march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I can't really reply to everyone, I keep getting soo far behind in the thread.

News from us: Mika laughed for the first time a couple days ago (finally!-he was a late smiler too). He has only done it once since then but it just makes my heart melt! He's also teething. He has good days and bad days, but I can feel a tooth on the top and it looks like he's got something coming on his bottom jaw.

My FIL came and we went out with him and my SIL for Father's day. Mika was pretty happy for most of the time, but the restaurant was pretty noisy and he couldn't really get to sleep, even though he was incredibly sleepy...

I'm getting a bit worried about something and wondering if you ladies have any ideas...Mika loves sitting up and standing, but almost always leans to the right, in his carseat, in his swing, in his bumbo, in his highchair, when he's sitting up on his own...even when he is lying on his back he pulls his right leg up so that his body is kind of curved iykwim? He also likes to lean to the right when he is standing. Is this something I should worry about? Do any of you have any experience with this? He has a pediatrician appointment in a week, but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas before then...

Kel-somehow before I wrote my post I overlooked yours...did the doctor give you a reason that Connor keeps his head tilted?

Thank you Kel! I will definitely bring it up at his next appointment. I noticed the article says it can be inherited, which really makes me wonder because I typically tilt my head to the left all the time, although I've just now started noticing how much...my family has always commented that I tilt my head just like my mom... Of course, it may be nothing in Mika's case, but I would rather get his Dr. to take a look!

He sat by himself for about 45 seconds today! He leaned forward quite a bit, it still sort of counts, right? Lol.

Hm... Glad you said something Blonde cause Zander tends to go to the right as well. :shrug: He has an appointment on the 30th for his 4 month check up.

PROUD MOMMY MOMENT!!!
Zander Rolled over for the first time EVER today!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:
He went from back to front and I'm pretty sure it was an accident cause he looked totally shocked when he did it. :rofl: He got frustrated on his tummy So I rolled him back over and he tried to do it again but was very tired (waaay past his bed time) We'll practice more tomorrow!

Yay Zander!!!

Mika has stopped trying to roll from tummy to back, I think he's just content on his tummy. He has gotten about halfway from his back to his tummy though!

Lol, Mika's 4 month appt. is the 28th so I will let you know!

Hi girls!

I can't believe how much everyone's LOs have grown. They all look like proper little babies now and not newborns! I'll have to get some updated pics of Ronan up when I'm not on my phone.

He's being a right little terror recently with moodswings to rival the moodiest teenage girl you've ever known. He's happy and squealing (his latest and most favorite trick -- even at 5 in the morning) and screaming and crying the next. The joys of motherhood! I can't wait for this phase to pass. It's so emotionally draining, perhaps moreso than even disturbed sleep. He's also been a bit more restless through the night than usual too and feeding poorly during the day.

I want my happy cuddly monkey back rather than the crabby clingy changeling screeching in my ear right now!

Sam has been exactly like this for the past week. I wonder if teething has something to do with it. He is also been fighting sleep.Tonight it took almost 2hrs of rocking,cuddling,carrying around until he fell asleep.

HURRAH!!

Roman slept through AGAIN last night! HE took his last bottle pretty early at 650pm, then dropped off at about 840pm and didnt hear a peep out of him til 530am, bought him into bed with us and gave him a bottle but he only took 3oz and fell asleep again til 7am... and he is happyily playing under his gym at the moment, still not cried for more milk!

well done Roman,

we got DH a 1 kg bar of chocolate for Fathers day and a HUGE card, EJ went to bed a bit early last night managed to unswaddle himself a couple of times ( gonna swap back to using the sheet not the blanket thing im using atm caus its bigger ) which ment i got up to reswaddle then we ended up getting up just before 6 to start the day, poor kid is teething quite a bit i feel so sorry for him after 7pm he just melts down and im the only one that can comfort him so i guess thats put a screw in any plans i have to go out anytime soon in the evenings,

I'm getting a bit worried about something and wondering if you ladies have any ideas...Mika loves sitting up and standing, but almost always leans to the right, in his carseat, in his swing, in his bumbo, in his highchair, when he's sitting up on his own...even when he is lying on his back he pulls his right leg up so that his body is kind of curved iykwim? He also likes to lean to the right when he is standing. Is this something I should worry about? Do any of you have any experience with this? He has a pediatrician appointment in a week, but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas before then...

Ella leans to her right too hun. Still trying to get her used to the other side coz she now has a very bad flat head and squashed ear!!

PROUD MOMMY MOMENT!!!
Zander Rolled over for the first time EVER today!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:
He went from back to front and I'm pretty sure it was an accident cause he looked totally shocked when he did it. :rofl: He got frustrated on his tummy So I rolled him back over and he tried to do it again but was very tired (waaay past his bed time) We'll practice more tomorrow!

That is so super awesome! Go Zander! :dance: Ella hasn't shown the slightest interest in rolling over yet!!

Hivechild- you mentioned a while ago about Ronan pulling off the breast to suck his thumb. Connor has started that too!

Ella does this too! i know some people think its bad thumb sucking but i just think it's plain cute! :thumbup:

Andi , yeah its a form of the minipill, are you as happy as me about the score in the NZv Italy match?

Naa i don't like watching sport. Never got into it. But i heard we did really well though!!

Ladies- i feel the pain of having to toss out ebm. It's like gold!!! :cry:

i wish i could send you ladies some EBM i really do i know how hard it is to get it when you want it caus i had trouble keeping up the 2 feeds a day morning and night that i did with Nate till he was 6wks becuse i couldnt express often in the daytimes

Yay for Roman mummydee! Chase seems to be getting into a routine of 6 hours but i wish he'd go a bit longer.

Emskins i hope you manage to sort your venue soon, it may not be your dream one but it will be perfect wherever you choose with all your friends and family.

vegasbaby Chase is starting to get the hang of his jumperoo too, it was so funny the first time he jumped, he looked kinda scared and gripped the seat.

PineappleHead clever Zander! Don't you just love it when they do something new.

Chase was so funny yesterday, he's always pushing to stand up when he's on your knee and yesteday he was on hubbys knee and he kept pushing himself up then down up then down, it was like he was doing squat thrusts :haha:

23 ounzes i had to chuck :cry: a whole week of expressing, because hubby was going to his parents i defrosted it all so he could take it with him wheras if he'd been at home i'd have just left it in the freezer. Speaking of expressing i really need to go and do that now as were going out for lunch and my mum is coming to look after him.

what kind of jumparoo's do you all have, I am thinking of looking for one today although I havent seen any here but you never know.

23 ounzes i had to chuck :cry: a whole week of expressing, because hubby was going to his parents i defrosted it all so he could take it with him wheras if he'd been at home i'd have just left it in the freezer. Speaking of expressing i really need to go and do that now as were going out for lunch and my mum is coming to look after him.

a JJ-that is such a shame! sorry to hear you lost all that milk

Oh my gosh that is heeeaappss!!! :cry:

what kind of jumparoo's do you all have, I am thinking of looking for one today although I havent seen any here but you never know.

Is that like a jolly jumper?
We have one of these...

https://i46.tinypic.com/2yzkig3.jpg

She is still a little floppy so might try again in a month or so :)

this is the one we've got for Chase https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=132001&e=detail&selcat=bgetn&pid=40112#

i dont have one atm lol dont have space for one and the doorframes here suck so cant really use a door hanging one either but he had tones of fun at my friends house in her one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->