march lambs 2010 come on ladies

^^ JJ how cute! Zander LOVES my hair, and has just realized that daddy has hair too. He tries to grip DH's hair like he does mine, but DH keeps a buzz cut so there's nothing to grasp. :rofl:

seity: great job with Gabriel's weight! :dance:

Seity- What great weight gain!!!

JJ Rabbit- Connor pulls his hair all the time then gets upsets when he hurts himself doing it!

I love my job too, but I wish I could afford to only work part time so i could spend more time with Connor. Right now he does two days with my mom, two days with a friend of mine, and one day he goes to work with me. I'm just glad he is such a good happy baby so everyone loves watching him!

His physical therapy went great. They said his problem was very mild, and will be corrected in no time. :happydance:

I'm a stay at home mummy, but I start my next uni course in october *groan*

Becki Roman mostly lays under his baby gym or in his chair - I sing to him a lot which he loves (strange boy!) and we play with his rattles and toys and stuff!!

^^ JJ how cute! Zander LOVES my hair, and has just realized that daddy has hair too. He tries to grip DH's hair like he does mine, but DH keeps buzz cut so there's nothing to grasp. :rofl:

Chase always grabs my hair too i'm suprised i've got any left, his hands are always full of my hair.Ahh how funny Zander trying to grab your hubbys hair.

[ QUOTE=Kel127;5874673]
JJ Rabbit- Connor pulls his hair all the time then gets upsets when he hurts himself doing it!

His physical therapy went great. They said his problem was very mild, and will be corrected in no time. :happydance:[/QUOTE]

Chase's hair isn't long enough for him t grab yet, but when it is i can imagine him doing the same, thats if the novelty of his hair hasn't gone away by the time it grows.

Thats fab his problem is mild!

Em: I am a landscape architect so it would be a design business.

Seity: That is great news!

JJ: That's too cute about the hair. Charlotte has no idea that she can play with her hair. On the other hand she discovered the dog's long ears the other day. He was a little surprised, but just sat there letting her tug away. He is such a good old dog.

Kel: Sounds like PT is going well. I'm sure it was a relief to hear that he will not need much therapy.

Mummydee: Good luck with school this fall. It must be hard finding the time to study with two LOs. Charlotte loves it when I sing to her as well. Poor girl doesn't have very good taste in music, but whatever makes her happy.

EJ plays with my hair lol the only bit he has thats long enough to grab is his lil mohawk right on top which he cant reach, Nate went through a phase of pulling out his hair till i cut it and now he cant get as good a grip so has stopped doing it

Kel, glad to hear it's only mild and the PT is going well! :dance: he'll be 100% in no time.

Vegas, our dog is the same... he just sits there and lets kids do whatever to him. :dohh: the funny thing is he's only 3 years old but he's very relaxed when it comes to children. :thumbup:

That's great news Kel! Connor will be 100% in no time!
JJ -That's funny about the hair. Gabriel will sit for ages just holding his ear sometimes. I think they like having something to grab onto.

great news abou the weight gain Seity

Glad to hear the PT went well today Kel

Vegas-your job sounds really cool!

Wren is a little devil for pulling my hair, I have to tie it up most of the time a she pulls it so much!

She does spend a lot of time chewing her fingers/hands these days, makes me laugh sometimes as she looks like she is really enjoying herself!

M goes to town on her hands at the mo - anyone would think they were her last meal! :haha:
She also strokes or grabs her hair just above or behind her ear when she's tired- so cute!

I'm too hot today. It's supposed to be 30 degrees at the weekend too *melt*

Seity, that's great news on Gabriel's weight gain! It must be such a relief? Ronan has his next appt on Friday so I'm interested to see how much he's gained. Unfortunately he's also due to get his shots as well.

Ronan's constantly chewing on his hands too. Hubby and I are always making bets to see how many fingers he'll manage to cram in there. He likes to hang out in the tub having a good old chomp and splash.

As for hair, he doesn't have enough of his own to grab onto but he will either play with, or yank on mine depending on the mood he's in. :rolleyes:

He's also fascinated by the dog recently, as well. He breaks into a big grin and starts doing his stomp and flail thing he does when he wants to get at something. Poor dog doesn't realize yet what he's in for going forward and that there's payback coming for all the licks to Ronan's feet and head that he managed to sneak in over the months. :haha:

Ha ha aren't they funny when they chew there hands, Chase makes this noise too and if anyone saw him they would think he hadn't eaten for a week!

