march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Argh - I'm starting to think that M will never sleep longer than 4-5 hours in one go during the night! I'm so jealous of all of you! Pah. :haha:

I didn't win the bumbo- completely forgot to bid on it! Finally remembered at 11pm and it had gone for £22! I managed to find another one on 'buy it now' for £15 Inc p&p though so all was not lost. Excited to get it now!

Well done to all the babies who've been rolling and laughing for the first time! I've spent ages trying to get M to laugh again but no joy. She finds it highly amusing when I sing while we're getting ready though!

what kind of jumparoo's do you all have, I am thinking of looking for one today although I havent seen any here but you never know.

we don't have a jumperoo specifically but this is what we have:
https://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af119/HoneyBee1225/Zander%203%20Months%20plus/004-1.jpg

My MIL got it from a second hand store but he absolutely loves it.
Please excuse my fat butt on the floor with him....

cocoa-Wren is only slleping max 3hrs in a row at night nowe, she used to sleep appx 6-8hrs at a time

looked around for a bumbo and jumparoo and unsurprisingly did not find either, the onlt childrens store in town had never heard of a bumbo! i will have top find somewhere on line that will deliver here

After hearing you all talk about bumbo's i've just put in a best offer on one from ebay (this site is bad for me, thats how i ended up getting a jumperoo too after hearing everyone say how good they were) i'm always dragging his bouncer round the house and he doesn't even like it that much as he sits too flat in it so a bumbo would be better. Not told hubby yet, briefly mentioned it before and he said "oh another thing he needs", i'll just let it arrive :haha:.

PineappleHead Zander is soooo cute!

I just ordered a cushi tush chair from an online store in the UK, after looking at reviews I think they sound pretty cool, can't wait for it get here! Now to find a jumparoo thing!

We have a Fisher Price jumperoo too kind of like the one that jj-rabbit has, but ours is the blue ocean one instead of the rainforest one, they just have slightly different toys!

Mika is currently bouncing sideways in his because he has started lifting one leg and stomping it back down, and then doing the same with the other leg, like he is walking, lol. And that thing is like a laxative for him! Almost every single time he is in it he poops! But because of the way he sits in it, the poop squishes out the side of his diaper about half the time.....ewwwww! Speaking of which, I think he has done a big one now....

Just got an email from the company I ordered the cushi tush seat from and because Switzerland is not part of the EU the shipping goes up, they wanted 45 pounds for delivery which is too much so now I am back to square one, I hate living here sometimes, well most of the time to be honest!!

Hi all, after 3 good nights sleep last night was a total disaster, so I'm just hoping tonights a bit better - I was prepared for it to happen but it was still a bit depressing in the middle of of the night. I don't mind getting up to feed her but she can just be so hard to put back down its not what you want on holiday really but oh well. The weather hasn't been great so far so all Floras pretty summery things are still in the suitcase.

Those bumbo thingys look good I might get one when i get back
xxx

Em-that sucks about the cushi tushi! Hope you find one soon!

GL-hope things look up for you soon! and that Flora gets to wear her pretty summery things!

Cocoa: M will eventually sleep more and she will eventually laugh again. I think the laughing will come easier than the sleep.

Pineapple: Zander looks quite content in his jumper.

Em: For that price they must have someone hand delivering the little chair. That is outrageous!

GL: Sorry you had a bad night last night. Hopefully tonight will be better.

Blonde: Ewww. At least he is regular. :haha::haha: Charlotte has started running in place in her jumperoo too. She is totally addicted to the jumperoo. I try to take her out to take a nap and she starts to cry. Instead she prefers to fall asleep in her jumperoo. How this is comfortable I have no idea.

Attachments

• P6130022.jpg
    P6130022.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
Just got an email from the company I ordered the cushi tush seat from and because Switzerland is not part of the EU the shipping goes up, they wanted 45 pounds for delivery which is too much so now I am back to square one, I hate living here sometimes, well most of the time to be honest!!

Don't know how much this would be but you could look on ebay and email the sellers to see if they would ship to you and how much postage would be,they can find the postage cost on the Royal Mail Website i'm sure it wouldn't be too much. I can weigh mine when it comes and let you know how much it would be so you know you are not being ripped off if you want?

