sleeping in our room again last night. She slept all night and was fine today, so no damage done.

Hope everyone else had a less traumatic weekend.

we r sleeping through too :dance: on average our hours are 9pm-7am sometimes even 8.30 am!!! then she goes back to sleep till about 10ish so i get a good sleep in! :) x

we r sleeping through too :dance: on average our hours are 9pm-7am sometimes even 8.30 am!!! then she goes back to sleep till about 10ish so i get a good sleep in! :) x

thats the same hours as my lo!:flower: they must just like there sleep as much as we do! lol xx

ah shuttup all you with LOs that are sleeping thru ;)

Happy Mothers Day to all the non-uk mummies, hope you have had lovely days!

is anyone else's LO between sizes? Roman has outgrown all his newborn stuff but lots of the 0-3 stuff still swamps him so I have literally 4 babygrows and 4 outifts that fit at the moment!

Dee - M is the same. Newborn was getting a bit short in the arms and legs and tight round the bum (I think she's going to inherit my big bum and thighs!) but I put her in 0-3 today and her feet don't reach the bottom and I've had to roll the sleeves back. I've had to go up to size 2 nappies too as the size 1s were leaving marks round her thighs where they were so tight. The size 2s are a tiny bit gapey round the legs though so we've had a couple of leaking situations!

ah shuttup all you with LOs that are sleeping thru ;)

Happy Mothers Day to all the non-uk mummies, hope you have had lovely days!

is anyone else's LO between sizes? Roman has outgrown all his newborn stuff but lots of the 0-3 stuff still swamps him so I have literally 4 babygrows and 4 outifts that fit at the moment!

I agree!

Flora is in newborn stuff still up to 10lbs and I have to roll the sleeves back. I reckon she'll be in 0-3 by about the beginning of the 3rd month :wacko:

My parents are going back to Oz tomorrow so I'll be properly on my own with LO now when DH is at work... it'll be like starting again!

i thought the door bouncer was for a certain age. how can we tell if LO has good enough head control? Hunters is really fantastic but because of his age i still try and support it as often as possible even though he shows me i clearly dont need to lol

it is normally 4 months and up they need to really be sitting

so i have the giant child then do i lol:dohh: :thumbup: just checking i reckion he is just under 15lbs

It sounds like the newborn sizes overseas must be different to the ones here? The ones here are actually quite roomy :lol: Aye Andi, post the pic with Ella in her newborn clothes, where they're swamping her lol...and she wasn't the smallest baby either! It's pretty good cause Lachlan's still fitting his newborn clothes, most of them, and he's over 11lb now :D

Welcome to all the new girlies, will be good to get to know you all :) For anybody that hasn't got me on Facebook and wants to add me, my name on there is Rosy White (email is [email protected]) :flower:

Wow, Mika grew out of his newborn clothes at about three weeks and is in 0-3 usually (depending on the brand, Gerber stuff is 6-9 months because apparently their clothes are made for dolls!) Carter's 3 month stuff is just now fitting him really well, which is great because I have a LOT of it and I LOVE Carter's clothes. All hand-me-downs too...how much better can it get?

Lynn-at Mika's 2 month appointment he was only 13-ish...your little man is big!

It's 1 am here and I just got the boss to bed. It looks like we are hitting his 3 month growth spurt early because all he has done all day is eat and sleep and he has picked his night time feedings up again :dohh: I'm trying to wean his swaddle though because it gets hot here during the summer and he won't sleep in anything other than a fleece swaddle (weird kid). Right now he is wrapped loosely in a blankie on his side and seems to be doing fine. Wish me luck!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Wren is also between sizes at the mo, newborn is a tad short in the arms but 0-3 is too big. I find it depends on the brand as she fits some 2-4 month stuff from shops here. I am also limited to the number of outfits that fit as most of my stuff is 0-3

I am super envious of those with babies sleeping through, we had a good few nights last weekend and since then it has all gone to pot, she is waking every 2hrs again and I am super tired. She wakes at 7 now and won't go back down...she seems to be struggling with gas so I am hoping it will go soon and she cam settle again. We give her flatulex to help with the gas but it doesn't always seem to help her out.

On the upside she started to love her swing this weekend!

For mothers day, OH took her in the morning so I got to have a sleep in which was so awesome, he then made me a full english brekkie and bought me 2 books, one was the sweetest kids book about how nice their mum is...made me cry!

Is anyone else LO's blowing bubbles? Wren seems to do this a lot and I have no idea why?

Haha I don't know why but mika is too! Its cute except he spits up a lot so sometimes he blows spit up bubbles. Gross. Also he is drooling CONSTANTLY even when its not spit up. I've been told this is normal at about 2 months...any ladies with experience with this?

yeah they start getting drooly but watch him caus it could be the start of teething, which could also be distubing his sleep,

Ej blows bubbles its sooooooo cute, and he slept 8 hours last night im such a proud Mummy

Yup Chase is blowing bubbles and always drooling, constantly wiping his face. Ooh didn't know that could be the start of teeth, probably a daft question but what do you look out for? as in the start of teeth?

Chase is still in newborn but he's outgrown somethings and his others i don't think will last him long, yet 0-3 seems huge.

Emskins thats fab that Wren is starting to love her swing, so handy for keeping them occupied if you need to do something, and for getting them to take afternoon naps. Its so cute quite often within a few swings Chase is yawning.
Ahh Chase is the same with his sleeping, he'll go 4 nights or so with the same pattern then all of a sudden it will just go out of the window! This has happened a few times now.

Doctors now tomorrow for me, grr my lady doctor's never in.
Had a nice little shop online yesterday just hope it all fits me when it arrives, my top half of me is still bigger, plus i have boobs now, though i'm sure one i stop bf they will disappear.

Well done EJ 8 hours is fab!! Chase managed 11.30-1.30 then 3-5.15, he's back to messing around with his sleeping pattern :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->