Well i've just made a docs appointment, quite worried about my right boob, its not been right since it was blocked a week ago its still sore. I've been expressing after every feed to ensure its empty, so last night Chase fell asleep at 9:30 so i started expressing, my boob felt really tight and sore so i had a hot bath and massaged it for 1.5 hours as i was so scared it would go sore like last week as this is how it started. Anyway this thick milk was coming out and when i got out of the bath it still felt tight so i expressed some more and the milk from one duct was really thick and sticky and different in colour to normal, it was really yellowish almost green, really worried i've got an infection or something just don't know what it is and i hope the doctor can sort it. I was petrified to go to sleep last night in case i woke up with it all sore again as it just hurst too much. Going to be at the docs for ages as got an appointment with the nurse too for smear, asthma check, blood pressure check plus she wants to take blood from me (no idea why that is??) eek hate needles.

So whats everyone up to today, think we might go into town later, hubbys on a late so its a long day for us to fill.

Aw JJ - I hope your dr can sort it, that sounds painful :hugs:

Going to HV today to get M weighed before her jabs. She's also got some spotty lumps on her moo-hoo, I think it might be eczema rather than nappy rash. Also got to book appointments for her jabs and my smear test.

I also need pregnancy tests from the town. This minipill has mucked up my periods so I just want to make sure I'm not preggers!

The dog is going home today too :dance: I'm just not a dog person. She does stinky farts ALL night, is sooo needy, constantly getting under my feet, following me round hoping for food and has taken to guarding my cats food so the cat can't eat when she wants. Grrrr.

I have my smear test next week lol my first since before i had Nathaniel lol im not entitled to one till Jan when im 25 lol but got the last one as i had a nice NZ nurse and she didnt aggree that i shouldnt have one even though id been sexually active for several years

JJ: Sorry to hear you are still having problems. Hope you get better soon.

Cocoa: You would think the darn pills would make things more regular, but I too am finding this is not necessarily true. Good luck.

I have to pack today as we are leaving tomorrow to visit the grandparents. This will be the first time we have traveled by air with Charlotte so I am a bit anxious. I've made sure I have a few things to entertain her and will be bringing several small bottles so that she can drink during takeoff and landing to help with her ears. I'm already a little miffed with the airline as they won't assign seats until we get to the airport and I would like for my DH to be next to us. At least the flight is only about two hours.

JJ, I hope you can get things sorted.
Cocoa, I have an IUD put in for birth control and my periods are STILL effed up. the spotty lumps might be yeast bumps. Zander got them a few months ago. The doc just gave me a special cream to rub down there and they cleared right up. If it's that it might be easier to take care of than eczema.
We're not doing much today. I'm house hunting and job hunting.... neither of which I'm having much luck.

Back from the docs and i've got mastitis, hoping the antibiotics work sooner rather than later. Asked her to have a look at Chase too as he's still coughing and this morning he was coughing so much he was sick. She listened to his chest and he's got a bit of an infection so he's got antibiotics too, i hope it doesn't make his thrush worse as its only just starting to clear.

jj - I hear the antibiotics clear up mastitis pretty quick. Once you said it had color to it, I knew it was infected. I hope you both feel better soon.
I get plugged ducts all the time, but I've been lucky so far in that I've been able to clear them in a day or two and haven't had any turn into an infection.

JJ-Hope you and Chase are better soon.

I was sitting with Wren on my lap on the tram today and the most embarrasing thing happened! She did a big poo that blew out of her outfit and onto my lap, seat and hand!!! OMG!! Luckily I was with my friend and she was able to jump up and get a receiving blanket from my pram and some wipes, it was seriously messy! I would have been soo stuck if I had been on my own as my only free hand was covered in poo. I don't normally have her on my lap on the tram but she had really been fussing, I think I will be more careful in future!

Vegasbaby - hope the trip goes well :D

Emskins - LMAO! Hahaha.. I remember walking around town with LO in pram and I could see she was going to the toilet - she was almost purple bless her - so I started to walk to the baby change room. I bumped into a friend on the way and was chatting to her when I glanced at LO and she was chewing her hands and they were covered with poo! I ran to change room, lifted her out of pram and it was everywhere!! Not nice at all, complete outfit change etc.. and I was on my own!! Haha

I'm moving tomorrow :D Living with my parent atm but have got a 2 bed flat just around the corner and I'm picking up the keys in the morning! So excited!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->