Edit-you could put a post on here in wanted and check the selling section and see if someone selling one would post to you.

I've been considering a jumperoo, but they're so pricey. I keep looking for one cheap on craigslist, but no luck so far. Maybe I'll splurge if I can every convince the pediatrician to bill my visits correctly, so the insurance pays and they stop trying to make me pay.

Emskins - just looked on royal mail website and it should cost about £6.60 to send it airmail to you (amazon says bumbo boxed weighs 700g)
Hopefully you could find one on eBay that will ship to you x

Thanks ladies for your help with shipping ideas, it is such a pain trying to get stuff delivered here as not only do companies want to charge a ridiculous amount in shipping when I am sure it shouldn't cost that much but I also have to pay duty on it here in Switzerland as I am 'importing from the EU' it is all such a bloody rip off!!

I am going to have a look on ebay and see if anyone will ship here, thanks for letting me know the shipping costs cocoa

arrgh i hate teething ej has screamed blue murder everytime since 5.30 that ive tried to put him down he wants the reasurance that everything is ok from Mummy and although its nice to be able to comfort him its a pain trying to cook with him in my arms , even in the sling i still have to support it with one arm as hes so big, Poor Nathaniel hasnt had much attention this evening thank goodness hes happily watched the tennis ( he loves any show where there is live applause )for most of the time and eaten his dinner up with no fuss for me, im going to have to let DH do some rough and tumble time with him when he gets home as hes been sooooo good

Hello ladies !!!
Haven't been on in agggeess! I've just moved to magnetic island and our computer doesn't work so I'm using my iPhone at a wifi place.
Missed coming on here, someone needs to give me a quick catch up lol
okay hhere we go---
Jesse is huge, he's 8.3kg now n is breaking my back! His cradle cap is pretty much gone but it's taken a bit of his hair with it off the top :cry: but it will grow back.
We r still not sleeping through. We did one 7pm-3am but not since n he's waking up after 330am n I'm exhausted n I've tried everything but I put him down In a deep sleep n he wakes up 5min later :( .
He has two teeth popped through at the back on the top. No one believed me but u can see them as clear as day now, his two back molers on the top.
I bought him a rainforest jumperoo n he loves it :)
our Dr told me to start him on pureed food because his bottles aren't keeping him satisfied, so he's eating 2 spoonfuls of apple pear n mango mash after each 230ml bottle.
I'm on facebook on my phone sometimes so add me if ur on n let me know who it is lol I'm under kris ah-quay :)

Lynn- Ella hasn't started showing signs of teething yet (well apart from her normal dribble and chewing on her hands). Poor EJ I hope they hurry up and come through instead of torturing him :(

Tiger- Jesse is growing awesome!! Onto solids alreay. I'm not looking foward to that hehe apparently its messy lol. Are you still expressing hun? I thought front teeth were 1st to come through? or can they happen at random? I hope you are all settled in your new place!

Just noticed some thrush in Ella's mouth. Not again aarrgghh!!

Ella was laughing again today while i tickled her feet :cloud9:

wow Kris that is early for a doctor to reccomend solids , i was talking to a friend yesterday whos baby is nine weeks older than EJ and shes started baby rice on the advice of her doctor caus her LO has reflux and wasnt gaining weight the way he should ( IMO he was doing fine just a smaller baby ) anyway next to EJ hes quite little and about 5-6lbs lighter lol, i must call the doctors and see if i can get EJ in for his jabs today

wow Kris that is early for a doctor to reccomend solids , i was talking to a friend yesterday whos baby is nine weeks older than EJ and shes started baby rice on the advice of her doctor caus her LO has reflux and wasnt gaining weight the way he should ( IMO he was doing fine just a smaller baby ) anyway next to EJ hes quite little and about 5-6lbs lighter lol, i must call the doctors and see if i can get EJ in for his jabs today

I hope EJ doesn't mind his jabs too much. Good luck xx

EJ squealed a bit more with his second jab today than with the first and we weighed him and hes 18lbs 5oz, on BOOBIE JUICE im so proud lol hes soooooooooooooo cute atm just in his nappy sleeping in his carseat and DH is sleeping just in his boxers on the chair and Nate is just messing around making more mess while im online

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->