march lambs 2010 come on ladies

GL-Mika doesn't want to go back to sleep after his 6/7 oclock feed either, even if he is tired. This results in him fighting sleep and a massively overtired baby!

Lynn-Mika is just now getting into the 6-9 month stuff, a lot of his 3 mo or 3-6 is getting too small. Then there are a few strangely sized items that fit just fine, lol.

I just weighed him and got 14.5 lbs!

blonde, Zander is in 6-9 month stuff as well. he was 14.9 lbs last time he was weighed!

sorry havn't been on in a few days- will have a good read to catch up abit later.

Ella got weighed on tuesday. 5.55kg (12lb4oz) she only put on 2 oz in 2 weeks but apparently that's ok? She's thriving so i'm not worried :)

Hope every one and your babies are doing fab.

xxx

I think for breastfed babies the weight gain is in fits and starts so a lot one week and not much the next is OK.

Flora is now 4.26 kgs which is 9lbs6. I can't believe you guys are on 6-9 month stuff, I haven't even got to 0-3 yet!!!

enjoy her while shes so little hun they grow up far to fast imo my big boy will be 2 in 5 wks time and i dont know where the years have gone

Connor is just about out of 3-6 months clothes. I got him weighed today and he was 14.4 lbs.

Emskins - Congrats on the engagement!!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous, and so is little Wren =) Her smile is so cheeky, reminds me of Eleanor's smile

Lynnikins - Your boys are both lovely. They look a fair bit like each other as newborns!

jj-rabbit & tiger, hope your little ones will feel better soon.

blondeNklutzi - I can't believe Mika can stand when just being held by his hands already. Talking about early eh? I thought Eleanor was doing well because she'll bare weight on her legs when we hold her upright, but no way would she stand on her own when just holding her hands yet.

I can't believe so many of your little ones are in 6-9 months clothes already! I felt awful earlier this week because Eleanor outgrew most of her onesies, which I thought were 0-3 months. We tried her into a pack of 3-6 months which were absolutely massive, turns out the ones she outgrew were newborn size. The new pack of 0-3 months are a little on the large side still, but do fit fine. Don't see her outgrow them any time soon yet. She did go from 6lbs 6oz at birth to 11lbs 5oz at 2 months though, so she's growing nicely =)

I'm trying to get Moo into a bit more of a sleeping routine now. She will happily sleep anywhere between 6 & 9 hours straight (actually longer, but I don't like it when she does) and then go down for another 3 hour nap (or 2 of them). Sleeping used to be from midnight until noon or 13:00, but I'm trying to get it to a more normal time. Tonight she went down at 22:00, and now that we've bought monitors I'm quite happy to be awake and baby free for a couple of hours knowing she's ok! Hoping for a 21:00 bedtime tomorrow

im really hoping EJ sleeps till 6 at least tomorrow, i need the sleep caus he woke early this morning and fussed at me till feed time

The first time Mika slept through the night was 6-ish weeks, but over the last few he has been waking up again. Last night however he slept through. The bad thing is, he slept in his car seat all night. I felt like a bad mommy. I had carried it up to my room when I went to bed and planned on just leaving him in it until he woke up for his first feed, but he didn't want one! Bad mommy, lol!

we are in 0-3 month stuff mostly but the pants, sleepsuits and some singlets and tops are still newborn. just depends on the clothes- sizings are all different.

Erised-I was really shocked too! He started wanting to stand about two weeks ago and now wants to do it all the time! He's not too fond of sitting upright anymore however...He's much better at standing than sitting, hope that doesn't predict an incredibly hyper child in our future.

Well, at least he'll be hyper on his own while he's running around the house. Wonder when he'll start walking if he can stand up like that already! Wouldn't surprise me if he'll skip crawling. He's a clever clogs anyway.

