march lambs 2010 come on ladies

I have got a good supply and feel very blessed the women in my family have always had good supply and "childbaring hips" so we end up with big babies and the milk to feed them even though typically we have small breasts lol although mine are none too small at the moment lol when they are full im in an E cup which is some improvment from my pre mumminess A cup lol

I'm so so so proud! M did her first proper laugh today! Managed to get her to do half a laugh on camera so OH can witness it tonight - I bet she doesn't do it again for ages! It was lovely though :cloud9:

aww that is great news Cocoa, what a special moment and so lucky to have caught it on camera

GL-I hope Flora is doing a little better.

Vegas-We want to get married in the summer as we want to have the ceremony outside, the venue was an apple orchard/cidery with ocean view so now I think we are going to go with the ceremony at a beautiful park that also has ocean view and then the reception at a local hall. Thanks for the advice, every blog I have read suggests getting married in the off season but the weather would be soo crap on Vancouver Island we would have no where nice to take pics..unless we didn't mind getting rained on!

Took Wren to the Dr's but he didn't really help much, he did check her over so at least I know she is OK, although we may consider a cranial osteopath as that was suggested to us by my midwife some time ago although my GP is not so hot on it. Basicallu he said to keep giving her flatulex and I should drink Fennel tea. It took all my might to not break down in front of him , he was asking what kind of support we have here to which I said none, made me feel really lonley and miss my family in Canada...not much I can do about that although we have booked flights back home for October, can;t wait

Hope you are all doing well

Lynn: I have good old childbearing hips too. Of course since I had a C-section I never got to use them. My boobs are/were a small B. Now they look like a B long. I want my old perky boobs back. I don't even care anymore that they were small.

Cocoa: Hooray for baby laughs! Glad you caught it on camera. She'll do it again, you just have to figure out what makes her laugh.

Em: Vancouver Island sounds lovely. My DH and I used to live in Portland, Oregon (we move a lot) and we drove up to Vancouver and Whistler a couple of times. It is so beautiful there. I totally understand what you mean about almost breaking down when someone asks you what kind of support you have. As we moved here right before the baby was born we know almost no one. It's tough sometimes, but it is getting better. The best part about BnB is even though I don't have anyone here to take the baby I always have people who can help with any baby questions I may have. It always brightens my day to come on and see that I am not alone.

Off to combat the mountain of laundry and then head out to the baptism preparation class this evening (whatever that entails).

I also have biggish hips but I do have big boobies! Cup size F but only a small back size so if I was a bigger person I reckon my cup size would be more like a D :blush:

Emskins, I also understand I have nearly broken down in front of the GP a few times! I went to a cranial osteopath yesterday and it was strange but the guy was so calming, hypnotically so, and I don't know if its that or the new medication but she has been SOOO much better today!! ONly once did her crying reach a pitch where I thought she was in pain whereas last 2 weeks it has been at least 3-4 times a day. So fingers x'd she's on the mend. But yeah give it a go! My opinion is that it can't hurt to try, its not cheap but its worth a go if it helps. If it doesn't at least I tried it.

Cocoa, hooray for laughing! I've had a few I'm pretty sure but nothing on camera.

Vegas - I'm with you. I don't have a lot of support, some local mummy friends but not a huge amount of family support, and this site brightens my day chatting with you guys about our babies. Its so nice when you're going through something to know that other people have also gone through it.

Anyway hooray I feel positive today! And I'm on hols on saturday!!! My hubby really needs the rest bless him and I can't wait for him to spend more times with Flora and bond with her properly.

hi hun please can you add me to the march lambs. my baby girl Isabelle was born on 31st March xx

OMG just had to share... Flora slept neary completely thru the night! 7:30 she went to bed and didn't wake till 5am! i went out for a bit at 6pm when i'm normally preparing her for bed, so maybe her being alone with dh for an hour did something? or maybe it was the cranial osteopath either way yippee! :happydance: :wohoo:

I'm not expecting a repeat performance tonight but at least we're getting somewhere.

Cocoa - Congrats on M's first laugh, that's so exciting. Hope she's been a good girl and has been doing some more for you! :) I have to work sooo hard to make Lachlan do them, he'd rather squeal than laugh most of the time. Isn't it the most beautiful sound ever though!!

Emskins - That's no good about Wren - haven't read the previous pages properly, does she have stuck gas hun? :hugs: I hope she gets better soon! You must be so excited to be going back home, and you can show your little girl off to everybody too :D

GL - Sorry to hear Flora's having a hard time :( :hugs: Hope she gets better soon too, poor bubbas that aren't feeling well.
What an amazing sleep from Flora!! I wish Lachlan would sleep that early, too. Hehe. I struggle even getting him to bed at 10pm! :lol:
And yay for your hols :D Enjoy!

ethan amelia - Welcome! :wave: Isabelle is gorgeous, love her name :cloud9:

I think we're having a growth spurt here...think I said that last time, but really I think Lachlan just enjoys his food. Quite often. :lol:...I'm still feeding every 1 1/12 hour to 2 hours on a normal day. At the moment though it's about every half hour to an hour, and it's doing my head in a little! But oh well, at least we aren't out.

Also his sleeping has regressed! He was doing about 8 hours or just over a night. Going to bed between 9.30 and 11pm and waking up between 7am and 8am but he's been waking for the past four or so nights between 4 and 6. Eeek :/ I hope this is just a temporary thing, because I think I've read that at this age babies can change their sleeping habits for the worse :wacko: I hope it's not a permanent thing cause I like my sleep too much (as I'm sure everybody else does too lol...)

