march lambs 2010 come on ladies

i guess im lucky in a way that Nathaniel playing and running around tends to entertain EJ quite a bit lol, right now they are both sitting watching Bob the Builder together.

Andi i dont think Bumbos can caus much of a problem with them learning to sit on their own EJ can just sit for a couple of seconds without his and its not like he spends hours and hours in one its only for a short time each day as with Tummy time just to help him gain strenght in his upper body and neck, Ella is looking vv cute btw

cocoa try gumtree.com rather than ebay for that bumbo

Hi, just found this thread in here. I'd wondered where it went.
https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1308/4676232455_d9723b870a.jpg
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4026/4671404569_182375fa88.jpg

I love love LLOOOOVVVEE lamaze toys! They are just too colourful and cute i could eat them with a spoon!!!! :D:D:D:D

Andi im on cerazette so dont get any periods so cant help with that, i'll probably stay on it till we want to ttc our next which wont be till EJ is about a year old and by then im probably going to be weaning him onto cowsmilk anyway

Hey Karrierbag glad you have found us hun xx

GL what a fab sleep from Flora, hope she repeats it hun and glad her meds seem to be working, maybe that cotributed to the good sleep?

Lynn ahh you sound like you had a good night hun, well deserved too, hope the hangover isn't too bad! x

RWhite Lachlan is soo cute hun!

Well we had the first proper proper laugh from Chase yesterday, he was sat on my knee and my thumbs were round his front and the rest of my fingers round his back, i started to move my fingers and he started wriggling as he is really ticklish, then all of a sudden he just started to laugh, it was so cute and funny me and hubby started laughing too. Ha but now i know how to make him laugh i'm going to make him laugh all the time :haha:

Well i've had an awful few days of bf due to two blocked ducts, the first wasn't too bad and cleared quickly but the second was agony. I couldn't bear to touch it and really thought i wasn't going to be able to clear it as it hurt too much to massage it, in the end i had a hot bath and seriously had to just grit my teeth and do it, made my toes curl it was so painful. I ended up having 3 baths and its only just getting better now, although when i feel i can feel a lump under my boob at the bottom which i presume is still a bit blocked but i just can't get rid of it :shrug: I'm also worried as i'm off out with my friends tonight for my birthday and as i wont be able to feed Chase for 6 hours ish and i'm so scared it will re block its self. I wanted to give up bf the other day it was so painful, i really didn't know what to do as i really thought i couldn't unblock it and i couldn't even move my arm it hurt so much. I just hope its okay tonight and that the lump goes, if not think i'll go the docs as i've had it since Thurs, though not sure if the doctor can do anything?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

How do u know if u have a blocked duct to unblock? Is that the same as mastitis? or is it different?

Arnt the laughs just the best!!! Ella has been laughing for a week and a half now- but only like maybe once a day so far. the 1xst time it happened i was just like omg! i wish daddy was home!!!

Right i will stop responding to posts njow, I have a feeling i have already taken up 2 pages with my posting :haha:

xx

Andi im on cerazette so dont get any periods so cant help with that, i'll probably stay on it till we want to ttc our next which wont be till EJ is about a year old and by then im probably going to be weaning him onto cowsmilk anyway

Is that a type of pill?
I'm on the minipill- noraday. i only just started taking it, i havnt dtd yet as my scar is still sore! We will be ttc in janurary i cant wait lol!!

We changed Ella's bed she started sleeping in her cot as of last night. I still wanetd her in our room soo our room is a bloody tight squeeze but she is next to me and level with the bed so i can see her through the bars hehe. Was even contemplating taking the side off so she could literally be right next to us hehe

Just for a laugh... NO GLASS!! :haha:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wf7_no-glass#from=embed?start=5

hi all just quickly checking in from france, might make some spelling mistakes because the letters are all in funny places.

Loving seeing everyones pics, seity I was wondering when you would come join us! welcome back and to you karrierbag and mummydee. Seity glad Gabriels putting on weight now you've introduced a bit of formula, are you still breastfeeding him mostly though?

Hivechild - hope it smoothes out for you, but I guess its just one of those phases.. its one phase after another it seems to me.