Eleanor slept safely from 22:00 last night until 4:00, when daddy came to bed and woke both of us even though he was really quiet. She's quite a light sleeper, like her mummy. Fed her and she went off again until 9:00 (odd night for her as she usually sleeps for 9 hours straight), which is when we got up after her feed. That makes only 11 hours, and you can tell she was still tired as she's passed out next to me now. Bless her ... Will try and put her down for an hour nap at 15:00, just because she doesn't sleep properly downstairs and will hopefully sleep better at night. Plan is for a 21:00 bed time tonight.

Soooo ... first few hours awake and baby free last night with her up in bed and having the baby monitor next to her. Loved it!!! Can't wait for it again tonight, picking up some exercise bikes today and should actually have time to use it tonight =D

i love the time from 10-11 when finally both boys are in bed, ej stirred at 4.30 but went back to sleep till 6.45, then had a nap post his feed and thaen a qick bath with dad then his second feed today and is sleeping in his bouncer now

wow, great sleeps ladies!!

Am I the only one who has a baby who does not sleep during the day unless we are out and about? It is killing me as I can't get a thing done around the house nor can I even start to think about wedding stuff as I have no time in the day. She doeasn't go down until 9-10 and by then I am worn out. What can I do?

She fights sleep in the day but is fine at night, she has a fit if I put her anywhere near her crib in the day, she may sleep in her swing but only long enough for me to have a quick shower....

wow, great sleeps ladies!!

Am I the only one who has a baby who does not sleep during the day unless we are out and about? It is killing me as I can't get a thing done around the house nor can I even start to think about wedding stuff as I have no time in the day. She doeasn't go down until 9-10 and by then I am worn out. What can I do?

She fights sleep in the day but is fine at night, she has a fit if I put her anywhere near her crib in the day, she may sleep in her swing but only long enough for me to have a quick shower....

No hun Chase is the same, in the day he will fall asleep on me so i'll put him in his bouncer/swing or carrycot and within 5 mins he's awake!!! Very occassionally he will sleep for 30 mins. He is getting good though and lets me do a bit, although not much, like you he'll keep quit long enough for me to wash my hair or make some breakfast/lunch or a quick hoover but i can only do downstairs or upstairs he won't sit long enough for both. I use my sling now when i want to get things done otherwise i would get nothing done and its a god send and he usually falls asleep in it :thumbup:

Eleanor doesn't usually sleep much through out the day, and when she does it's only for 30 minutes top (before wasn't a normal thing, she was simply not awake properly yet from her night time sleep). Hence why I want to try and get her down for a nap this afternoon upstairs, see if perhaps it will make a difference if it's in a dark quiet room.

Eleanor will usually happily lay in her cot/moses basket staring at her toys though

EJ sleeps when he wants in the day normally on his playmat or in his bassinett in the living room although he will drift of in the carseat or bouncer too

Mika naps during the day in his swing. During the day he hates his crib, but is fine in it at night...weird kid. Problem is, he will ONLY nap in his swing, so if we aren't at home when he gets sleepy he's a nightmare to get to sleep! I have to put him on my shoulder and put a blanket over his head so he can't look around until he falls asleep while I'm walking and patting his back.

We couldn't make it on no naps, he gets far to cranky! He usually takes a couple 20-40 minute naps and one 3 hr super nap.

Charlotte will NOT sleep in her crib during the day. But like others she is fine in there at night. She will nap in her bouncy seat or her swing. The trick to sleep in the bouncy seat is to sit there with your foot and add extra bounce. It is the only way she will sleep in it. Trouble is she is about to grow out of it.

Charlotte will NOT sleep in her crib during the day. But like others she is fine in there at night. She will nap in her bouncy seat or her swing. The trick to sleep in the bouncy seat is to sit there with your foot and add extra bounce. It is the only way she will sleep in it. Trouble is she is about to grow out of it.

I'm a bit concerned what will happen when Mika grows out of his swing/carseat. The swing holds up to 25 lbs, but his feet already hang out the bottom of it and his head is close to the top!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->