march lambs 2010 come on ladies

Cocoa i hope you get LO settled poor wee bubi. :hugs:

It's winter here so getting colder by the day!

We DTD for the 1st time since ella the other night :blush: owch!!!! i had been on the minipill 2 weeks i hope thats long enuff :shock:

I finally seem to have found a teether that Mika will hold and chew on himself. A baby carrot. He seems to like it, and its hard enough that until his teeth come in he won't be able to bite any bits of it off, and its too big to fit the whole thing in his mouth.

He loves chewing on our fingers and a baby carrot is just about the same size as OH's pinky so we tried it...he LOVES it plus it's cold so it feels good on his gums... Yay!

And in other food news, we let him nibble on the end of a piece of watermelon a couple days ago. He made a face at first, but then smiled really big and wanted more!

man your OH must have been desperate Andi, we have dtd several times and DH is still gagging for it all the time lol,

My OH has a bad back, so I'm the one who's wanting some most of the time. We DTD on vacation when Gabriel was 10 weeks and haven't again yet. I have the condoms at the ready though :rofl:

jj- your LO is so cute.

Lynn happy birthday to Nate!
Cocoa, I hope M is OK perhaps its just ones of those days.. I also do the muslin trick over the carseat/buggy which she has been napping in a lot while we're away.
JJ chase is gorgeous!!

I think we are having a 3 month growth spurt, as F is up every 2-3 hours in the night and really hungry. the one thing I've noticed with her growth spurts is how desperate she is for a feed in the night, literally shouting at me when it takes longer than 5 seconds to pick her up and get my boob out. Anyway I'm hoping thats it otherwise night times is going seriusly downhill.

Oh and she rolled over today!! from her belly to her front, altho stopped halfway but still!!. she was also rolling onto her side from her back. She is also going blonder by the day.

xx

Chase is a cutie!

Saw your pics on FB Lyn - looks like a good day!

I think M just needs feeding more in the evenings? She's never cluster fed before, and she's been eating her hands a lot in the evening and sucking her Tongue but just put that down to chewing in preperation for teething. She fed at 6 tonight and started getting cranky about 7 so I fed her again and she's sound asleep upstairs now. No drama.

GL - I managed to get her to resettle to sleep after her first cycle (30mins) and she slept for another 2 hours at nap time! It was amazing, she hasn't napped that long since she was 2 or 3 weeks. The muslin definitely helps- it's my new miracle!

M also nearly rolled over today! Cmshe rolled from her back to her side but didn't have enough strength to go all the way over. Won't be too long though.

Aren't all our LOs clever! :dance:

cocoaone- it is easier for them to roll from front to back first. Hunter did that on 4 June and it will take a while to manage the strength to do it back to front because that arm, hunter only finally managed this morning. https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/rollingover
So make sure you are doing tummy time even if its just a few minutes a few times a day, if your LO is like mine, she will not like tummy time! lol

Hi all! :hi: i completely lost track of things, i forgot this thread was here! :dohh:

i really need to be better with tummy time with EJ lol he gets a wiggle going when he does get tummy time and will spin in circles on his tummy lol its cute

oh im selling my puschair/travel system its an M&P Ultima so if any of you more local mums are interested its in the buy and sell section

They are clever arn't they!! all building up their own personality! :dance:
Ella has learnt to blow raspberries and make funny noises with her lips like bbbbrrrr as of last night :haha: she was being a madam last night- making angry growling throat clearing noises and she wouldnt look at me kept turning the other way and would be calm if she turned to look at the tv, and if i moved in the way she would look at me and get stroppy. little toad :rofl:
I hope everyones having a good weekend :hugs:
It's been pouring with rain today, we went to my friends son's 3rd bday party. ella got a goodie bag and mum and dad ate the lollies hehe.
Welcome back DM2! :hi:
x

cute pics of chase!

We went to a Canada day BBQ in one of the local parks here, it was really fun, about 25-30 people turned up. It was soo fun we didn't want to leave so we stayed past Wren's bed time hoping she would just sleep in the pram. Well she did for a little while then woke at about 9 and proceeded to have a massive melt down which I don't blame her for, poor thing. She was hard to settle even once we were home but she eventually went down at around 10.30 and then woke ar 1am and then slept through until 7am which is one of the best sleeps we have had recently!

Ooh its another scorcher here today!

And we have hopefully found our reception venue!! I am going to look into booking the room tonight if possible.

mornin ladies and babies how are you all?

well Roman finally slept 12hrs last night - it was from 5pm til 5am with a few squeaks at 2am - I put his dummy in and he fell back asleep! Going to try and push back that last feed til 7pm tonight and see what happens!

We've got his second lot of jabs on Wednesday and will get him weighed on Tuesday!

Becki - how is M now?!

Emskins - good luck with the venue!

DM2 - welcome back. We forgive you for forgetting us :haha:

Dee- M is better thanks. She didn't sleep overly well last night but that might be because she had a mammoth nap at 5. She's going from 8 or 9 til 8 or 9.... but with two wakings still. I'm not sure how to tell whether she still needs the night feeds or just wants them out of habit. I suppose I'll just have to try the dummy and see if she screams the place down!

She's in her crib now, having outgrown the Moses basket. Ideally I'd put her in the cotbed, but it's too big to fit next to our bed and there's noway I'm putting her in her own room yet (mainly cos I'd miss her, but also cos I'm too lazy to get up and feed her in another room!)

Is everyone watching the match today? I'm not sure yet, going for roast at mums at lunchtime and then I might take advantage of the local shopping centre being quiet while the match is on!

How is everyone this evening? bubis in bed? mama's relaxing? :coffee:
depends where u are,,, :dohh:

lol im probably not watching the game i'll have my hands busy with the boys lol

we're watching the game! cant wait!

going to build Romans cot afterwards - he too has outgrown his moses basket really!

i guess its not the same atmosphere now that england lost. i am married to a scotsman so it was a happy day for him (sorry!) but i am from usa and they got knocked out yesterday, hubby was supporting them (i could care less) so yesterday was a sad footy day here.

cocoa- its not that i forgot you girls, i just forgot about the group! :dohh: i love you girls! :hugs:

Hunter's gums get worse each day and i keep expecting to wake up to a tooth! but each day they get redder and sorer and hotter to the touch. Poor baby. Plus he is such a hot baby, this weather is making him grumpy as well!

i was at a friends birthday picnic and DH deserted me ( did take Nate with him ) for a bbq at another mates place to watch the game lol i had a fantastic afternoon we had a HUGE shady tree we were sat under and EJ didnt get hot at all

Ah that sounds like a nice day Lyn. I'm going to try and go for a nice walk in the park tomorrow if the weather is nice

DM2 - poor Hunter :-( I hope he's not suffering too much x

i think we will be heading down by the river to the park again today caus its soooo hot and Nate needs to get out of the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->