MM Ella is looking gorgeous! You are lucky shes been so easy all along but I guess shes just getting more and more interested and alert..

JJ how annoying blocked ducts! i haven,t had any so far thankfully; hope they clear up just keep massaging tose boobies!!

umm, news from me Flora did the same sleep for a second night 7.30 till 5am, and I didn4t wake up so got the best sleep I've had in a while. Yesterday we were on the train all day and she didn't get to bed until 11 french time and still woke at 5 but then went back down till 8.30. she is sleeping in a travel cot which is new for her she's only ever been in the moses basket. but so far so good. She's still a bit refluxy and whingy but hoping the country air and change of scenery will do her the world of good.

Anyway will only check in occassionally but its nice to see all the pics keep em comin!! gotta go she's crying for food!!
xxxxx

Miiss Muffet - I love that pic. Her expression is priceless!

Mummydee - livvie is adorable...well both of them are of course but she's going to be a little heartbreaker.

Seity - Gabriel is such a cute peanut. I hope his weight gain improves enough that the doc is satisfied.

GL - enjoy your vacation! Hubby and I keep talking about getting away for a week somewhere but his work keeps on adding up. He needs to just tell them he's going to be away and they'll have to make do without!

As for the monkey, well he has good nights and not so good nights but in all honesty we haven't had any truly terrible nights in a long time. He's much more of a handful during the day, although I am still loving when he's all snuggled up peacefully on me like he is now having a nap. :cloud9:

I think we're definitely (hopefully) on the home stretch with this particular developmental growth. I know it is an odd sign, but his head actually looks bigger and more rounder (it's always been a bit pointy from birth) this morning than it did yesterday! It seems bizarre since you notice when they get longer or chubbier, but you don't really think about their brains growing bigger.

Anyway, to all the LO's daddys who celebrate father's day today, I hope everyone has a wonderful day together with their new (or expanded) families! :hugs:

Enjoy your hols GL!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday/Father's Day. OH is working until 5, so Squishy has to wait until later to give him his pressies and card... and snuggles of course!

Not much else to report. She's only laughed once since her first one the other day. I've found someone locally selling a bumbo & tray on eBay for a tenner which ends tonight, hopefully I'll snap it up!

I have to get a tray for the monkey's bumbo. A tenner is a good price! I hope you can nab it.

What did Squishy get her daddy for father's day?

[/QUOTE]
How do u know if u have a blocked duct to unblock? Is that the same as mastitis? or is it different? [/QUOTE]

With me hun i get bits of dried milk which sometimes i can see on the end of my nipple. I know its a blocked duct because a bit of my boob goes all engorged like when your milk first comes in. If the dried milk is at the top it squeezes out and its like powdery, not lots literally like a dot of it, then i have to apply the littlest of pressure and the milk that was backed up comes shooting out in a big stream, the relief is instant and my boob will go right down. The problem is when its blocked further down! Thats when i can't clear it and the pain is so much worse, i've read it can turn into mastitis if left bocked too.

GL have a great hol, we're looking at France next year for our hols. Great about the sleeping too.

CocoaOne hope you win the bumbo, i love ebay.

Glad you have found us Seity, Gabriel is cute.

Nice to have you back mummydee.

Hivechild my hubby said this morning he though Chase looked like he'd grown loads since yesterday, you'd think we wouldn't notice with us seeing them every day. Glad it looks like your on the home stretch!

Well i had a great time out yesterday but my poor hubby. Chase was a nightmare, even mil who has babysat twice couldn't calm him down. He refuused his bottle and got himself so worked up thst hubby had to phone me so i could nip out of the races and feed him for 20mins, gutted all my hard work of expressing all them ounzes for it to be thrown away and the worst is my mum is coming tomorrow so look after him so we can go for lunch so now i'll have to express later and tomorrow plus i'm worried hoe he'll be after yesterday so we won't be going far.

I have to get a tray for the monkey's bumbo. A tenner is a good price! I hope you can nab it.

What did Squishy get her daddy for father's day?