It's exciting, I've noticed that I can set Lachlan down and he can sit unaided for 5 or so seconds. Leaning forward a wee bit though, I dunno if it counts but it looks so cute anyway :haha: And he sits up on the couch now, though last night he started falling sideways, it was so funny :lol: And I got a pic of him sitting on the couch - I'll post below. I took a few, and that one's blurry but he's smiling in it and it's so cute, goofy as he looks :rofl:

Would love to see pics of everybody else's LOs to see how they're getting on :cloud9: I'm so nosy and love updates hehe

x Hope everybody is well and happy!!

Attachments

• 006131600x1200.jpg
    006131600x1200.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 04041600x1200.jpg
    04041600x1200.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
Congrats GL! I've got a serious case of the green eyed monster - I didn't get more than 2 hours sleep last night. So so tired...

Hi ethan amelia!

Cocoa - well I still kept waking up expecting her to get up, and at 2:30 I just lay awake for about half an hour or so. So it didn't improve my sleep all that much but I do feel refreshed anyway. I hope you get a better sleep tonight maybe try and nap today as well :hugs:

RWhite - Lachlan is too cute! we sit Flora on the sofa as well but usually with a bunch of pillows around her, like so:

IMG_0447.jpg :haha:

wow great sleep from Flora!!!

Welcome ethan amelia.

Rwhite-sonds like a growth spurt, Wren has been behaving very simialrily especially with the sleep, we seem to be getting back on track a little although she still wakes more thank she used to but less than she has been this past week.

Vegas-Van Island is beautiful, I really miss it there and the ocean, we have been to Portland a few times, I really love it there such a fun town! Last time we were theer we went to the McMenimins school pub such a fun idea!

I agree that I would be a little lost without this forum, everyone here is so supportive and helpful-thanks ladies!:hugs:

Hellooooo can I join? I'm a march lamb lol, March 19th :D I dissappeared from the thread in 3rd tri as I lost the plot a bit but have been back with avengence lately and only just found this! x

Hey KarrierBag welcome back,
hows LO doing?

Ive just got home from a night out with some young mums i met on Babycentre that live near me we went dancing it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun:happydance: but my feet are killing me and my legs are sore:dohh:, ive just expressed 4oz to dump as otherwise by 7am id have soaked through the whole bed lol I did express before i went out and got most of tmorrow mornings feed and had extra milk in the fridge anyway lol so dont feel too bad about loosing 4oz but ive had an awful lot to drink and cant walk now ive taken my heels off lol getting upstairs is going to be fun i think, We are going out again soon it will be a blast,
Hope everyone is well and gets plenty of sleep:sleep: this weekend.
EJ is most definately teething he fusses so much in the evening caus of the pain and even with paracetamol then he still fusses for DH and will only really settle for me im so sorry for him but im doing everything i can to help him,
anyway i must get to bed, No rest for the wicked in this house DH is working tomorrow so ive got both boys all day with a hangover that should be Loads of fun:dohh::coffee:

Hi :D

LO's fab, teething at the moment though and just getting over her 2nd set of jabs! Poor doll! She's napping at the moment so I'm catching up with some bits and bobs while she sleeps!

Hows things with you and your LO?

Glad to see you had a good night out :D

x

Hey Karrierbag glad you have found us hun xx

GL what a fab sleep from Flora, hope she repeats it hun and glad her meds seem to be working, maybe that cotributed to the good sleep?

Lynn ahh you sound like you had a good night hun, well deserved too, hope the hangover isn't too bad! x

RWhite Lachlan is soo cute hun!

Well we had the first proper proper laugh from Chase yesterday, he was sat on my knee and my thumbs were round his front and the rest of my fingers round his back, i started to move my fingers and he started wriggling as he is really ticklish, then all of a sudden he just started to laugh, it was so cute and funny me and hubby started laughing too. Ha but now i know how to make him laugh i'm going to make him laugh all the time :haha:

Well i've had an awful few days of bf due to two blocked ducts, the first wasn't too bad and cleared quickly but the second was agony. I couldn't bear to touch it and really thought i wasn't going to be able to clear it as it hurt too much to massage it, in the end i had a hot bath and seriously had to just grit my teeth and do it, made my toes curl it was so painful. I ended up having 3 baths and its only just getting better now, although when i feel i can feel a lump under my boob at the bottom which i presume is still a bit blocked but i just can't get rid of it :shrug: I'm also worried as i'm off out with my friends tonight for my birthday and as i wont be able to feed Chase for 6 hours ish and i'm so scared it will re block its self. I wanted to give up bf the other day it was so painful, i really didn't know what to do as i really thought i couldn't unblock it and i couldn't even move my arm it hurt so much. I just hope its okay tonight and that the lump goes, if not think i'll go the docs as i've had it since Thurs, though not sure if the doctor can do anything?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

JJ i hope you get your ducts sorted, i hate blocked ducts thankfully caus EJ drinks so much then he drains my boobs completely anyway most of the time so ive not had many,
oo0o thanks KB i just rememberd i have to call the GP on Monday for EJ's jabs which will probably end up being Tuesday

Hi, just found this thread in here. I'd wondered where it went.
https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1308/4676232455_d9723b870a.jpg
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4026/4671404569_182375fa88.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back