We don't really go for sentimental type pressies (worlds best dad mugs, I love my dad mousemats etc.. It's just not 'us') so I got him a keyring saying 'Dad - you're the best!' from the 99p shop as a joke, and a massive bag of jelly belly beans and other crappy sweets which OH is addicted to but doesn't get often or all his teeth will fall out :haha:

Nothing spectacular but he'll love it, and when asked if there was anything he wanted, he replied 'a ferrari'. A man of cheap tastes! Lol

JJ - that's a shame Chase wouldn't take the bottle :-(

Karrierbag & Seity glad you found us.
All of your LO's are soo adorable. I can't believe how fast they are growing.

Connor starts physical therapy next week because they don't like the way his head always tilts to one side. :( Hopefully its nothing to bad and a couple of sessions will make him better.

Hivechild- you mentioned a while ago about Ronan pulling off the breast to suck his thumb. Connor has started that too!

Attachments

• DSC00860.jpg
    DSC00860.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00863.jpg
    DSC00863.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00821.jpg
    DSC00821.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
JJ - I know how you feel about having to pour EBM down the drain. I think I'd feel better tearing up $100 and throwing it in the trash! Ronan randomy refused a bottle recently too and I lost about 3 oz. Luckily I only had 4 in the bottle but it still sucked. I hope it was just a one off for Chase.

Cocoa - we don't really do sentimental either. Hubby is always joking that the best part of being a dad is getting to toss them out on their asses when they turn 18, so I dressed Ronan up with a little hobo pack on a stick (or feather duster) and took a picture I got printed then in the card wrote one down, only 17 more to go!

Kel - :rofl: that is a classic pic! Glad Ronan's not the only one who does it.

We're not the sentimental type either. We're just doing chores today, nothing special. My husband is out mowing the lawn right now.

I also feel the pain with throwing out EBM. I can hardly express any as it is, so it's worth more than gold me me right now.

I constantly get blocked ducts. Every morning in the shower I get a few 'milk grains' out of my nipples, which seems to keep it from getting to the more painful stages.

Lyn- gumtree sucks for my area, I searched bumbo and the closest one was half an hour drive away and posted in April! Lol

wow, it has been busy on here!

Love all the cute baby pics!

I have been talking about getting Wren a bumbo as well, not sure where to find one here, I will have to search on line me thinks.

We had a nice fathers day, we did some chores and then watched some footie in a really cool bar and the came home and I cooked Sam some Mexican (his favourite) for dinner, I alos bought him a Tshirt he saw a few weeks ago.

Wren is sill not sleeping as well as she used to, Idid some reading on line and in my what to expect in the 1st year book and will try a few tactics over the next few nights, she has also started poo'ing in the night which means I have to change her now as I had stopped doing that as she was sleeping soo well.

I think we may have found another wedding receptoin location, a friend of mine is going to look at it tomorrow for us, it is not the dream venue but it is in our price range and is in a sweet location...near where we want the ceremony and around the corner from this cool retro ocean front motel where we could all stay.

Wow I spend a few days away and there are so many new posts.

All of the new baby photos are so adorable! Our babies are growing up too fast.

Hope everyone had a nice father's day. Bought him some pretty nice stuff only to find out what he really wanted was a digital photo frame. I had no clue. Like most of you we watched sports all day. World Cup all morning and Golf all afternoon. Seeing as it is father's day I couldn't tell him I didn't want to watch.

I've thought about getting a bumpo, but I think Charlotte may be too big for one. Is that possible? Besides she is in love with her jumperoo and has really gotten the hang of jumping. Fun, fun, fun.

Andi , yeah its a form of the minipill, are you as happy as me about the score in the NZv Italy match?
We went out for lunch today with Dh's cousin and her husband and it was good till someone made a snide comment along the lines of "can you control your child" about Nathaniel who was being a total angel dispite being a pub that was NOT child friendly and that stressed out DH as he heard it I didnt then when Nate got cranky caus he had missed his nap and was overtired plus teething then DH got all tense and that rubbed off on Nate and he had a HUGE tantrum so we left in the middle of the Football match that i was really wanting to watch, Lucky me nothing changed scorewise before I got home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->